It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Field of Flags

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
One week from today, Kennesaw Mountain National Battlefield Park will be having an event called the "Field of Flags" where approximately 3000 flags will be displayed in the large meadow in front of the park to represent those whose lives were lost on 9/11/01.

I have searched this today and apparently many communities are doing the same sort of thing under the same name: "Field of Flags"

So you know, Kennesaw Mountain is part of the US Park system but it is not a "park" it is a National Battlefield Memorial located northwest of Atlanta, GA, United States. It is essentially the site of the confederacy's (south) last stand against the union (north) in the US civil war.

After that, Atlanta burned.

Anyway, there is a parade of 3000 flags from downtown Kennesaw to the park one week from today, Sept 10, to commemerate the terrible events of Sep 11, 2001.

I'm certain your community is doing something as well. Talk about it here.

Whatever you think happened that day there is one fact: 3000 police, firefighters, and just regular people died that day.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by feather3socks

Whatever you think happened that day there is one fact: 3000 police, firefighters, and just regular people died that day.

I am afraid this is not a fact, and is very much in dispute with those who care to delve
deeper, as opposed to just accepting the word of the govenrment tool that is the MSM.
It appears that many 'victims' are nothing more than computer generated entities with no
real existences, and it seems highly probable that very few, if any real people died that day.
The public were fed a fairy story which they swallowed hook, line and stinker.

... The Vicsim Report

Our latest research in 2009 has brought us to a series of remarkable discoveries in the collection of victim stories. What began as an insightful look at the CNN.com 9/11 Victim Memorial, the original source of the death reports, turned into realization after realization that the entire body of victims - from the airplanes, to the Pentagon, to the World Trade Center - had all been created at the same time by an "identity generating" software program which creates 'digital' people with (oft improbable) fictitious names. Anyone armed with a little patience and a discerning attitude should be able to realize that the CNN Victim Memorial is a preposterous list of counterfeit identities. As a result, the full extent of the 9/11 simulation - heroes, victims and villains - is revealed as the absurd, fabricated drama that it is.

To understand how computer-assisted false identities can take the place of both false events and society's "normal" functions (including the role of news anchors or even the role of those allegedly investigating the simulation!) please view the full body of the CNN.com 9/11 Victim Memorial Pay particular attention to the invariably sappy and contrived comments/tributes posted by alleged "families and friends"; note the endlessly recycled patterns of those messages of condolence - almost invariably addressed in first person to the 'dead' as if they could read their own tributes from Heaven; note also the farcically poor quality of hundreds of portraits - as if all these families had no better picture of their loved ones to offer. Then read the Vicsim Report. After this exercise, you should feel equipped to tackle the increasing challenge of distinguishing between computer-generated sims and real people.

Thank you for your interest in defending humanity's senses!

Reports open in new window. If you'd like a printable copy, simply right click on the title (control + click in Macintosh) and select the "download" or "save" option.
9|11|9: the Vicsim Report
(PDF, 80 pages, under 5 MB)

Please print all "hard copies" in high quality CNN 9/11 Vicsim List
(PDF, 106 pages, under 9 MB)

Full August 2009 list

See also: 9/11 Memorial Scams.

A question that naturally comes to mind is : So if the 9/11 victims were all fabricated identities (designed to stir up public outrage and the 'need' for endless wars), who are those mourning relatives we've all seen asking Bush for answers? Could they possibly be actors cast in a role? Judge for yourself :

DISCLAIMER: We believe any possible casualties of 9/11 should be investigated. To this end, we ask anyone in possession of any evidence of real people disappearing to come forward. Because of the excessively fraudulent reporting now standardized in every conventional media, the world requires true testimonies from anyone connected to the events of 9/11. If you have testimony that you wish to report to a legitimate organization instead of the corrupt media, please visit our page on recommended actions.

www.septemberclues.info
click enter site, and under advanced research, find the vicsim report.

www.cluesforum.info

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

We believe any possible casualties of 9/11 should be investigated. To this end, we ask anyone in possession of any evidence of real people disappearing to come forward. Because of the excessively fraudulent reporting now standardized in every conventional media, the world requires true testimonies from anyone connected to the events of 9/11. If you have testimony that you wish to report to a legitimate organization instead of the corrupt media, please visit our page on recommended actions.

I believe that on 9/11/11 you will have the perfect oppurtunity to confront a lot of these actors in lower Manhattan and challenge them to prove their friends, family or loved ones ever exist. Ask them what they did with all the money they got for pretending to know someone who died on 9/11. If you need exact directions I'll be glad to post them.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Pshea, I agree with Hooper. Go to New York or the Pentagon on 9/11/11 and talk to the victims families. Share your insane theory. I promise to send flowers to whatever hospital/morgue you end up in.
edit on 4-9-2011 by vipertech0596 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596
reply to post by hooper

Pshea, I agree with Hooper. Go to New York or the Pentagon on 9/11/11 and talk to the victims families. Share your insane theory. I promise to send flowers to whatever hospital/morgue you end up in.
edit on 4-9-2011 by vipertech0596 because: (no reason given)

vipertech and jumpinthruhoops,

Did both of you go over the reams of evidence presented?
I would be interested in knowing what 2 intelligent people like yourselves made
of it. I expect though that your answer will be that you don't bother with crazy nutjob
internet conspiracy speculators and their insane theories.
WHEREAS IN FACT, EVERYTHING PRESENTED IS FULLY, CLEARLY AND OPENLY
SUBSTANTIATED; MORE THAN WHAT CAN BE SAID FOR THE GOVERNMENTS
ACCOUNT OF 9/11.

If I did go to these places and protest as you suggest, what you say would happen,
would happen, whether I was right or wrong. Too many vested interests and too many
people indoctrinated and fooled.
I was one of them. But then I Looked.

So many photoshopped photographs of victims with ethereal histories and so
many 9/11 victims missing from the SSDI. So many damn oddities.
Fakery Fakery Everywhere.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6b6b76a19796.jpg[/atsimg]

by Hoi Polloi....

I originally speculated that many sims take information from those around them, which is why each individual face we look at isn't necessarily an "original" but more like a network of malleable face parts that are influenced by faces adjacent to the face we are examining. This creates the illusion that the face we are drawn to and relate to (because most people fooled by the fake faces actually have an emotional relationship to them on a conscious level - as we've tested on people who believe they are real victims instead of invented personages) is the "central" face.

In our case, however, we may find a particular face extremely fake and therefore use that as the central focus. We have the inverse problem of using one face's fakery to prove those around it. I believe it is likely that the Lariby sim - while sharing many face qualities with those around it - is still a sim that lends itself and borrows from other faces. Similarity is a two-way road. And I think the system they used to build the sims creates walls of similar faces so that no "weak spot" or "original face" can be found among them.

We must presume that their method of inventing fully-animated high-resolution images of people-like simulation is so close to the effect of "photo documentation" of actual human beings, that it is nearly indistinguishable for most people.

Why do we have the perception to recognize lying images? Does it make us special?

No, not really. Consider the many ways in which the lie was produced for each perception:

Audio/Motion Visual Weakness
The weakest perceivers of movie lies would fall victim to the crude videos of airplanes and collapses. Videos which do not stand up to scrutiny as real photography, but which serve those invested in examination. The result is people pointing out "squibs" and "pods" and BS and never getting past the fake video if they get over the impossibility of the collisions in the first place.

Repeated Hypnotic Power of Suggestion
Those who doubted it all, but who are susceptible to whining, name calling and/or verbal pressure and so people who - most likely, unfortunately - are those who watch TV because it is the social subject of our time ... fall victim to the power of suggestion. Everyone on TV is talking about 9/11 being real, and "all my friends" (who also watch TV) are talking about 9/11 as if it were real so it must be real. These types usually never wake up to the fact that they have placed themselves neatly into a controlled, artificial environment obsessed with social approval and agreement to tell each other the same lies.........

www.cluesforum.info... a post from:

9/11 Memorial Scams And Vicsims

Tons more of that Asinine DumbSpeak where the above came from.

Vicsim Photo Analysis

Vicsim Report PDF

I Presume you Won't take the time to go through this
very important material.

'I have no way, and therefore want no eyes;
I stumbled when I saw.'..........Gloucester (After being betrayed and blinded)

ActIV Scene1 King Lear.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

I'm sorry, you said there was "evidence'? You see I kind of lost interest at "corporate whores". Most humans would. Please present this evidence. For the record, declaring something was "photoshopped" is not evidence. Not being able to find all the personal details of a deceased persons life through Google does not constitute evidence. You know what would? Someone providing evidence that they were pretending to know a 9/11 victim because they were bribed, threatened or ordered.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Anyone who uses the SSDI as some sort of proof of a conspiracy is an extremely misguided and misinformed indodual. It has been pointed out many,many times on ATS, that the SSDI is NOT a complete list of people who have died. And yet, you still think its proof.....

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by vipertech0596

Michael Jackson is also not listed. You know that means? Must be alive and well!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38
if any real people died that day.

you must have missed the people jumping out of their windows in despair??

agreed.

well there may be some truth in your story, wich i'm off to investigate right now, there are certainly 'real' people who died that day.

i really don't know how you can even question that

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596
reply to post by pshea38

Anyone who uses the SSDI as some sort of proof of a conspiracy is an extremely misguided and misinformed indodual. It has been pointed out many,many times on ATS, that the SSDI is NOT a complete list of people who have died. And yet, you still think its proof.....

Cumulative evidence and critical thinking.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by kn0wh0w

Originally posted by pshea38
if any real people died that day.

you must have missed the people jumping out of their windows in despair??

agreed.

well there may be some truth in your story, wich i'm off to investigate right now, there are certainly 'real' people who died that day.

i really don't know how you can even question that

I am familiar with the other 3 contributors and their die-hard OS 9/11 stance.
Every aspect of 9/11 was a hoax. We all need to discover this for ourselves.
Fakery fits the bill nicely.

Fakery Fakery Everywhere. And we lapped it all up.
All i can do is give the links. The rest is up to you!

www.septemberclues.info
www.cluesforum.info

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

One of my former commanding officers now wears a Purple Heart as a result of Flight 77 impacting the Pentagon near his office. He survived that day, several others in his office did not...real people with real families.

A friend lost her niece in the North Tower...a real person, with a real family

Several friends of mine used to ride RAGBRAI with members of the FDNY who died that day
....again, real people with real families.

Your so-called evidence would fetch a fine price as a rich fertilizer. Its full of nothing but lies.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
more FLAGS TOO ADD:

We remember as well.

edit on 4-9-2011 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Cumulative evidence and critical thinking.

Yep, thats exactly what is missing from your little fantasy.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

hadn't heard that before.

Just wanted people in metro ATL to know about the memorial

Good job changing the subject, though.

new topics

top topics

join