It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass brawl at theme park after Muslim women are banned from going on rides unless they remove their

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainSteelyDan

Love it

2nd line

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Wow, this thread delivers
an effing lot of hate.
In my country the pathetic little bunch that is behaving similar to some people here is called Neo-Nazis btw.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by derpif

Which pathetic little bunch are you referring to my friend ?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by derpif
Wow, this thread delivers
an effing lot of hate.
In my country the pathetic little bunch that is behaving similar to some people here is called Neo-Nazis btw.

Tell me about it.

I mean, all they have to do is open their widely shut eyes and see, the world is a #ed up place already without having to point at certain people and ignore your own faults. -shakes head-

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by derpif

Yes, which group are you refering to my friend?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fisherr
There should be a new rule.

NO Stupid People Allowed on the Rides.

can't say that, it's racist

true and defensible but racist.

let's see who picks up on this. .

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
My take on the situation is this has far less to do with the guests being Muslim, and far more to do with them being self-entitled jerks. There's lot's of self-entitled jerks running around these days, both Muslim and non-.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
muslims dum-du-dum-dumb-dumdum-dumdum-dumb-du-dumb dumb dumb

Park rules smart-sm-smart-smartsmart-smartsmart-sm-smart-smsmart-smart smart

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by David291

reply to post by StarTraveller

I'm not going to point my finger, it's just my opinion.
If you're not able to discern those people for yourself you have probably a different opinion.
That's fine.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Anyone who comes to the US knows, that the police is a force to be reckoned with.

And even those attractive Middle Eastern brawls caused by heat, frustration and not being able to ride a ride you paid for, isn't worth getting beaten up for. Is it?

Yes we should all fear the police, fear the beatings, or else we'll get trampled all over the media and forums like this.
edit on 1-9-2011 by nusnus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by derpif

Oh, come on... it's obvious they just wanted to start a fight... the media jumped on it... gave it a spin and now the theme park is racist. They love controversy, but I'm sure if you had to look at the facts you might end up with a different opinion.

I know we all love victims but sometimes their pleads arent as just as you might think

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Throwing another layer of "conspiracy spin" on the topic - because, why not?

Did anyone else note that this is the only Govt. owned theme park in the US?

Rye Playland, owned and run by Westchester County, is America's only government-owned amusement park, reported Fox News.

edit on 1-9-2011 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Nothing but a racist park owner who plays "empire" in his little park by showing that he can do whatever he wants there...

Religion is not a race.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesaneone

Originally posted by pro-all

Just like the swimming pool experience, the only solution is to have an all muslim fun park managed by only muslims. If any woman gets strangled by her headscarf, there should be no cause for alarm. Thats is the way Allah wants it.
edit on 1-9-2011 by pro-all because: (no reason given)

How would that be a solution? safety is the bottom line here no matter who runs the park, its not about one person its about all the customers.

When you create an all muslim park, what they do about safety is up to them. Or would you rather people get themself killed in mass brawl as this topic suggests? Kind of damage control imho.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainSteelyDan

I won't argue with that and it's probably true.
That doesn't justify the calls for them to 'go home'.
It's just a ride on a coaster, not some manslaughter.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
And yet another "conspiracy spin" layer...

Were Muslim agent provocateurs involved?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

Lol skadi

Keep it coming

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Highergrounds

For the love of someone's god, if they just would have removed their head scarfs, or picked a different ride.
edit on 1-9-2011 by aero56 because: typo

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhantomSnake
This reminds me of an incident we had in our local area not so long ago at our local go kart track
where a young muslim woman was asked to remove her head scarf before racing and she refused to the point where she deliberately drove off on officials only to be killed on the first turn because it was caught in the engine i believe if i could find the article i would link it.

@ the OP and the quoted comment;

I'm afraid these are the types of things that happen when you mix desert dwelling nomads + fanatical religion + modern society.

Why do we even tolerate this kind of brazen defiance of conformity? If I were the judge presiding over this case I would immediately DEPORT every last one of these violent and irrational people, regardless of where they came from. AND it would still leave a bitter taste in my mouth, knowing that my country's own tax money was spent to get rid of these people who should have never been allowed in to my nation.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join