It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass brawl at theme park after Muslim women are banned from going on rides unless they remove their

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I don't understand why people are against this. They didn't like the rules and decided to start a brawl, nice one!

Rules are there for a reason, these muslims are wrong. Bunch of idiots(not all muslims before some of you start shouting GENERALISATION blah blah blah, this group of muslims/whatever elese this group consisted off, broke the rules and should be punished for it.

Police brutality? Sorry but if I was a cop and someone took a swing at me/started a brawl I wouldn't be throwing flowers at them either. I would want to protect myself and the people around me from a mindless group of people.

one last time. the muslims arein the wrong.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

'They said no because of my "headgear",' she told the New York Times. 'I said: "It’s not my headgear, it’s my religion".'

No, it's your headgear. That thing comes off and lands on the track or, worse, gets stuck in the wheels of the car... dozen of people could die. Moron.

Why do these people feel a sense of entitlement and impunity because they believe in a fairytale?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Qouth The Raven

Exactly, also in the video the young lady says the Police came and blew (I am sure theres a joke here some where lol) it all out of proportion - No Love! you yet again use religion to cause chaos and disregard rules set for your protection..Comply or Fly tbh

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

That's exactly my thoughts, why do they feel that they have an entitlement noone else has? Noone else is exampt from those safety rules etc, so why should they? It's confusing.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by StarTraveller

Indeed.

The term "When in Rome, do as the Romans do" comes to mind

P.s, is that an anime profile pic and if so which anime? (Running out of things to watch :lol

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
This is exactly the kind of thing that plays into the hands of the racist extremists when the PC brigade try to defend what the Muslims were doing. There are rules you abide by them or you don't go.

When my son was too short for some of the rides did I jump up and down and shout about my sons human rights being abused on the basis of shortism ? Did I hell. Did I jump and down about my rights to wear the back pack on a ride, did I hell. The rules are there for a reason and even if there is no valid reason tough sh.t don't go there!!!!

It's time people who play the race card because they don't get things their way are told to take a running jump. I just wish PC people would switch on their brains and see that arrogant morons exist in all cultures and some use their culture to force their moronic behaviour on the rest of us.......they play to the PC peoples naivety.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by David291

Yes is it buddy but I don't have a clue which one. Found the original image on the interwebz and made it into what you see.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Well if it IS all about the fact she and her party were all muslim... Then lets hope there wont be a car bomb go off in some obscure and backwards middle eastern city as revenge for this. . . ..

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by nusnus

Originally posted by fooks
reply to post by nusnus

no, can't say i remember.

did you take off your underwear?

don't forget you are talking to infidels .

You don't get it. You can't get it. Its a very private thing for most women. I mean I've seen people cry because they couldn't handle the fact that TSA groped their hair. When your government tells you, that in order to receive education you have to take off a certain part of your clothes or change the way you look, its intrusive and unnecessary.

If the government had let the establishments, or schools determine some kind of uniform code, that would have been acceptable, but the government has no right to tell people how to dress or what to wear. Its very discouraging to a nation thats trying to move forward.

Oh and I don't consider anyone an 'infidel'. There is a famous saying in Turkish: 'You never know who has these two things: money, and faith'. So its not up to me to judge.

Edit: Those Muslims in the article look like tourists to me. Egyptian ones probably.
edit on 1-9-2011 by nusnus because: (no reason given)

serious personal problem.

not ours.

holder will do them fine, i bet.

friggin country is goin' down slow, fast.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Some people seem to believe that they can do anything they want as long as they proclaim it their religion. Guess what? If your religion interferes with some rules, it is YOUR problem, and nobody has any obligation to accomodate you. Freedom of religion is an example of a NEGATIVE liberty.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Retikx

This entire affair could also be a false flag

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Oh comon'.... scarfs a healthy threat? Really?

Nothing but a racist park owner who plays "empire" in his little park by showing that he can do whatever he wants there...

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Fisherr

But Atheists don't like fun.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maslo
Some people seem to believe that they can do anything they want as long as they proclaim it their religion. Guess what? If your religion interferes with some rules, it is YOUR problem, and nobody has any obligation to accomodate you. Freedom of religion is an example of a NEGATIVE liberty.

en.wikipedia.org...

Typically, they use their "religion" to aggressively blackmail everyone.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
Oh comon'.... scarfs a healthy threat? Really?

Nothing but a racist park owner who plays "empire" in his little park by showing that he can do whatever he wants there...

Approx. 6000 people in the park - half of which were Muslims attending as part of that group outing. So, approx. 3000 Muslims of which only a small handful caused disruption and dissent. Doesn't smell like anything other than what it was... arrogance and egoism.

edit on 1-9-2011 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Rules are Rules, I am sure the fair ground owner would tell a white person wearing a head scarf exactly the same. The difference being the white person would remove it and enjoy the ride.

We have no idea what ride it was so don't go spouting about the fair ground owner being a racist. The bloody ridiculous!

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
No Ninjas allowed at theme parks!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1d3b71394f61.jpg[/atsimg]

NO ONE EVER READS THE SIGNS!!

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

If they are long.. I could see it.
Think along the lines of the rides where anything hanging could get caught. I've seen rides where they made girls with long hair put it up. If there was even a theoretical possibility something could happen they would be justified. I'm with the park on this one. I was in a theme park a couple weeks ago and nothing that could possibly fly off of you was allowed on the rollercoasters. Now if we are talking tea cups, the ride operators could probably let it slide.
edit on 1-9-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Hmmm, Middle Easterns don't appreciate it if they pay to get in and can't ride the rides

I mean, thats probably why the whole argument started.

Man:" I paid to get in here you can't do this!!"

Attendee:"Yes I can, I don't care if you paid!"

-boot to the head-

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainSteelyDan

But thats racis.....errr damn funny

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join