It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 46 military drills.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Here's an interesting chart about the drills leading up to the attacks:The Drills

We have heard from everyone from Rice to Rumsfield to Bush himself all giving the lame explanation:that no one from the previous administration could have not imagined that anyone would crash planes into buildings.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
You really have to hand it to our dear leaders, they listened well to Hitler when he said the bigger the lie the more believable it is. Bush "never could have imagined," huh? I never could have imagined the military had planned 9/11 in such detail in the recent years leading up to 9/11.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by mike dangerously

could it be any more obvious?

oh yeah..

building 7

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I remember seeing a movie about the WTC attacks of 1993 and at the end,
while the fbi were airlifting away the main suspect, he looks out of the helicopter at the
twin towers in the background and says something to the effect of 'One day, we will fly planes
into you, and bring you down'. This was around 1998 when I saw the movie.
Anyone know this movie?
So yes their excuses are BS and they are up to their eyes in the 9/11 mire.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Is this list even reliable?

Originally posted by filosophia
You really have to hand it to our dear leaders, they listened well to Hitler when he said the bigger the lie the more believable it is.

Actually Goebbles said that, the minister of propaganda.
edit on 28-8-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

I started work at Fort Monmouth, NJ on 9/10/1001. I had been living on post since about 9/3/2001. At that time the post was wide open with no security at the gates. Then suddenly the barracades appeared and there were guards checking everyone. Then on 9/11/01 we all know what happened. The security came just a few days prior to 9/11. Everyone thought that was strange and indeed it was.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Eh...so what if the writers of The Lone Gunmen pilot episode could envision a rogue branch of the military/government trying to remotely flying planes into the WTC, a mere six months or so before it actually happened?

You can't imagine anyone in our GOVERNMENT to envision such a scenario, now, can you? I mean, that's just ludicrous...:

edit on 8/28/2011 by Praetorius because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38
while the fbi were airlifting away the main suspect, he looks out of the helicopter at the
twin towers in the background and says something to the effect of 'One day, we will fly planes
Anyone know this movie?

It was called Path to Paradise. I too saw this pre-911 and thought about that scene when the planes hit. You're misremembering the line a bit, though. Here's the clip you're referring too (skip to 1:55):

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boreas

Originally posted by pshea38
Anyone know this movie?

It was called Path to Paradise. I too saw this pre-911 and thought about that scene when the planes hit. You're misremembering the line a bit, though. Here's the clip you're referring too (skip to 1:55):

Hey Boreas. Thanks for that.
I wasn't too far off considering I saw it 13-14 years ago. I am sure I remember something
about planes as well, but i could be mistaken. It would be interesting to see that movie again
to see if any clues were left for the real perpetrators upcoming event. I like the fbi agent at the
end who resigns himself to the certain knowledge that nothing can really be done to prevent
future terrorist attacks. Sounds like a propaganda spiel, softening up viewers to their by then,
well matured plans to take down the towers.
Thanks again.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
Is this list even reliable?

Originally posted by filosophia
You really have to hand it to our dear leaders, they listened well to Hitler when he said the bigger the lie the more believable it is.

Actually Goebbles said that, the minister of propaganda.
edit on 28-8-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

Oh sorry, thanks. And this goes along with my theory that Hitler's underlings were actually far worse than Hitler.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Looking through the list the drills that catch my eye are these: 6.Door Hop Galley it's a DIA drill and it's unclear if it ended. 7.Proactive Preemptive Ops Group: (pasty control) 41.Crown Vigilance The Air Combat Command drill it's details are still unknown. 42.Apollo Guardian US Space Command details unknown.These drills maybe the clues that bust this wide open.

edit on 013131p://2326 by mike dangerously because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

What is the source for this list? Some of this looks very suspect.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

the entire OS is "very suspect"

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Yeah where does the list come from? Not saying it looks suspect, but is it reliable?

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

the entire OS is "very suspect"

To you, maybe. To most, well "all" really, it is not. My point, re: the list is that it looks like someone collected all the military drill rumors from all the conspiracy websites, put them on a spreadsheet and then turned it into a PDF to give it the feel of a "document".

new topics

top topics

join