It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Reports On First Responders Being Banned From 911 Ceremony

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
This story has been posted about the first responders being barred from the 911 ceremony, but this Alex Jones analysis is new. If you really think about it, you have to ask yourself; WHY would they ban these people? If it's because they intend to spread the 911 truth perspective about what happened, then so what? If the official story is true, why would anyone worry about this truth movement? The evidence should speak for itself and there should be nothing to worry about, but this behavoir is HIGHLY suspicious.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Where is the ceremony taking place? Maybe they cant fit them all in. Maybe its not possible who was a first responder and who was lying. Unless that includes cops firemen and the like as well.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Maybe they don't want the families and the first responders comparing notes? 9/11 is already a powder keg for The Govt. I am sure there are alot of facts the first responders could share..
Thx for the thread

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Maybe they don't want first responders to have a voice? since the MSM will be there to cover the criminals lies.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
holy low hanging fruit batman. jones has jumped the shark. because banning them from the ceremony is iron clad way to prevent them from visiting the site in any way shape or form at any time of day......mmmmk

if you believe that, you need to sign over all of your belongings to me before 2012 hits

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

Maybe they want all the first responders to die so they wont let the proverbial cat out of the bag.

Oh wait....they do....not paying for their ill-needed and well deserved medical attention.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
holy low hanging fruit batman. jones has jumped the shark. because banning them from the ceremony is iron clad way to prevent them from visiting the site in any way shape or form at any time of day......mmmmk

if you believe that, you need to sign over all of your belongings to me before 2012 hits

From Fox News: "9/11 First Responders to be Excluded From 10th Anniversary Ceremony"

www.foxnews.com...

Do I get your belongings?

edit on 26-8-2011 by The_Phantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
first hand witnesses (sick and dying from chemical poisons they were told weren't an issue) are a huge buzz-kill at ceremonies like this one. too many questions being asked and no good answers. OSers only please. you only get one chance to milk a tenth anniversary like this and it has to be done just so for maximum effect and spin if you're gonna get the mileage you need to get out of it.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
you heard it here first. the families will make room for the responders, and they will all come together. everyone will be touched and moved except alex jones and the truthers

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
New York is such a tiny place - I can fully understand how they just don't have the room for the police and fire fighters than were on the scene. I just hope the cast of Jersey Shore makes it - I wonder how much a spot costs and do you think they go directly to the 2012 campaigns or just to the 9/11 Mosque?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Phantom

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

From Fox News: "9/11 First Responders to be Excluded From 10th Anniversary Ceremony"

www.foxnews.com...

Do I get your belongings?

edit on 26-8-2011 by The_Phantom because: (no reason given)

the point being that jones feels the exclusion is a conspiracy, like it would somehow prevent something like a first responder speaking to a family member of seeing ground zero. this is false, thus my post.

I live 30 miles fom NYC, and my good friend is a NYC detective, we've been talking about this all day. I am aware of the exclusion, I disagree it is a conspiracy

don't forget to click on the banner ads at at jones' website !

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

At 3:30 ish AJ talks about the concept of big business controlling people to the extent that if they do not comply with the system they will not get a job. This reminds me of the Beasts system in the bible. Except that people have the mark of the beast or the number of his name they shall not buy and sell. I would imagine a more appropriate modern day version for that passage would be if you do not walk the talk of the Beasts system, you will not have a job or have money to participate in the system. In other words, the status quo is the Beasts system. If you have ideas outside what the Beast wants you to have you will not be able to participate economically in the system.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Actually I think they just don't want them there. They want them ready to respond to the next event planned. This 10 year anniversary is BIG. They went from the 1991 speech to the 2001 attack to the 2011 ??????. Whatever they have planned I assure you its meant to be a form of completion for what they started 20 years ago.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
So the first people that showed up to help people are not part of the ceremony? For security and space issues?

I don't know about you but if I'm risking my life to save others for some bull#, I have the right to be there!!!!!! This is just ridiculous and insulting.

new topics

top topics

join