It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AVRO/USAF matter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 11:07 AM
link   
As we know of, nowadays sightings of Flying saucers are more and more often, i believe that 99% are US and other country top secret military projects, because, if Avro had those things in the air in late 50s then nowadays it is a fact that military has to have anti gravity flying saucers and such. Example: Year 1954. Project Silverbug/Ladybird/Y2 (Air speed: 1,720 - 2,300 rnph) That explains something now, doesn't it?

Found some good sites with very good photos on this, see for yourself:

VTOL discs, most still a secret

Canada's Flying Saucer

Home-grown Canadian landspeeders

As always, discuss this amonst yerselves.

[edit on 20-8-2004 by RealityBites]

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 12:00 PM
link   
This is not true. People are nowdays capable to take more photos and vids using tiny and cheap cameras or mobile phones. This is why it will be more easier to take a shot of UFOs. They will be more clear, and higher resolution month by month.

Before that, there were only UFO rumours with awful pictures... that time has now ended

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealityBites
...if Avro had those things in the air in late 50s then nowadays it is a fact that military has to have anti gravity flying saucers and such.

I don�t understand it... What proves it a fact? Avro saucers had nothing to do with anti gravity, they used turbojet engines, nothing close to anti gravity...

Originally posted by Istvan
This is not true. People are nowdays capable to take more photos and vids using tiny and cheap cameras or mobile phones. This is why it will be more easier to take a shot of UFOs. They will be more clear, and higher resolution month by month.

Before that, there were only UFO rumours with awful pictures... that time has now ended

Good point... but UFO photos are still awful... haven�t seen a good and convincing one yet...

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 01:06 PM
link   

I don�t understand it... What proves it a fact? Avro saucers had nothing to do with anti gravity, they used turbojet engines, nothing close to anti gravity...

Yes, that's a fact. Plus the saucer shape has been experimented with for various air projects not involving "exotic" propulsion over the years.

[edit on 20-8-2004 by Der Kapitan]

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Peronemlin
Good point... but UFO photos are still awful... haven�t seen a good and convincing one yet...

There is a field around the UFO, which distorts the colour if the craft. Clear pics of UFOs are the fake ones.

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 01:11 PM
link   
50+ years anti gravity is being researched, billions go on these researches, and that's a fact. I didnt say they have anti gravity vehichles for sure, it is what i believe in, i don't believe in crap such as ET's flying everyday all over the place .. that's kinda not real to me. That's not the problem, the question is - Are these things developed by our own technology, or are they ET's technology? From this point, a PC can be ET technology, too. + As we know of in past years our technology is evolving in unbelievable speed, that's a mystery, too.

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 01:32 PM
link   
There could have been secret researches from downed UFOs in the leading countries in the past, just as today. But fifty years ago scientists knew far less, than today. So the computers aren't really from UFOs, it is the invention of humans. Today we get to know more about how UFOs work, and perhaps there are some working, too. But I doubt, that test crafts are flying around over cities or towns. Most possible is that they are being tested secretly over deserts or oceans. Just where noone can see it for sure..

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Peronemlin

...if Avro had those things in the air in late 50s then nowadays it is a fact that military has to have anti gravity flying saucers and such.

Precisely.
Avro has as much to do with ufo's as a soapbox to the automobile industry.

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Maybe youre right, but the shape of the saucer for an aircraft was made in 50s so there is no proof that it isnt researched and upgraded till this day, once again - i dont think ET's flying everyday all over the place, and mostly US, they are man made flying objects, thats for sure

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 03:14 PM
link   
This is something we can believe, or not believe. It is not yet proven, who is inside such an object, but remember, that a hundred years ago nobody thought, that aeroplanes can be built. People thought, that only birds can fly. This is the case now with UFOs, until the United Airlines will sell tickets to passenger planes without wings.

People are sceptical because they think they are gods and above all existing life. But they may be wrong...

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   
And, actually, this doesnt look like a soapbox to me. Considering that saucer shape object is the best at stealth hiding from radars, i believe they are man made.

But i dont get one thing, if these things have been made, why they still are secret to society, some kind of military matter? Tech race between Russia and US? I dont get it actually, and if these things are made by US research, then Russia have them for sure.

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 03:53 PM
link   
This one is man made, for sure...

Any UFO technology captured or invented has only one reason... war! Nothing else. It is why being secret.

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Thats why i hate our government, i mean, look at our planet, we are using up its nature values such as oil, water, air, and one thought to rule over everyone and everything, thats kinda dumb, i would call it "a planet with no future". Seen the movie "The day after tomorrow"? That's exactly what is going to happen..

As i see it now, the only thing that matters to those "elite" people is tech. A secret tech race is going on as always it had..

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 04:04 PM
link   
The oil will be used up within 200 years. The humans will have to think urgently for new resources, or else they will be in trouble.

We will get to a point, when countries and different languages will no longer exist. It is due to the massive information flow.

Once people get to learn telepathy in kindergarten, people will no longer can lie or cheat. This is good example, for just one great advance in the near future.

What will happen to the nature? Noone knows...

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 04:27 PM
link   

I didnt say they have anti gravity vehichles for sure...

Yes, you did. You said it was a fact.

But maybe you are right, UFOs could be manmade, but if so, I think they must have been developed from real alien crafts...

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 04:42 PM
link   
The Nazis also have built flying saucers, or so they say...

Here are some alleged Nazi UFO, built in the 30s:

This is just a model, I don�t want any posts trying to debunk this photo

Here is a link with more pictures...

www.geocities.com...

I�ve seen better pictures, but can�t find them right now...

There are a lot of crazy theories about the nazi�s secret societies which have the abilities to build anti gravity engines for this crafts.
It is said that travel to the moon and even mars, building bases in both places, and a lot more crap...but I like the pictures.

[edit on 20-8-2004 by Peronemlin]

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Here is a man made anti-gravity machine... the photo is not fake.

[edit on 20-8-2004 by Istvan]

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Seen these, Hitler was a crackhead, didnt know where to put his money in, searched for holy grail and stuff, but you can never tell what is true or what is not, that is the mystery - we dont know our history, we dont know who we are, reality is too hard for our little ape brain

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Istvan
The oil will be used up within 200 years. The humans will have to think urgently for new resources, or else they will be in trouble.

We will get to a point, when countries and different languages will no longer exist. It is due to the massive information flow.

Once people get to learn telepathy in kindergarten, people will no longer can lie or cheat. This is good example, for just one great advance in the near future.

What will happen to the nature? Noone knows...

not 200 but 50 years

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 04:58 PM
link   
The official version is always lying...

But fifty or two hundred... makes no difference.

top topics

join