It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first ghost photo..(edit)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuckItAndSee
If you took a picture of my house with me in the window would you try and pass that picture off as a snap of a ghost? Not enough information, too much hocus pocus. Ultimate fail.

Goin to have to agree with you there. While I don't think the op is lying,maybe there was actually someone in the window(human) and he just didn't see them. Just an fyi,I am originally from that area and I've been to that place...never once saw anything strange.
edit on 25-8-2011 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Thanks for the thread and pictures op..The face in the window reminds me of a man dressed in a very old military uniform ..good catch
Peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
SOLVED! I sent an email to the squadron commander, a captain who operates out of the building about once a month according to their schedule. Here is a snippet of what i asked him,

"After looking at the picture i noticed a strange face in an upstairs window. Honestly, it looks like a ghost peeking out. Would you know if anyone possibly put a mask, or some other object by the window on purpose?"

His kind response,

Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 15:27:31 -0700
Subject: Re: a strange question
To: *@hotmail.com

That is one of our training dummies that the cadets set in a chair by the window to act as a security guard.

Oh well!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by phrankie79

Lol..

That made me laugh. Oh well, better luck next time. Was difficult to work out though.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by phrankie79
SOLVED! I sent an email to the squadron commander, a captain who operates out of the building about once a month according to their schedule. Here is a snippet of what i asked him,

"After looking at the picture i noticed a strange face in an upstairs window. Honestly, it looks like a ghost peeking out. Would you know if anyone possibly put a mask, or some other object by the window on purpose?"

His kind response,

That is one of our training dummies that the cadets set in a chair by the window to act as a security guard.

Oh well!

Sounds to me like you tried to pull a fast one here..got backed into a corner and finally admitted you made it up !

Not outright of course !

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by phrankie79

Wow, that is creepy!
I think the face reminds me of my dad, he's still alive though.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by phrankie79

His kind response,

Oh well!

but previously you said......"I even went at night and shined a light up there, just to make sure it wasn't a mannequin". So it appears that what you did to "confirm" what it wasn't, was pretty much ineffective.(Assuming the Captain was telling the truth) It just shows that "investigations" really need to be comprehensive to be useful. This isnt meant as an attack on the OP, just highlighting how easily it is to be mistaken.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
first reaction at seeing it was someone in the building,for what reason who knows,people like exploring old places that aint used anymore,i do it sometimes when i see somewhere thats been empty for a while.

I don't think the OP is lying just maybe someone WAS in the building & got photo'd just at that moment.

it could be a ghost & i hope it really is.

i'm on the fence with this 1.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I am new to ATS but I've got a pic that i took about a month ago and had it analyzed and such.. I've never caught anything on a picture before and this is bizarre since nobody else was around and 3 spirits decided to be in on the fun with the girls!! If anyone is experienced in this particular field I'd love to hear your thoughts...

i299.photobucket.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Fiddlesticks... i have no clue how to make this pic larger... i emailed it to myself from my Juno and thats the size it came as... ugh.. how can i make it larger?

Lets see if this one works... Its on photobucket so maybe more luck resizing to actually see the spirits..,.

i299.photobucket.com...

edit on 30-12-2011 by bitzy120 because: add picture

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Wow, just found this....nice detail of the face. Good shot way better than some claimed images especially of ones that turned out to be reflection. Though, too bad it was solved as a dummy! As others have mentions in the thread, possible of a spirit in his period clothes, so concludes to what it was found to be.

Speaking of face in the window; This really reminds me of an old house next to one place I had lived. The old owner(original owner who built the home) of the house had passed away there years prior. People visiting my neighbors, including myself and the mans family had viewed him from the top window. I had entered the home before and felt, especially on the stairs leading to the top bedrooms, checking out the window in question-no tampering...looked clean. There was a very heavy feeling pushing the air out of my lungs and same with my friends. Later I had found that is where he had taken a heart attack and passed away(family moved after). Only wish someone or myself had taken a picture of him.
edit on 31-12-2011 by dreamingawake because: more

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by bitzy120

Yes, the pic shows better as larger...can see facial outline, top for sure. More detail is needed. Did you feel any weird presence or feeling before viewing images? Where was it taken?

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I only took the pic cause my daughter and her cousin were being silly and had snapped about 3 pics prior to that one walking from the store... I can't say that I felt any type of presence but the girls had been acting strangely goofy that nite.. alot of energy I'm assuming! I have the actual pic still on my phone.. I live right across the street from this store and everytime i pass the sign I say Hello to the spirits..

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wyn Hawks

Originally posted by Hippo45
It looks like it is a painting on the wall.

...i think it looks like a poster of david bowie...

LOL! I think I'm going to put a David Bowie poster by one of my windows to freak people out!!!!

Anyways, it doesn't look like a ghost, looks like a live person, but I don't know what ghosts look like?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join