It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Two Basic Querys Regarding 9/11.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Hi I know there are very knowledgable and fiercely pasionate members here on ATS who devote lots of their time theorising and uncovering information about that fateful and world changing day.

I just wanted to ask two questions .

Questions one.
Like many I saw an interview of a New York elderly lady who was telling the reporter that as the towers were burning or collapsing she videotaped some suspicious looking smartly dressed guys whooping it up over the events unfolding.
i believe from memory she said they were in or near a isolated car parking lot or something?

Later from memory it was reported they were Israeli agents?
Has anyone seen the video footage this on the ball lady took?
Why is it not discussed as a major fact in the 9/11 debate?
Why was it silenced?

Questions two.

There was a lot of dust from the aftermath of the buildings collapsing.

Was it toxic or carcigenic in any way?

Have their been studies on cancer rates in New York since the attacks?

That is all , i know they are basic questions but they are the two that intrigue me.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

The video of the folks whooping it up was around at the time. I am sure it is on ATS somewhere.

The toxic elements of the dust is real. The buildings involved were dated and had asbestos in them. Even if abatement had been attempted, there is no way they removed all the damaging agents in the building materials.

I have not researched any evidence of the air quality, though if there is some I would not trust it entirely unless it was an independent laboratory. The amount of dust inhaled by the people there when the buildings fell, and the emergency personnel that worked the scene after-wards had to be significant. The debris taken into those peoples lungs could not have all been exhaled. As for the asbestos inhaled, by its physical nature it would lodge in the inner lining of the lung, where it would remain forever.

The answers to your questions are certainly archived on this site. The amount of information is massive. The conclusion, well it is ambiguous. The information you get will depend on who you ask.

Good luck on your search for your answers. I hope you find what you are looking for.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfpack 51

Thanks for the tip afew months ago my google search was fruitless , but I hve safe search off and found a few vids on Google.
Here is one which seems a balanced account from Fox news

Hope the link works its my first attempt at embedding a video.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Here is a vid pertaining to the OPs second series of questions

Terrible day, but seriously the first question I would like balanced opinions to.

It is disturbing indeed if mossad agents were whooping it up as the USA was attacked by Islamist jihadists.

I know little of such things but isn't it a bit odd?

And the dust ?...hopefully the particles were too large to cause cancer of the lungs.
Oh and where is the Gold that was stored under the building?
Did they find it?
I know there are tons of 9/11 threads and better presented threads, its just this is my entry point into this fascinating subject of possible treason.
But the first series of questions seem to be not asked often?
And just perhaps thats where the smoking gun was fired from?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

. Like many I saw an interview of a New York elderly lady who was telling the reporter that as the towers were burning or collapsing she videotaped some suspicious looking smartly dressed guys whooping it up over the events unfolding.

i believe from memory she said they were in or near a isolated car parking lot or something

Often called the "dancing Israelis"

Were picked up by the police shortly after. FB! held them in custody for several months and roughly interrogated
them

Were them deported back to Israel after determining had nothing to do with attacks

Here is link to numerous articles about "dancing Israelis"

www.911myths.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

Thanks for the link

But to be honest after reading the lnk I am more confused.
Am I supposed to be so stupid to believe their alibi?
Or am I supposed to be so stupid to believe they were involved directly?
Either way iam stupid right?
No they were just in the loop and sort of marked the event as people do.
Thinking no one was watching.
Or perhaps more correctly even if they are....we are untouchable?

Yes they were rigt there.
if the dancing group were Brits, I wonder if they would be forgotten?

new topics

top topics

join