It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thomas Jeffersons Warning To America... Written In 1802

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint
reply to post by blocula

Two different quotes, dude and they state two completely different things.
they are not completely different...

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiveForever8
reply to post by Rockdisjoint

This is still a hoax, taking bits and pieces of letters written by him and turning it into a quote should be considered fraud.

You're perhaps overreacting slightly. This is hardly the Surgeon’s Photo (Loch Ness) or the infamous Alien Autopsy footage. This is somebody piecing together three legitimate quotes to create a coherent, aesthetically pleasing, meaning. That being, banks = bad.

This is a hoax, Thomas Jefferson never said anything like the OP's quote claims.

Really?

"I sincerely believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. Already they have raised up a money aristocracy that has set the government at defiance. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people to whom it properly belongs."

"I sincerely believe, with you, that banking institutions are more dangerous than standing armies. The bank mania...is raising up a moneyed aristocracy in our country which has already set the government at defiance. Bank paper must be suppressed, and the circulating medium must be restored to the nation to whom it belongs."

They look pretty similar to me.
thanx...nice work ^^^ showing that they are more or less the same. are only the people who work for banks getting angry at this thread?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wyn Hawks
reply to post by whyshouldI trustyou2619

..."unwittingly"?...
...only in his psychopathic delusions... woodrow knew exactly how bad he was screwing the citizens of the usofa... the only slack he'll get from me is that he was probably a puppet - but - being a willing scum-sucker doesnt make you any better than the scum you're servicing, so thats not much slack afforded to ol woody...
and didnt woodrow wilson more or less usher in ww2 !?!?

<< 1  2  3   >>

join