It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Groupthinkers for 911 Truth

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Physics is how reality works. It is incapable of giving a damn what anybody thinks.

www.youtube.com...

When and where has any engineering school built a self supporting model that can be completely collapsed by its top 15% or less by height and weight and damaged its support components in the process? Not some house of cards rubbish that can be rebuilt with the same components.

That damage means some of the kinetic energy of the falling portion is used up which has to slow it down.

TEN YEARS of failed Grade School Physics.

But when I asked Retard Gage about the distributions of steel and concrete on every level in 2008 he looked at me like I had grown a second head and said the NIST was not releasing accurate blue prints. This DEBATE has too much BS from both sides.

psik
edit on 17-8-2011 by psikeyhackr because: punct err

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by psikeyhackr

Physics is how reality works. It is incapable of giving a damn what anybody thinks.

Not everyone understands physics and folks tend to believe what the TeeVee tells them. I didn't need to know physics to know the OS is impossible...I learned my physics lessons with baseball bats, falling out of trees, and crashing my bike.

Being reduced to arguing physics with people who have been purposefully under-educated about physics, requires teaching them physics.

I am not a teacher, and however I love to learn, I often don't want to be taught; and I like to think I'm a pretty average guy. If someone needs to learn the physics to understand the impossibility of 911, that's a journey they'll need to take for themselves, force-feeding it to them won't go far.

Granted, urging people to become introspective may be just as counterproductive but I figure since most folks in our culture are weaned on TV, movies and video games, they can understand how TV can be manipulated easier than they can understand the concept of conservation of momentum.

I have my way of trying to reach people, and you have yours. You say potato, I say spud, but ultimately we both understand the patent impossibility of the OS, so Peace, Brother.

edit on 17-8-2011 by Yankee451 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
whoops
edit on 17-8-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yankee451
reply to post by Cassius666

You mean like Sibel Edmonds did?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Cynthia McKinney, Robert Wright, people within the immigration office etc. take your pick. Some of the 911 believers said something on this scale cant be kept secret, well they are right for once. It isnt about exposing the perpetrators anymore, its about finding somebody who gives a damn about pawns.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666

Cynthia McKinney, Robert Wright, people within the immigration office etc. take your pick. Some of the 911 believers said something on this scale cant be kept secret, well they are right for once. It isnt about exposing the perpetrators anymore, its about finding somebody who gives a damn about pawns.

Of course there's a gigantic conspiracy, and of course they are expecting folks to disbelieve it strictly based on its size. Obliging them by responding so predictably to your stimuli is embarrassing man, how can you stand it anymore?

I'm never sure how to respond to people talking about something on this scale being kept secret...it's not secret, in spite of the forum's name. We're talking about it, and the more we talk about it the more folks will start to think for themselves. It has already failed.

The cat is out of the bag, the chicken has flown the coop, the genie's out of the bottle, and it's only a matter of time before it'll be common knowlege...it'll be the new groupthink, come on, don't be late.

The perpetrators are our masters. They've been telling you about it for some time now.

"The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists."

quotes.liberty-tree.ca...

- J Edgar Hoover was allegedly referring to Communism but it readily applies to the CIA's COINTEL and Operation Mockingbird.

It makes sense why "truther" is a derogatory term to some folks:

"The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth becomes the greatest enemy of the State." -- Dr. Joseph M. Goebbel

Source

The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in Democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country. Our minds are molded, our tastes are formed, our ideas suggested, largely by men we have never
heard of.
– Edward Bernays (1891-1995) "Father" of modern public relations (PR) and director of the U.S. Committee on Public Information during World War I, on government propaganda

The CIA owns everyone of any significance in the major media.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yankee451
reply to post by psikeyhackr

Not everyone understands physics and folks tend to believe what the TeeVee tells them. I didn't need to know physics to know the OS is impossible...I learned my physics lessons with baseball bats, falling out of trees, and crashing my bike.

That is part of what makes this funny on occasion.

How many ten year old kids can shoot pool better than PhD physicists?

Newtonian Physics and Einsteinian Physics are way different things. But a lot of people pretending to talk about physics want to imply that the 300 year old Newtonian kid's stuff is as complicated as the 100 year old Einsteinian variety.

I was really surprised at Richard Gage's reaction when I asked him about the tons of steel and tons of concrete that were on every level. It is like some of the so called Truthers want to make this difficult. But the Physics Profession does have a problem for not shooting this crap down in 2002.

How can they now say grade school physics makes it impossible?

psik

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join