It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
I joined back in early 2010 but never posted much or made a introduction thread. I'm not really the kind of person who comes into a room and announces my presence so I generally shy away from these threads. I plan on contributing here more though. I think explaining my angle on things will help readers of my posts understand me better and be able to reply more accurately. I think different than most people. My thought processes are different. Only a few people really understand me. I am welcome to discussion on some things, but my beliefs about certain matters are harsh and solid. I am not a diehard but there is just some things I know to be true.

I have ADHD. Im a 33 year old married man who still behaves for the most part as a 20 year old. I like gaming, books, and sports. I have two beautiful children, a girl and a boy. I was raised a Jehovah's Witness. I still attend meetings, and I am in good standing before God. Although this admission does no come without clarification. I am a person of God. I will defend God before I defend my "religion". As I will be gravitating towards the religious forums I think those who peruse them will find me hard to pin down. I didn't simply come here to join the christian parade though, I have a strong interest in many other aspects of the forums also. Anyways. This is a intro thread so I'll leave this as finished.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by McDohl

Explanation: Flagged!

Personal Disclosure: Welcome! OL is sure a mod will be along soon to help out with an informative post etc. I also recommend utilizing the green chat voyuer function on the ATS tool bar to the bottom of most ATS webpages [aka the ribbon]! It will enable you to watch who and what is being posted in chat but unfortunately you wont be able to join or chat back until your post count reaches 200 posts or so.

Reply to this post with the reply function up top right of this post and that'll be another post towards your mandatory 20 posts before you can start your own threads

Please message me using the message button on far left ATS tool bar [after you have made at least 20 posts] if you require any further help whatsoever!

Peace and much love!

Sincerely OL [OmegaLogos]

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
HI.... I Have ADD too, it sucks.

new topics

join