It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 The facts and the proof only.

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by Yankee451

What do you think Yank, will dpd show ? Am I not practically catering or what?

I know I posted my previous reply, when he was still on line and now he splits with out a word.
edit on 22-8-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

What, do you think I live on here?

Yeah, I give up... I guess you're too smart for me. Continue on with your imaginary 'fact finding' mission. Make sure to exclude and/or shoot down anything that doesn't favor all of your illogical theories. You know... Stuff like a freakin' airplane wheel sitting in the middle of the street. I'm sure it's all part of the plot. LOL

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by dpd11

What, do you think I live on here?

Yeah, I give up... I guess you're too smart for me. Continue on with your imaginary 'fact finding' mission. Make sure to exclude and/or shoot down anything that doesn't favor all of your illogical theories. You know... Stuff like a freakin' airplane wheel sitting in the middle of the street. I'm sure it's all part of the plot. LOL

If these facts are imaginary, what's keeping you from correcting the record with your own facts?

Why squirm and avoid eye contact?

Man up, stop rationalizing, and give us the facts that support the OS...should be simple if our argument is so ridiculous.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

I like that perfectly fine as retort.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

I like that perfectly fine as retort.

Of course you do... You'd agree with him if he said Smurfs rode flying pink horses, and took down the buildings with magical fairy dust.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
well, i can tell you this, there is so much gained through this 9/11 event that it's like trying to name all the drops of water in a lake....if i were to try to take over the world what would i do? i'd first take the advice of herman goerring,

quotes.liberty-tree.ca...

""Why of course the people don't want war. Why should some poor slob on a farm want to risk his life in a war when the best he can get out of it is to come back to his farm in one piece? Naturally the common people don't want war neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."

and since the protocols agree with it, it must be right......
misclassified.cz.cc...

The intensification of armaments, the increase of police forces - are all essential for the completion of the aforementioned plans. What we have to get at is that there should be in all the States of the world, besides ourselves, only the masses of the proletariat, a few millionaires devoted to our interests, police and soldiers.

and of course, pnac agrees with it totally.....

www.newamericancentury.org...

• we need to increase defense spending significantly if we are to carry out our global responsibilities today and modernize our armed forces for the future; • we need to strengthen our ties to democratic allies and to challenge regimes hostile to our interests and values; • we need to promote the cause of political and economic freedom abroad; • we need to accept responsibility for America's unique role in preserving and extending an international order friendly to our security, our prosperity, and our principles.

and then, i'd have to explain to my fellow pnac members that we need a new pearl harbor event to get this thing going.....

www.newamericancentury.org...

Further, the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event – like A NEW PEARL HARBOR.

then, when i've completed the new pearl harbor event, i shall make sure some of the news broadcasters call it a new pearl harbor event......

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by dpd11

Wow guy, If I were the sensitive type ? You might of just of hurt my feeling by now. After all I've done for you ?
Then again, I'm not the sensitve type at at all. And I've had far worse said about me, by far better than you. But it is amusing watching you play this game of tag by yourself so by all means. Don't stop now. By the time you're done, you may find out just how intellectually abrasive I can be, my patriotic zombie.

How about something on topic before you derail this puppy ? Ya think?
edit on 23-8-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by patternfinder

Why can't the OSers come up with anything like this ? Hey nice post Pattern, I don't know if Ican list any facts from it just yet.
I don't want to get to far out front of the OS at this point, because they seem to get so depressed and unwilling.

edit on 23-8-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by dpd11

Of course you do... You'd agree with him if he said Smurfs rode flying pink horses, and took down the buildings with magical fairy dust.

Can't blame the guy for agreeing with me, I'm right.

So far you've only offered us some faeries and pink horses, so I'm assuming you know I'm right too, or you'd offer stuff like "facts and proof".

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

So far the facts are ...Update.

1.The core columns were compromised.

2. No video or image can be trusted.( This really is a neutral fact ).

3.. The demolition of the twin towers had been previously planned in the late 80's. (yank)

4. Planes definetly hit the twin towers. ( Yank )

5.FBI has not revised their original 19 suspects even though they believe some used false IDs ( Yank )

6. Jane Stanley of the BBC was suddenly capable of forcasting future events. She reported that building 7 had also collapsed a full 15 minutes BEFORE it actually came crashing down.

edit on 24-8-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I think number 4. needs to be attributed to the NYPD....I'm not sure I can bear seeing my name attributed to planes being used...

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Not sure if this was already posted:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

3.. The demolition of the twin towers had been previously planned in the late 80's. (yank)

4. Planes definetly hit the twin towers. ( NYPD )

5.FBI has not revised their original 19 suspects even though they believe some used false IDs ( Yank )

6. Jane Stanley of the BBC was suddenly capable of forcasting future events. She reported that building 7 had also collapsed a full 15 minutes BEFORE it actually came crashing down.

At your request Yank.
Are you fricken happy now ?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

The Nuclear Bomb dropped on Hiroshima is probably one of the most destructive acts committed by modern man and yet buildings were left standing. Two aluminum planes later and three modern buildings were completely decimated...I am sure the damage inflicted upon WTC 1 and 2 was great and the fire horrendous but enough to level them to piles of dust? Building seven had damage and fire caused by debris but I don't believe either was enough to cause complete and utter demolition to the point of solid concrete turning into dust. Please watch the vintage film reel depicting the damage to Hiroshima and Nagasaki to see the effects on the structures there and then tell me whether or not what happened to the World Trade Center is reasonable. Maybe I'm comparing apples to oranges but I would certainly expect the damage done by an atomic bomb would be more complete than two airplanes.

[yvid]

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

4. Planes definetly hit the twin towers. ( Yank )

TEN YEARS later most of the physics profession, including Steven Jones, do not talk about the distributions of steel and concrete down the towers. Regardless of what or who destroyed the towers how could the events possibly be analyzed without that information. You can't even accurately compute the Potential Energy of the towers without that.

So what is with the Physics Profession?

psik

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Even when you watch old videos of CNN or Fox News you can hear the news anchors say as the building fall that the building look like a building being brought down by explosives.
And we should know by now that jet fuel cant melt steel. I do believe that the towers and WTC 7 were brought down by explosives.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I have found this video, I am not sure if anyone here has seen it yet. If you have and I am late then I'm sorry.

But I just watched it and this is something I had not heard before.

The planes were controlled from a central control. Not by the hijackers.
The timing of the different stages were too syncranized to be from on board. The way the hi-jackers knew where the radar blind spots were.

These were things I had not heard before.

intehub.com

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

1.The core columns were compromised to enable the obvious demolition exposed by videos of all three buildings that collapsed in NYC on 911. ( Randyvs )

4. Planes definetly hit the twin towers. ( NYPD )

7. The possibility of the planes being under remote control is widely known. ( Miss Poovey )

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

edit on 16-9-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Here's a morsel for you:

Minoru Yamasaki was chosen as architect probably because of his past history as a great guy for building things that needed to be destroyed.

A building commissioned in 1951 by the Department of Defense was built without a sprinkler system, and then burned in a spectacular fire. That building, the U.S. Military Personnel Records Center in St. Louis, Missouri, housed 38 million individual service records and 4,000 employees. When it was completed in 1956, the six-story concrete and aluminum behemoth was one of the twenty largest buildings in the world.

Today, the Personnel Records Center informs those seeking information that, as a result of the fire, it cannot provide access to 80 percent of army files on personnel discharged between 1912 and 1960, as well as 75 percent of air force personnel discharged between 1947 and 1964. Information about hundreds of thousands of veterans vanished from the face of the earth. The building survived.

americancity.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join