It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Billionaire George Soros "slapped 28-year-old Brazilian ex-lover and tried to choke her"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Ain't love grand?

When it comes to finance, he is a master speculator, making billions thanks to his uncanny ability to predict movements in the market.
But it seems there is one area in which George Soros’s famous foresight may have failed him – women.
The 81-year-old financier, known as the Man Who Broke the Bank of England after reportedly making millions during the 1992 UK currency crises, is being sued for £31million by his 28-year-old Brazilian ex-girlfriend.

Source: Teh Daily Mail

Normally I wouldn't go in for this kind of gossip-mongering but...ah, couldn't happen to a nicer psychopathic nation-wrecking plutocrat.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/39e1a5379f3f.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 8/12/11 by silent thunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Jesus Christ!

She deserves 100 mil if she letting ol' saggy here smash on her.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
Jesus Christ!

She deserves 100 mil if she letting ol' saggy here smash on her.

Yeah really, 31 M is pretty pitiful for an octogenarian billionare with one foot in the grave, no?
edit on 8/12/11 by silent thunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Look at that old, withering, liberal scum bag.
Take him down and then take a shower you dirty girl.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Eeeesh.

I would think with 31 million I could buy a much better looking piece of arm candy. :/

Seriously.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
If he did slap her (that is wrong)....however...yes he is a senior citizen and has seen better days as far as his looks go..but....many of you some day will be old too...and you may not look so hot either.....I am not defending him ...just the prejudice on ageism and looks.

Also....this probably was a (set up) by the ex-girlfriend from the get-go...she most likely has always had a hidden boyfriend on the side coaching her.

She wants her chunk of money.....and purposely provoked this man...(again...he should not have slapped her..) but she is a (gold-digger)...it is so obvious.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Maybe she's into that kind of thing and thend ecided she'd use it as an excuse to break up with him (after wanting to anyway) and get some money out of it at the same time?

Never know, we only have one side of the story after all.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

There all there for the money from the get go, that is all it comes down to, everybody knows this even if everybody pretends otherwise. And if she had to the female would probably take a lot and do a lot more things, then take a slap and a choke attempt to get at the $$$$$.

Same old story different day.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
If he did slap her (that is wrong)....however...yes he is a senior citizen and has seen better days as far as his looks go..but....many of you some day will be old too...and you may not look so hot either.....I am not defending him ...just the prejudice on ageism and looks.

Also....this probably was a (set up) by the ex-girlfriend from the get-go...she most likely has always had a hidden boyfriend on the side coaching her.

She wants her chunk of money.....and purposely provoked this man...(again...he should not have slapped her..) but she is a (gold-digger)...it is so obvious.

I don't know, but I can't imagine Soros being physically able to hurt her. She could of easily pushed him away or snapped his arm in half or something.. But Soros is a major evil scum bag....... Your solution is more likely then not the correct one I would wager though..

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
He's a scumbag who obviously feels the rules of society don't apply to him...

and she's a money-grubbing whore...

It's really hard to feel any sympathy for either party.

I find it hard to believe that an 81 yr old was ever really seriously a physical threat to her.... Other prostitutes (as that is what she is) get slapped and choked by much younger and dangerous men...she should be glad it was an 81 yr old. Still though,not cool to choke a woman, and he'll pay her something to be done with it (or, simply play the time game in court...after all, he might even spend more than 31 million to keep it in court...just to spite her..until he dies).

And, since she's just a girlfriend, she's entitled to zip...when that happens.

edit on 16-8-2011 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Yes, it's hard to feel sympathy for either of them, isn't it?

The thing I cannot understand about Soros is why, at his age, he feels compelled to continue to meddle in world affairs, and to try to live the life of a virile man 1/2 (or 1/4) his age. There is something pathetic in this, it is an inability to harmonize with the lifecycle, to grow old naturally and to experience the joys of what that means. Especially as the man has all the money anyone could ever want. He could do anything with that; why use it as a crowbar to destroy nations? Pathological.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

Simple answer...he's bored...and any therapist will tell you, that when people get to certain positions of money and power, they believe they are above the concerns and conventions of other "lesser" people (as they see them), and simply feel they can do as they please...

Just look at others recently...Mel Gibson...Charlie Sheen.... They aren't the first, nor the last. It simply goes to their heads....

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Disclaimer if your female and stuff and such a subject is uncomfortable for you do not read the following.

Well I don't think this girl is a whore since she probably is not sleeping around with lots of people for money only probably one, or a couple of rich people for huge sums of money, but its is obvious she is all about the money. Really it's like hard to miss that sign its kind of right in you face and blatant.

If anything such a thing is very natural, and there are no secrets about it. People just don't want to hear it, especially females since it delves into the more darker and primal nature of female types that they dont want to see or hear about, like it mattered.

And I have heard this story more then a couple of thousand times, in-fact i heard a story kind of like this a week ago form a coworker and some female that got with him, details and all, since he wanted to know my opinion on what it was all about. And it usually comes down to money or control of which sex is a tool, in his case it was more along the line of that she could control him, since she already got her own money from her job, and the money of another rich guy who's kids she has, and possibly a couple of other guys.

So its not like its a new thing.

Anyways there is a song that says it all perfectly on this subject.

I ain't saying she a gold digger, but she ain't messing with no broke expletive deleted.

edit on 16-8-2011 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Well I don't think this girl is a whore since she probably is not sleeping around with lots of people for money only probably one, or a couple of rich people for huge sums of money, but its is obvious she is all about the money. Really it's like hard to miss that sign its kind of right in you face and blatant.

Doesn't have to be "lots" of people....

She exchanges sex for monetary compensation. Ergo, she's a "whore" by sheer definition. Simple as that.

Unless of course, you really believe that a 28 yr old woman can really be sexually attracted to an 81 yr old man.....

top topics

join