It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is why it is so Wrong

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
This vide shocks me - to the point of tears.

In my mind this sums up everything which is wrong with the riots in the UK over the last few days. There is no uprising, there is no political agenda, there is no solidarity against the government.

There is only hate, greed, and violence, man on man, public against public.

This is sick and needs stoppong.

www.twitvid.com...

I don't know how to embed a teiter video - if anyone can help?

This must all stop NOW!!!
edit on 8-8-2011 by Shamatt because: (no reason given)

ETA I posted the wrong video!!!!

www.facebook.com...

edit on 8-8-2011 by Shamatt because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Unless I see a placard stating opposition to a form of political activisim, this is nothing but mindless violence and they should all be punished to the full extent of the law.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Like a lone mad prophet on a street corner,
she is angry, and shouting, and making sense.

"What are you busting up footlocker for,
where a poor person used to work and now has no job.
For what. For a pair of #ing shoes. So you can proove you're a warrior.

Let's get together and fight for a cause. Not for this."

Or something like that.

David Grouchy

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Please see this video - I posted the wrong one in my madness!!!

www.facebook.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Sweetheart, they're just greedy chavs that have better things then you and me. I wouldn't lose sleep over the chavs until they get to your door. Then you'll have to fight, I'm pretty sure the government cut their benefits so they have nothing to do in the summer. Crazy arse bored chavs.....oh good lord, you're right. They are a problem.

We'll all be mad by the time they cross our doors, I'm in the US the difference with your chavs and our ghetto is that our people have guns, that makes it a whole lot scarier.
edit on 8-8-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

Mate, I'm probably old enough to be your father.

Just to make my original point, THIS is why it is so wrong:

This is why it is so wrong:

Source

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shamatt

Source

Just a quick dose of reality.

A picture is worth a thousand words.

A picture like that is worth a thousand dollars.

The person taking it isn't helping, that's what's wrong.

i've authored a thread on how this rioting is exactly what the UK Citizenry is asking for when they let their banks, government, and corporations rob them. So the poor are getting their fingers into it too, why the fuss now?

Aren't children being harmed by austerity in surrounding countries, as well as their own? Aren't they harmed by the trillions or quadrillions of banker fraud? Aren't they harmed by the greedy policies of the government which does nothing but take their cut?

When anyone looks at this picture, they are angry, especially the second one. The scared confusion and loss of innocence is sickening. I understand that is your reaction. My reaction, as someone who served in the military, was injured in the military, is that this person is taking pictures instead of helping. No one is fighting the rioters.

For a society that has banned together against guns, you would that that when you outnumber some hoodlums a thousand to one, there would be nothing stopping citizens from quelling the mob and arresting the perpetrators.

No, the country would rather stand int he streets gawking and uploading pictures to the internet.

That's what I see. I hope your eyes are open, because there's more to come. Much closer to home. Everyone will have to wake up, and it will probably be to streets like this. They will have to wake up before anything changes, before anything is better.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by sbctinfantry

I would expect an ex soldier to advocate fighing. That is not the way to deal with this in my opinion.

And as for the photographer - What I see is a guy who has transmitted immages of what is happening in a place I called home for over 20 years to me, here in Australia. For that I am gratefull.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shamatt

Source

Mate, I know it's not okay but they just came out of nowhere this time. Even shocked me! And i'm not easily surprised, it's insane actually where they came from and why they're there

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Found a youtube clip of the video here

top topics

join