It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this Britain's Spring Rising?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Well, things are kicking off in Tottenham.

I am watching this on BBC News and some commentator mentioned that things could easily spread to other areas in London.

I hope so, then I hope we bring about relevant change to our great country!!

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
In a nutshell no. It's not exactly Britians average citizen rising up is it.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

Just a repeat of what happened in Tottenham in the 1980's i am afraid. Details here:-

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

Why do you hope it spreads?

Do you know what this riot is about?

Some low life fired shots from a taxi at police officers.........they shot back....he got killed........one less low life on the streets of Britain.

multiple threads on this btw.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Okay, thanks for spinning the MSM message.

I hope it spreads because people need to wake up and realise what is hapening here. Cops killing kids, regardless of their misdemeanour?

I am just glad these cops weren't around when I was growing up.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Black people like to yell racism at every cop they see. This guy did something wrong, attacked officers, and got killed. Sounds about right to me.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
These scum aren't Brits.This is the result of mass immigration.They better hope that normal Brits don't finally crack & send them home to the third world in a box.Third world parenting and the benefit culture paying these people for coming here.Send them to the front line in Afganistan for their giros.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978

I hope it spreads because people need to wake up and realise what is hapening here. Cops killing kids, regardless of their misdemeanour?

MSM spin?The liberal media are blaming the police and defending these scum.All the commentators on the liberal media are blaming the police.Their is no excuse for invading locals homes & robbing them or did the police make them do it?

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

What are you talking about??.....he wasn't a kid...he was 29!......his "misdemeanour" was shooting a bloody gun at police officers from a taxi!!

Did you shoot guns at cops when you were growing up?

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by glen200376

As mentioned in another thread. I'm libera to some extendl. But any wannabe gangsters carrying guns, should expect retaliation from the police.

This isn't Sudan, this is the UK.

It could have easily been a kid killed in the crossfire.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

ErM?

The guy was carrying (and firing) a gun on the streets. He was asking for trouble, now we're going to get the 'race-card' played.

The cops were justified... And i'm not a big fan of cops, but in this case i'd rather see the scum bag taken out, than an innocent child with a bullet in his neck just because of some turf war.

top topics

join