It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Second moon appears in the sky in busby, Australia & my dream i had in 2008

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by professornurbs

Rubbish! I don't know what the Op is seeing but I too live in Australia and I'm telling you there is no full moon tonight and there is nothing in our skies other than stars, planes and air.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by mossme89
reply to post by light2012

From your other thread:

Then the Earth began to wobble off it's axis and then it slowed down and the waters became still there was no wind. Then the planet began to heat up. Then the USA Dollar crashed.

You have the order wrong. The USA Dollar is crashing and none of those things have happened yet.

Cheers!

I am right my dreams says the earth began to wobble off it's axis and if you see there is an increase of earthquakes around the world EVERYDAY!!! And the planet is heating UP!!! This is the worst Drought ever in human history. Also the Dollar will crash that is next. I wrote my dream and had posted the dream in 2009. For proof that my predictions would come true and so the the naysayers will see and not be doubtful! YOU WILL SEE my Friend.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

I respect your opinion.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
The only second Moon seen over Earth was likely when one of the Apollo or Shuttle astronauts bared his rear towards Earth.

Likely only seen over Russia.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
If you look at the picture, the one and only picture have you that I can find, of the two moons in the sky it looks like to me that it is the same moon one is turned horizontal. Look at the patterns of the two moons and then imagine one of them turned a half turn and tell me what you think. If this wasn't a hoax then it would be all over the internet don't you think? I mean if a bunch of people saw this don't you think there would be a bunch of pictures out there? Not trying to be rude, but if you are going to post something like this you should do a little research or otherwise you are going to lose credibility in future posts.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Hey considering you are in Australia, can't you go take a picture of the moon, date it somehow and show the gullible ones the truth? These people obviously have access to the internet you would think they would do some research themselves of let's say the moon cycle for example or other sources for pictures or information. Just saying is all.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by professornurbs
reply to post by westcoast

I bet you look tonight assuming you are on the west coast of the US.

You're darn right I'll out looking up at the sky tonight! But it won't be because of a poorly photoshoped picture of 'two' moons. It's because we might get to see the aurora's tonight!!!! yeah!!!

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by westcoast

That sounds fun. I love skywatching.
edit on 6-8-2011 by professornurbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Wanagi

There is NO full moon until August 14th. I hate it when I have to pull the info up because some people are too lazy to check and refuses to take my word for it!

Here's the moon calender for August 2011:

www.kwathabeng.co.za...

www.timeanddate.com...\x3d29
edit on 6-8-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Thanks for doing the work for everyone! It's just so difficult to google things these days.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Wanagi

LOL

Well, now that we have proof that there was no full moon last night and there won't be until the 14th.....

my guess is this thread is now closed!

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Um...

Weekly World News should have been your first clue.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Light 2012, I went out tonight (in Los Angeles) and not only was there not a full moon, but there was no second planet. I tried but the evidence was just not there it was a fun ride on your thread.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by professornurbs

It does'nt matter what you see or don't......you have to prove it either way so it seems because no one will take your word for it !

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Hi, bluemirage. I'm sorry what do I have to prove this isnt my thread. I was following up to OP from this morning.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I just googled "dream of second moon" because I wondered if anybody else had this dream too. I had this dream of a second moon. I even remember while I was dreaming that I had a dream about a second moon and in that dream I woke up forgetting about the dream. While I was outside (in the dream) I saw the two moons and realized that I had been dreaming of the same scenario.

I googled this topic because I thought maybe within our collective conscious others may have also experienced the same thing. Strange to see you posted a video on Carl Jung too. I own the Red Book and I have always been a fan (hence my degree in Psychology).

Anyway, I just wanted to post this and contribute my awareness of this dream.

Thanks!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join