It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

when will unlawfull police officers be punished for thier actions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Arizona Police Officer Execute Man For Telling Them They Needed A Warrant
www.abovetopsecret.com...

San Francisco Police Shoot and Kill Teenager over $2 bus fare

Caught on tape: Police beat and taser 'gentle' mentally-ill homeless man to death

Officer suspended for Illegal arrest of MN C.H.A.N.G.E Member
www.youtube.com...

this kinda of stuff happens everywhere and very rarely do the officers that do this stuff get punished by sakoy because: this stuff happens every where it shouild be put to an end

edit on 5-8-2011 by sakoy because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-8-2011 by sakoy because: because this stuff that they get away with shouild be stopped

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
when we remove judges in power such as Golia of Queens maybe we can see the light for once

the judge is the person who makes the decision
edit on 5-8-2011 by Amassuo because: (no reason given)

And welcome to ats

edit on 5-8-2011 by Amassuo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Im with you. Im tired of public servants forgetting that they have less rights than civilians. Welcome to ATS, hope you enjoy your stay. See you around the boards.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by sakoy

There has always been type of thing go on more than anyone would like to admit. However recently it has gone over the top. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that something is definitely wrong. The US lectures the world about civil rights, abuse of power, crimes against humanity. At the same time torture is openly admitted to and these types of killings go on everyday on American streets.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
What you talkin about they get punished all the time, paid leave while they investigate how the cop was in the right, that is punishment right?

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
We need to pull what a citizen did to Barney Fife in an episode of Andy Griffith. When you see an officer doing something unlawful, run up to them screaming, "citizens arrest! citizens arrest!" Then force them to write their own citation.

Sadly, that would never work in reality. Instead we would more than likely end up with some sort of bs fine or even jail time if we ever tried such a thing. Ah, if only the world was like the Andy Griffith show.. the government can never stop me from dreaming!... or can they?

edit on 8/5/2011 by digitalbluco because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by digitalbluco

that is kind of a good idea People should start doing something like that when they see officers doing stuff they should not be doing like making citizens arrests

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by sakoy

#1. Welcome to ATS!

#2. This thread will get closed soon so I hope you repost it when you finally can. I would like to discuss my feelings on it as well but not when I know it will definitely be closed. (since you posted in the Introductions)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by EagleTalonZ

a civilian Group should be formed to stop the madness that these officers get away with

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
-removed because I noticed it is in the social forum..
edit on 8/5/2011 by digitalbluco because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Answer is never. They have the whole system behind them. Not enough people care. It doesn't matter untill it hits home. Even with increased exposure and ease of making these things public still enough people dont care.
edit on 5/8/2011 by PsykoOps because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

than maybe we should strike back make a citizens arrest next time an officers arrests or kills someone unlawfully we should form a group

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Yes there's never been a cop held accountable for a crime and they all go free and not one has ever been sent to prison.

I'm amazed that every cop get's away with this stuff and they all are guilty even if they haven't been caught yet!!

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Yeah like murder someone in cold blood and serve perhaps one year. Beat someone sensless and get a paid suspension. Which is the same as a vacation.

new topics

top topics

active topics

join