It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I had another Dream VISION Missouri & Arkansas is in Trouble!!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I live in Northwest Arkansas, just below the Missouri border, and our area code is 479. We're nowhere near the ocean unless you count the gulf of Mexico, which isn't exactly known for having whales. Now the southern half of the state does have the area code 501, But they're not exactly close to the ocean either.

What amazes me is all the false prophets that are springing up. The Christians were warned about them but a few months ago a false prophet predicted the rapture and Christians by the thousands fell in line behind him. I've no doubt they'll be the first to get the mark when the real beast comes along.

If your heart is at peace with the life you are living, and your soul is at peace with your creator, whoever you consider that creator to be, than everything else is just icing on the cake. Leave the prophesy alone.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Sometimes things in your dreams have a metaphoric meaning.. Like the 'wail' of sirens at the disaster scene or people wailing (crying). Just a thought. Hopefully it's nothing.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by light2012

wow crazy.
I dont normally check out these 'I had a dream, it's a revelation" threads..
But 2 nights ago i had a dream that the ISS was crashing to earth, and I was observing it from an "outsiders view point", and I watched where it hit, and I knew exactly where on the map (United states) it was .
when i woke up, I knew where to look, but wasnt sure which state it was..
sure enough when I checked, it was smack dab where Missouri was.
So i thought Iowa, Missouri, Arkansas were probably all effed up because of it.

Though i guess itcould have been an asteroid..
but im pretty sure it was the ISS. lol

It was a crazy dream.
Much crazier than usual. lol

edit on 24-7-2011 by Ahmose because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I agree Arkansas and Missouri are in trouble. I've been to both states numerous time and they are in trouble alright!

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Does the bible really say not to love the world or anyone in it?

Man,I tell you... These peaceful religions sure love to contradict themselves.

That said, intersting dream. Scary.

Ive had dreams like that before... So real... So much more detailed....They never came true for me though.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
im actually religious but when i see people saying "God will make this and that" i can' take it seriously.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by light2012

I had a dream that a Golden Igloo popped out of the Pope's head, and Tom Cruise stepped out of it, and started throwing copies of Dyanetics at President Obama.....then a Penguin jumped through a hoop of flames, and Jesus did a little tap dance to impress RuPaul whom he had apparently mistaken for Mary Magdalene. Then my Plumber Jose' Ruiz flew down from the sky riding some sort of Pig-Unicorn....and he started fixing my sink (It's been backed up for about a week now...been trying to get a hold of the guy). After that the Sun ate the Moon, and a bunch of Children started singing Lady GaGa songs......Then my old Gym Teacher asked me my opinion on the Movie Transformers 3. After that....something happened with Robocop (I can't quite remember)...then a bunch of apples sprouted wings and started flying into the sea, until it turned into apple sauce.

I truly believe this dream is a sign of things to come! (At least I hope the part about my plumber fixing my sink happens)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
I agree Arkansas and Missouri are in trouble. I've been to both states numerous time and they are in trouble alright!
Elaborate?? How?

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I think these types of visions can be peculiar to the individual, and not necessarily prophetic in nature. That is to say, that the dreams or visions we have more often than not, are for us, the individual, rather than as some type of premonition or warning for a greater, mass audience. Visions allow us to receive multiple layers of information simultaneously - an economy of effort (or shorthand), if you will

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I still find it interesting that 2 different ATS'ers both had dreams of Missouri and Arkansas/Iowa being smashed by something from the sky.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by light2012

Originally posted by whaaa
Elaborate?? How?

In my opinion, it's so hot and humid in both states that neither are fit for human habitation.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by light2012
The thing is before I went to sleep I cried to God and Jesus and begged them to help me in my failing relationship then I was given a dream.

(emphasis mine)

That is key. Please see this thread.

edit on 25-7-2011 by NewlyAwakened because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join