It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptillian vs Elojiim/Elohim, who's telling the truth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I will start this thread off by saying, who are the actual "good guys" and who are the "bad guys".

So in the bible, in the Garden Of Eden, what actually happened. The bible says that (Genesis 3) The snake(a.k.a Reptillian dudes) were the most cunning "animal". The snake asked the woman "Did Yehovah(god of old testament) really tell you not to eat fruit from any tree in the garden?" she said, they may eat any fruit of any tree except from the one in the middle, because if they do they'll die. Snake said, you will not die, it's a lie, but you will become like gods and know what is god or bad.

So my view on this is that Yehovah wanted to control the humans and not let them have free-will. But the Snake however wanted humans to be able to choose for themselves. So perhaps all this bull# about reptillians trying to kill/enslave us all, is just brainwashing from the control freaks, the Elohim.

Also in the new testament Jesus(Yoshua Ben Yosef) said that the god of the old testament was not his father, and that the god of the new testament (Yahweh?) was. Strange I thought there was only ONE TRUE GOD so which one is it.

Anyone got any comments. (And NO i'm not a Satanist)

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Jesus said what? Could you point out the exact location of this
on the bible, please.

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I believe that he meant that the god of the old testement was still his father physically, yet he had changed in personallity so he wasn't exactly the same person. He had become more caring (In the old testemant he was rather blunt) , do you understand?

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 07:53 PM
link   
sorry cant find the exact quote(the bible is to big) but i think i got it from this site here: www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I would try and show you, but Im in the proccess of buying a new set of bibles (Dam, Salesmen got me) and my old one seems to be missing (Maybe the ET took it).

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 10:13 PM
link   
The one true God is the one who is creation. God is everywhere. The Bible is written by men on earth, and somewhat skewed to the authors intentions. Also, the modern Bible is symbolic of history much earlier. The Bible is based on the old Sumerican civilizations. Both people in the Garden of Eden were "Gods". They were in physical form. One wanted to keep knowledge from humans that would allow us to expand and mulitply on Earth, while one wanted to allow that to happen.

Those are my comments.

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 11:38 PM
link   
i totally embrace the sumerian version of creation. it made the bible come alive for me at a time when my love for it was dieing.
as far as who the players were. lizard or otherwise, i am sure it was a huge cosmic no-no to create a race of beings for the purpose of slavery!
whats done is done. in the meantime, other galatic civilizations have proved to be out there as well. i am sure this planet is of great interest to the 'others'. i don't worry, as i will naturally be drawn to the light.

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I think I know how this myth about meeting an alien who underneath was really a reptillian.
The Visitors as you know masquerade.A projected "costume" you might say. Apparently someone came into close communication with one when it dropped the camoflage or they saw through it. First thing he or she would notice is the head of the Grey with the reptillian/feline eyes,dililating (even in room light) to vertical pupils.The clawed hands and feet as well.
"Ugh! A reptile!" This is a common mistake like that abductee they called Zeehas who said they had lizard like qualities.
The true reptillian? Maybe.I have seen depictions but NEVER saw one among the Visitors yet.
Tricking you with costuming can be a trick,can be amusing,or it can be to allay your fears.

[edit on 16-8-2004 by stgeorge]

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 01:30 PM
link   
stgeorge - i have followed your posts with great interest over the last week or so , you say you have had multiple contacts with aliens , astral projected with aliens and even have a weblog with all the information you have aquired about your aliens online

is it possible for you to post a link to these writings (if you have already , im sorry i have missed it)

i also noticed that alot of the time you have an attitude which is sort of like "they are wrong , i am the only true abductee" , i would like to know on what level you know the aliens and why would you think that the other abductee's are wrong

yes im very skeptical , i sometimes cant believe that people can be involved in a "my alien is better than your alien" argument - tho after reading your posts i feel that you and earth sister are being genuine on what you have (or maybe think have) witnessed

so please could you give me the pleasure of reading these notes you have written about your experiences

ta

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I do not like using the word debunk,but I also do that to obvious phonies and disinfoes.Like Houdini,interested in spiritualism,had an experience,and turned in the frauds.Still knew it to be possible,because when it happens to you ,you just "know". If it keeps happening to you,then you can claim to be in the know.When it happens to you and you study everything on the subject there is,then you become an authority. When you are not in it for money,you can be totally honest.
Some of these a-holes change their name every single post and waste bandwith. None elaborate like they used to because if you keep talkin' you will eventually put yer foot in it! The two doctors out west with the alien in the icebox for instance.
If you do not have ANY kind of evidence or witnesses I would be dubious.
I have witnesses.Sccop marks,scar tissue in strategic areas, mara activity, a weird skin malady that shows up during periods of intense contact,I had stigmata in the clinic, my legs would not work and I had to call an ambulance, and I recovered an implant.

top topics

join