It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Edgar Cayce on the Future 7/21/2011 -- Italy -- Mount Etna Eruption -- massive explosions of lava

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by light2012

Originally posted by OldCorp
reply to post by light2012

One thing I'd like to address is Cayce's prophecy of a new science being tied in with religion. In recent years, there has been a document circulating around the internet entitled "Doe's Account" which purports to be the diary of a researcher at CERN and experiments they have conducted which prove there is some type of afterlife.

I have to admit I've only read part of it as it is handwritten (poorly,) but the information contained in the supposed diary is wild to speculate about. A Google search revealed an existing ATS Thread on the subject of "Doe's Account," which contains a link in the OP to the .PDF of the document.

S&F4UOP

Very interesting indeed as I do believe that there is an afterlife too... And I believe we do reincarnate and come back as well to re-learn if we failed the following Earth feat test before. But I do believe that CERN knows a lot more than us common folks will ever know. That CERN is a spiritual gateway aka Stargate. They have probably encountered intelligent spirits and angels.

That is exactly what the diary claims.

I really need to finish reading it.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Cayce was definately plugged into some kind of itelligence which was able to know a wide raange of things....
His perscriptions soetimes called for arcane sounding concoctions but further checking always found them accurate.
In one instance there was a certain substance required and cayse was able to relate the druggist and the exaact place where it rested in the back of the shop without ever having been there.
It is an intertesting bit of research thaat could bhe uundertaken just contacting the same or other intelligences on that channel hehehe

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

In terms of new land: wasn't it around sixty eight that the Bimini Road was found? So, the jury could be considered still out on that one.
The greater part of the Japan, and California, and NY: you are right, it didn't happen. However, that will make for greater proof of his wrongness in another ten years then it does right now. As we look at the possiblilty of rising sea levels, issue after issue in Japan, and a highly mobile Pacific Plate...I wouldn't hold up the continued existence of those three places one decade into the new millenium as hard proof of a miss.

In ten years, yes. Today, it reads too much like a headline we could expect to see any day now to dismiss.

But, I conceed that techinically you are absolutely correct and I understand fully where you are coming from.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
Now go ahead and post all the stuff he got wrong.

I will start you off

But Cayce's most striking predictions -- particularly in view of many other prophecies relating to the approaching end of the millennium -- concern dramatic changes in the Earth's surface in the period of 1958 to 1998. The cause of these he put down to a tilting in the Earth's rotational axis which he said would begin in 1936.

The first sign of this change in the Earth's core would be the "breaking up of some conditions" in the South Pacific and "sinking or rising" in the Mediterranean or Etna area. Cayce forecast that, by the end of the century, New York, Los Angeles and San Francisco would be destroyed. He said that "the greater portion of Japan must go into the sea" at this time, and that northern Europe would be "changed as in the twinkling of an eye." In 1941, Cayce predicted that lands would appear in the Atlantic and the Pacific in the coming years, and that "the coastline now of many a land will be the bed of the ocean. Even many of the battlefields of (1941) will be ocean, will be the sea, the bays, the lands over which the new order will carry on their trade as with one another."

And let's not forget that he said Atlantis would rise again in the year 1968 or 1969 which of course didn't happen.

www.dreamscape.com...

Perhaps the timing of the predictions was off. Each of these things, minus Atlantis, seem to be unfolding before our eyes today.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join