It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nice place to hide

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 07:17 PM
link   
ZAGREB, Croatia (AP) -- Cave explorers discovered a pit inside a mountain range in central Croatia believed to have the world's deepest subterranean vertical drop, at nearly 1,700 feet, a scientific institute reported Monday.At the foot of the Velebit cave are small ponds and streams, including one of the largest known colonies of subterranean leeches, Sutlovic Baksic said

who knows whats down there? i recall hearing about part-worm part-people that live in caves when i was a kid.. cant find anything on the net though.

maybe theres something like this?
Very deep hole

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Hey that's cool to know..by the way do you know if their's any pictures of these big deep holes? And also if their is subtarranean caves like that widen as you go deeper maybe the REPTILIANS live there? WHO KNOWS!

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Die Trying
who knows whats down there? i recall hearing about part-worm part-people that live in caves when i was a kid.. cant find anything on the net though.

You may be refering to Robert E. Howard's "Worms of the Earth." Damn hard novel to find.

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 01:02 AM
link   
could find one about this cave. but the pic here is of another cave Sala Deszczu (Rain Chamber), 1632 m

[edit on 14-8-2004 by Die Trying]

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 10:01 AM
link   
A cav was discovered in the same region before the war started in Croatia years ago and was sealed. National geographic had an article on it. This cave had never before seen insects and animals in it. Such as an aquatic scorpion with a siphon tube coming up out of it's back.

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 05:11 AM
link   
that'd be one mean scorpion. i wonder how leathel the venom is?

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 09:08 AM
link   
ive read where people have claimed that an ancient race of people live underground. most notably called the Reptilian people.

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by enrage
ive read where people have claimed that an ancient race of people live underground. most notably called the Reptilian people.

Oh no... Not the reptiles again..

The UFO forum lives for those things..

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 07:24 PM
link   
The people might have been the ones they found in North America. Their bodies were found in a cave. The were all around seven foot tall with long red hair. North American Indians tell stories of doing battle with these people.
I wonder if they found anybodys in this cave they would say anything.
"and in tonights news bodys have been found in a European cave, the bodys were tall, grey, with big heads and large eyes".

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Die Trying
The people might have been the ones they found in North America. Their bodies were found in a cave. The were all around seven foot tall with long red hair.

Where was this? Or am I missing a joke or something?

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Info on tall redheads

1911: Several mummified remains of 6 foot 6 inch to 8 foot red-haired humans were found in Lovelock Cave, 70
miles northeast of Reno, Nevada by a guano mining operation. They substantiated the local Paiute's claim of
the existence of Si-Te-Cahs. Dr. Shuker reports that most of the bones were lost or destroyed in a fire but that a
12 inch skull with related bones is still preserved in Winnemucca at the Humboldt Museum. Some related
artifacts are also held at the Nevada State Historical Society in Reno.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I'm 6 foot 6 with red hair, I'm really not that dangerous or interesting

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Maybe Mole people live down there.

top topics

join