It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Austrian Pastafarian wins right to wear a spaghetti strainer in his license photo!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
In a quite odd twist apparently the made up Church Of The Flying Spaghetti Monster has won a court case. An Austian man applied in 2007 for a lisence and choose to wear a spaghetti strainer as per religious traditions. The Government told him no, he sued and subsequently won citing religion tradition.

Story here :
www.businessinsider.com...

For those unfamilar with The Church of The Flying Spaghetti Monster :
www.venganza.org...
edit on 14-7-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I do love me some pasta.. This guy is a hero for pasta lovers. Let us follow him!

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

With all the problems in the world, this goofball spends three years in court just to be able to wear a pasta strainer on his head???

What a joke. I hope him and his "Pastafarian" church choke on a meatball.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Some protest the corruption within the governments, some fight and die to protect their freedoms and rights..

Others will go above and beyond to get a spaghetti strainer in their license photo.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by endlessknowledge
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

With all the problems in the world, this goofball spends three years in court just to be able to wear a pasta strainer on his head???

What a joke. I hope him and his "Pastafarian" church choke on a meatball.

This goes beyond just a strainer but the ability to express yourself however you see fit. This is revolutionary to say the least as this ruling ensured religious freedom in Europe which some are being falsely manipulated into believing the lie that Islam is taking over Europa.

A major victory internationally for human rights!
edit on 14-7-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join