It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earthquake clouds over Ottawa Ontario Canada

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Lastnight, as well as this morning I noticed odd cloud formations in the skies over Ottawa. After researching the cloud shape and appearance of these clouds i found out that they were called earthquake clouds. I am typing this from my phone, I will try to upload the pics. I just thought if we were to experience a cyclical earthquake after last Junes this anomoly may be a warning.

I cannot upload pics. Google images of earthquake clouds.to get an idea of how they look. Also wikipedia has a brief description of what they are.
edit on 10-7-2011 by lesisgod because: additional info.

edit on 10-7-2011 by lesisgod because: PICTURES ADDED BELOW .....

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
do u need help uploading the pics i would like to see the pics i live in Ottawa and i remember the last year one altho it wasnt in ottawa just felt here, we are getting some extremely weird weather in Ottawa lately and not to mention the abundance of chemtrials being sprayed over us i wonder if its all related.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by lesisgod
Lastnight, as well as this morning I noticed odd cloud formations in the skies over Ottawa. After researching the cloud shape and appearance of these clouds i found out that they were called earthquake clouds. I am typing this from my phone, I will try to upload the pics. I just thought if we were to experience a cyclical earthquake after last Junes this anomoly may be a warning.

I cannot upload pics. Google images of earthquake clouds.to get an idea of how they look. Also wikipedia has a brief description of what they are.

I think I might know what you mean being right across the river. I noticed clouds with an unusual shape/structure last night. I don't know really about this morning but yesterday in the evening, the clouds did look weird.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Greetings:

This is exactly what we are looking for in our thread:

Earthquake Lights & Smells Live Update Map

Obviously, there has not been much interest/assistance in this project. Perhaps this will ignite a spark. One can only hope.

PM us and we will assist in your quest re: uploading.

At least, we can assist once they are on the computer. Other members are much more qualified that we on phone uploads. What are the specs on the phone so the community can respond?

In Peace, Love & Light

tfw

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by lesisgod

According to previous reports an earthquake will hit within half an hour of these clouds appearing.

What colour were they?

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by gmac10001

Sorry, I had to go off line. I am in Kanata and they were here lastnight and today. As far as uploading the pics, I have a SAMSUNG Galaxy S Captivate. When I try to move the pics off the phone onto the computer it says wrong parameter or something

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by thorfourwinds

I would love to share the pics I will research on internet to upload.....

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Got the embed thing figured out so here we go

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/83a2bdb8e2c0.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c5c3a78de160.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e555120979ad.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
The bottom one looks slightly like a mackerel cloud, apart from that I can't see anything at all unusual about these clouds.

Plus mackerel clouds are quite common and have nothing to do with earthquakes.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by EnigmaAgent

I can't disagree with you, I just noticed weird clouds and researched them this is what I found when I typed it into Google. Some, not all, look very familiar to the clouds I'm seeing. Again, I am not the cloud expert, or the messenger, I'm just the passenger.
Goggle search for Earthquake Clouds

Here is the Wiki Link:
Wiki Earthquake Clouds

Here is a Terra Research Article on Earthquake Clouds:
Terrea Research Article: Earthquake Clouds

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Now, again nothing but observation, but my dog is acting strange. I know my dog well as I rescued him many years ago. He is pacing and panting and looking out the windows.... Again just an observation.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

reply to post by EnigmaAgent

I can't disagree with you, I just noticed weird clouds and researched them this is what I found when I typed it into Google. Some, not all, look very familiar to the clouds I'm seeing. Again, I am not the cloud expert, or the messenger, I'm just the passenger.
Goggle search for Earthquake Clouds

Here is the Wiki Link:
Wiki Earthquake Clouds

Here is a Terra Research Article on Earthquake Clouds:
Terrea Research Article: Earthquake Clouds

It's hard to judge, because clouds that have a very similar look are very common, but that I do remember seeing that kind of pattern (waves i guess you could call them) in the clouds that I thought looked weird.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I dont mean to be rude ,but is this the first time you have looked at the sky?

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
earthquakescanada.nrcan.gc.ca...

July 21st, 2011, there was an earthquake on the Quebec side. Apparently there were reports from some people in Ottawa feeling it.

My friend lives in the general Wakefield area and she posted on Facebook about feeling an intense earthquake (it was her first one ever that she felt) and asked if anyone else felt it, which posed me to do some searching. That is how I found that info.

Personally, I cannot say I felt a thing.

Did anyone notice strange cloud activity that they can recall on the 21st?

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I'm from Windsor, Ontario, and have noticed the clouds have been doing this a lot more frequently these past couple months. Anything to it or nothing at all?

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I was also just reading on the Earthquake Canada website how we have far more earthquakes occuring each year than can be felt.

top topics

join