It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs arnt aliens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 03:36 PM
link   
ok lets get this straight, ufos arnt aliens, why?
simple:

aliens arnt that stupid to fly around literly shouting out :
"hey we're aliens, u should call us ufos then try and find us"

my point is, aliens are smart enough to stay hidden,
for that reason i believe that all ufos are not aliens, they could have the traditional aspects of a ufo, but if u read my topic of german ufos, u will uderstand its probly some goverment testing plane

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 05:54 PM
link   

I've never read anywhere of aliens flying around shouting "hey we're aliens, u should call us ufos then try and find us". Are you sure you know a thing about what you're talking about?

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 06:19 PM
link   
That still does not explain ufo sightings from hundreds of years ago(or more)nor does it explain where this technology came from in those days, not to mention ufo's showing up in religious paintings of the time.

Not to mention the whole ufo's and the bible thing we are probably all familiar with.

Just my opinions.

arcana imperii.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlexParadox
simple:

for that reason i believe that all ufos are not aliens, they could have the traditional aspects of a ufo, but if u read my topic of german ufos, u will uderstand its probly some goverment testing plane

Hard to reply to a statement like this without being somewhat rude, but you really don't have a clue what you're talking about, do you?
UFO's have been documented before they invented the plane, so what do you put those down to?
As for aliens being "smart" and remaining "hidden", why would they need to? We're of no threat to them, so they don't have to fly around hidden.
Sorry, but I strongly believe aliens are visiting earth, looking at all the thousands of witness reports, photos and videos, it's obvious, we're not alone.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 06:31 PM
link   
People forget that there are UFO photo's from before 1940...

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deimos

simple:

Hard to reply to a statement like this without being somewhat rude, but you really don't have a clue what you're talking about, do you?
UFO's have been documented before they invented the plane, so what do you put those down to?
As for aliens being "smart" and remaining "hidden", why would they need to? We're of no threat to them, so they don't have to fly around hidden.
Sorry, but I strongly believe aliens are visiting earth, looking at all the thousands of witness reports, photos and videos, it's obvious, we're not alone.

ye abut they would use some kind of cloaking merthod so we didnt know wat they where doing, and i hhave aa complete idea of wat im talkin about,

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 11:23 PM
link   

simple:

ye abut they would use some kind of cloaking merthod so we didnt know wat they where doing, and i hhave aa complete idea of wat im talkin about,

Who said they had a cloaking 'merthod'? And I have to agree with everyone else, I don't think you know what you're talking about. Besides, can you tell anyone what else those craft might be besides being aliens?

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 11:25 PM
link   
one person who was abducted (i forgot who) said that aliens do make mistakes like us. Why do you think roswell and all the other crashes happened? They have advanced tecnology but they are not perfect.

THE ships that pop up by crowded areas could be for tours like what we do in the zoo to look at animals. And they are pretty smart, becasue out of all the times they visited , there is still a lot of skeptics and people that dont believe in aliens.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 11:44 PM
link   
ufos are aliens... period. dont get me wrong some people may see humen aircraft, military, goverment, NASA or whatever. there are to many reports around about ufos for someone to simply say there not aliens but people.
nice topic though

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Willcall3937

simple:

Who said they had a cloaking 'merthod'? And I have to agree with everyone else, I don't think you know what you're talking about. Besides, can you tell anyone what else those craft might be besides being aliens?

I think he means, they probably have some sort of cloaking method(theoretically speaking) which would make them difficult to find/see. As for saying "who said they even have a cloaking method?" Who says they dont? Considering that they've reached us before we reached them, they probably are more technologically advanced than us. So we cant discredit anyone here unless all of you worked on alien ships and you saw it all.

I've heard many stories from different sides of the same coin. So there are infinite possibilities. All I can say dont get too into the details and take everything with a grain of salt unless theres good enough proof. Maybe one day we'll find out, which I know is not coming anytime soon.

[edit on 12-8-2004 by kyateLaBoca]

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 04:28 AM
link   
UFO's are many things. thinking just in aliens are not so correct at all. UFO's can be ET crafts, human crafts, phisycal natural phenomenas, interactions from matter of other dimensions with our reality, ect.

[edit on 12-8-2004 by kangaxx]typos

[edit on 12-8-2004 by kangaxx]

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1halucinogen1
one person who was abducted (i forgot who) said that aliens do make mistakes like us. Why do you think roswell and all the other crashes happened? They have advanced tecnology but they are not perfect.

THE ships that pop up by crowded areas could be for tours like what we do in the zoo to look at animals. And they are pretty smart, becasue out of all the times they visited , there is still a lot of skeptics and people that dont believe in aliens.

No one is perfect
Not even does little green bastards

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 05:15 AM
link   
AlexParadox: I feel you've been a little hastey in posting this thread, as the subject has been covered in many guises on many other threads on this site.

You say you have many other theories, then articulate, and don't do it in such a rush, type out a thorough and clear argument for your point, in Word, then when you're happy with your post, create a new thread, cutting and pasting from the Word document.

The UFO's you talk of, as previously mentioned, could be down to many a theory:

Aliens from another planet.
Aliens/Humans using some form of inter-dimensional technology.
Humans from the future.
Humans from the present using captured Alien technology.
Humans from the present working with Aliens.
Humans testing human based technology.
Environmental effects.
Mass halucinations.

....and these are just the main ones that I can recollect.

As for speculating about cloaking devices, is there a point?

UFOs have been documented since long before the industrial revolution, as mentioned by one of the other posters, there are plenty of examples of tapestries, paintings and carvings, which seem to depict contact with advanced beings\astronauts.

My theories are in continuous development, and I try to base those theories on logic and practicality, I have yet to draw any conclusions.

Keep posting.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 07:15 AM
link   
All I have to say is that if they are trying to stay hidden, for whatever reason, they are doing a bad job. If they are trying to communicate, they are doing a bad job.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Koka
AlexParadox: I feel you've been a little hastey in posting this thread, as the subject has been covered in many guises on many other threads on this site.

You say you have many other theories, then articulate, and don't do it in such a rush, type out a thorough and clear argument for your point, in Word, then when you're happy with your post, create a new thread, cutting and pasting from the Word document.

The UFO's you talk of, as previously mentioned, could be down to many a theory:

Aliens from another planet.
Aliens/Humans using some form of inter-dimensional technology.
Humans from the future.
Humans from the present using captured Alien technology.
Humans from the present working with Aliens.
Humans testing human based technology.
Environmental effects.
Mass halucinations.

....and these are just the main ones that I can recollect.

As for speculating about cloaking devices, is there a point?

UFOs have been documented since long before the industrial revolution, as mentioned by one of the other posters, there are plenty of examples of tapestries, paintings and carvings, which seem to depict contact with advanced beings\astronauts.

My theories are in continuous development, and I try to base those theories on logic and practicality, I have yet to draw any conclusions.

Keep posting.

yei think i rushed the post, wat i mean to say is.
there a 1000 years ahead of us and there coming down here to research us or watever. The thing is, they dont wana be seen, just like how a researcher when researching an animal uses camo, they dont wana be seen. Same thing with aliens, but they are even more advanced, so they probly have a way of not being seen. and seeing these ufos all the time is just like: a researcher whering bright pink in the middle of the amazon.

i just dont think there that stupid to reveal themselves so many times

top topics

join