It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Emotional Attachment to 9/11 Theories - The Truth is Most Important, by "Charlie Veitch"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Charlie veitch, in his own words :

My anarchism and libertarian mindset has strengthened.

So I've spent 5 years listening to the conspiratorial view - then I got the opportunity to grill the historical/accidental view of 9/11 proponents.

Where I stand now is that America's defences got caught with their pants around their ankles. I do not think there was high level evil complicity in the events of that day. Yes, I have changed my mind.

To change one's mind when presented with evidence that contradicts one's mind, is to be scientific, logical and rational. The CIA #ed up. No-one got fired. Condi Rice lied to the commission. Bush and Cheney would not testify under oath. No-one wants to take the blame for the incompetence that killed over 3,000 people.

Evidenced food for thought on 9/11:

March 2001 - Italian intelligence warns of an al Qaeda plot in the United States involving a massive strike involving aircraft, based on their wiretap of al Qaeda cell in Milan.
July 2001 - Jordanian intelligence told US officials that al-Qaeda was planning an attack on American soil, and Egyptian intelligence warned the CIA that 20 al Qaeda Jihadists were in the United States, and that four of them were receiving flight training.
August 2001 - The Israeli Mossad gives the CIA a list of 19 terrorists living in the US and say that they appear to be planning to carry out an attack in the near future.
August 2001 - The United Kingdom is warned three times of an imminent al Qaeda attack in the United States, the third specifying multiple airplane hijackings. According to the Sunday Herald, the report is passed on to President Bush a short time later.
September 2001 - Egyptian intelligence warns American officials that al Qaeda is in the advanced stages of executing a significant operation against an American target, probably within the US.

Honour the truth.
Charlie Veitch

Can some body kindly correct this man.He was one of thee best truther in da club but now he lost the plot.To find out more about him , pls visit | www.cveitch.org... | www.youtube.com...
edit on 30-6-2011 by solid007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
"To change one's mind when presented with evidence that contradicts one's mind, is to be scientific, logical and rational. The CIA #ed up. No-one got fired. Condi Rice lied to the commission. Bush and Cheney would not testify under oath. No-one wants to take the blame for the incompetence that killed over 3,000 people"

the fact that nobody is owning up leaves the door open. Surley if it was such a big blunder people would be pushing others under the train espically the highest ones in charge. I doubt they would just leave the door open where they gonna go fly to mars? lol eventually the blunders would come up and punishment dished out if that was the case .....eventually be some whistler blower or president investigation. For them to stay quiet all this long and not call each other out shows me how guility they are as if they had planned it them selfs...

one coincidence

two coincidence

sure

three......

starting to turn into a pattern

when you get into double triple digit "coincidences" then no lol its more then just a blunder

i'm still gonna stick too not accept nor dismiss stay neutral on this 9/11 business....

somebody(s) is playing dirty.....

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
As much as I like a good conspiracy the truth of 9/11 is as it seems. Bush was not involved, the CIA and Mossad were not involved, and their is no great cover up.

9/11 is as it seems....how many people were involved in Watergate? Yet, the truth came out. If 9/11 was the conspiracy that it is made out to be on this website, there is no way it would have been kept under wraps for so long.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ultraman2011
As much as I like a good conspiracy the truth of 9/11 is as it seems. Bush was not involved, the CIA and Mossad were not involved, and their is no great cover up.

9/11 is as it seems....how many people were involved in Watergate? Yet, the truth came out. If 9/11 was the conspiracy that it is made out to be on this website, there is no way it would have been kept under wraps for so long.

Your comparing this to Watergate?
Watergate was compromised before the break-in actually occurred.

The 5 Israeli's admitting they were in America to 'document' the event, tells anyone with common sense that Mossad was involved.

Good thing the US military was running wargames on that fateful morning. Otherwise this attack would have never been carried out. Talk about a coincidence.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by DIDtm

Oh for Pete's sake, not the "dancing Israelis" again ! They never said they were " in America to document the event". The translation from hebrew is approximately that they were using a camera that day to "document the event" which is no different from hundreds of others who pointed a camera at the Towers that day.

Truthers often claim they were set up ready to take pictures before the first plane hit but that is fanciful nonsense and there is not a shred of evidence for it.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by solid007

.March 2001 - Italian intelligence warns of an al Qaeda plot in the United States involving a massive strike involving aircraft, based on their wiretap of al Qaeda cell in Milan.
July 2001 - Jordanian intelligence told US officials that al-Qaeda was planning an attack on American soil, and Egyptian intelligence warned the CIA that 20 al Qaeda Jihadists were in the United States, and that four of them were receiving flight training.
August 2001 - The Israeli Mossad gives the CIA a list of 19 terrorists living in the US and say that they appear to be planning to carry out an attack in the near future.
August 2001 - The United Kingdom is warned three times of an imminent al Qaeda attack in the United States, the third specifying multiple airplane hijackings. According to the Sunday Herald, the report is passed on to President Bush a short time later.
September 2001 - Egyptian intelligence warns American officials that al Qaeda is in the advanced stages of executing a significant operation against an American target, probably within the US.

This is what is known as backgound chatter - indicated that Al Qaeda was up to something and should be on
guard

What is needed is specific intelligence, often called actionable intelligence which gives details or the 3 T;s

Time - approximate day/time of attack (within 48-72 hours)

Target - what is the target(s) of the attack

Type - What type of attack. Does little good if inspecting trucks in garage when airplane slams into building
above you

Unless can get these details is very difficult to stop because they are simply too many targets available
over too wide a space

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
meaningless chatter in a world full of information. charlie veitch jumped the shark.
al queda is a database of agents.
mossad did it.
the us government is a wholly owned subsidiary of NWO inc.
you are full of wishful thinking if you think there is not a nefarious conspiracy by the powers that be to OWN you. why else do you think "they" allowed the "patenting" of the human genome. it means they own you now, because they own the technology that make you. "they" want to "own" everything. the water, the food, the very air you breathe. "they" have been putting "law" in place for centuries. "law" that makes you nothing, and them everything.

but, whatever. enjoy your shelter under the media umbrella.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1
reply to post by DIDtm

Oh for Pete's sake, not the "dancing Israelis" again ! They never said they were " in America to document the event". The translation from hebrew is approximately that they were using a camera that day to "document the event" which is no different from hundreds of others who pointed a camera at the Towers that day.

Truthers often claim they were set up ready to take pictures before the first plane hit but that is fanciful nonsense and there is not a shred of evidence for it.

So I can assume that you, in fact, speak Hebrew?
Can you also vouch for the authenticity of the OBL tapes that were released over the past 9 years?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Has anyone seen the latest video by charlie veitch, he's gone completely bonkers, shut down all his threads and told us all to # off!!!, freedom central say his ex's have been claiming he likes to cross dress in womens cloths utterly hilarious!!!

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by zx83b
Has anyone seen the latest video by charlie veitch, he's gone completely bonkers, shut down all his threads and told us all to # off!!!, freedom central say his ex's have been claiming he likes to cross dress in womens cloths utterly hilarious!!!

Now this is a switch, after all this time of the truthers defending the credibility of Charlie Sheen and Jessie Ventura for sticking with the 9/11 conspiracy movement, and asking us to look past the one becoming a hard core drug addict and the other joining up with the "lasers from outer space" whackos.

Then there's their steadfast, mindless loyalty to THIS lunatic...

What's tragic is that I didn't need to use Photoshop to overlay a Joker face onto his body; that's actually him! Mentioning emotional attachments to 9/11 theories is a very lucid point to bring up, as the only reason why anyone would ever take these idiotic 9/11 conspiracy theories seriously is entirely because of these people's emotional attachment to them. "Why so serious", indeed!
edit on 28-7-2011 by GoodOlDave because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I've got to admit alex jones has always made me a little uncomfortable, not something I can put my finger on, there's just something out of place or missing.

I've never seen that shot of him before he looks completely deranged, nice find man

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
To me, the whole Charlie Veitch saga is a clear cut proof that the self-proclaimed "truth" movement is after anything but the truth. He was highly popular while spouting the standard 9/11 CT fare, but the second he actually took in what debunkers have been saying over and over and over and over and over and over and over for the past couple of years and accepted the actual state of things, he was thrown under the bus.

Naturally we'll have to wait until the BBC actually broadcast the particular show, to see what helped promote his change of heart.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
All I want to know is Who Killed John O'Neil?

new topics

top topics

join