It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dropas? Never saw this before...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I don't know how I have missed this, but I have. I find it very interesting and have read it, but I tend to be skeptic until I can read more on most anything thing. Anyone with any information on this?

About 3/4th of the way down the page....
www.surfingtheapocalypse.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Cool

I also heard about a Crashed UFO that had been there for a long long time in the grand canyon (dunno if there is any truth to it tho)

Maby they somehow tie into/releate eachother

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 07:14 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I believe there are other threads about the Dropas on this board.

You could try doing a search, but I don't think you will find too much new. All the sites I have ever come across on this subject repeat the same basic story.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Thanks...I have come across this site with a lot of interesting subject matter

www.surfingtheapocalypse.com...

Stone box of metallic plates inscribed with an unknown script found in the Rockies
ancientamerican.com...

Just a bunch of neat stuff, some I have heard of before, some I have not....

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 07:34 PM
link   
This link here members.aol.com...
seems to make its self out as the official website. Written by this Alien race.

"The tiny, almost microscopic characters are of course in a language you never encountered before as the team soon found out. It wasn't until 1962 that another Chinese scientist was able to decode the message of the stone plates -- a message so incredible and earth-shattering that the Prehistory Department of the Beijing Academy prohibited its translation to be published. Eventually, the message was published, and what is says will astound you"

Where is the translation? It is no where to be found on that site. How would one decipher an alien language?

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I think most here debunked the Dropa stones a while ago... Do an archive search on Dropa and Stone, and see... (not a big fan of the new search, but eh...) I believe Skepdic.com has some good info on it too... I know, not everyone's favorite site, but they often do a good job on their homework on the easier ones to debunk....

top topics

join