It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello Everyone!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Hello there, I'm Titch, 20, and am a student. I'm about to embark on a 2 year Psychology course and came across this website and found it absolutely fascinating!! I'm quite new to the whole idea of conspiracy theories and what not, but I absolutely believe that some things just are not what they seem - there are cases where you have to investigate further and open your mind to other possibilities. And I am certainly willing to do that. I am excited about learning new things here and also contributing my own opinions.

Looking forward to chatting with you all.

Titch.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Titch

Hello there Titch, and welcome to ATS! Enjoy the ride, and be prepared for some bumpy times!

Your study of psychology will surely help out on this forum! Keep the faith!

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS im sure a mod. will be along shortly to explain some things..maybe you can do a paper on some things you find here ..enjoy

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS Titch.

Hope you enjoy it. Looking forward to reading your posts when you get the chance.

st.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Thanks very much for the welcome, and absolutely - a paper could be a great idea - some fascinating stuff I could work with here!

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Huge conspiracy here..... How on earth does an introduction thread get 3 flags in 15 minutes. I would like to appeal to the mods to launch an investigation.

Oh Yes. Welcome to ATS Tich

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Utopian

I have to say that made me laugh alot!!!

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Utopian

I agree.

What's the psychology behind it; new member, three flags in five replies? What devious methods is this Titch employing to make us flag the thread? NLP? Political manipulation? Imminent invasion of Titch's armed forces? ALIENS?

It's a conspiracy alright. (You have flagged this thread, havent you, by the way?)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Hey, welcome Titch.

What kind of conspiracies are you into? Since there are a million topics under the rainbow that is ATS

Think you'll quickly learn the etiquettes of posting, making threads, news alerts, etc etc here quickly on ATS. But I'm sure you're going to make some mistake along the way ( definitely the case for me...simple beginner mistakes which put me on -800 ATS points! Yes, I still have a grudge with ATS for certain things
)

Use search bar to find up anything before making posts/threads. Chances are somebody will have already said it!

Lastly, do not feed the trolls

Have a good day mate.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by SmoKeyHaZe
Hey, welcome Titch.

What kind of conspiracies are you into? Since there are a million topics under the rainbow that is ATS

Think you'll quickly learn the etiquettes of posting, making threads, news alerts, etc etc here quickly on ATS. But I'm sure you're going to make some mistake along the way ( definitely the case for me...simple beginner mistakes which put me on -800 ATS points! Yes, I still have a grudge with ATS for certain things
)

Use search bar to find up anything before making posts/threads. Chances are somebody will have already said it!

Have a good day mate.

Hi there!

I have to say the 9/11 conspiracies are really enthralling me lately and any ones to do with HAARP are really quite scary lol!! Even though i'm not a big fan of politics, i do find some political conspiracies interesting too. Hell, I love 'em all!!!

-800 points?? That made me laugh, i'd still be holding a grudge too!!!

Hope you have a great day too!!

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Titch

Ahh the 9/11 topic...Here is where many trolls lie...Be careful going into this subject without some extensive knowledge on it!

But if you wanna "tickle" that "truth movement" part of yourself, then you can watch:

NATIONAL SECURITY ALERT - 9/11 PENTAGON ATTACKS

&

9/11 Truth: Hollywood Speaks Out

As for HAARP...Well, it's real! Whether or not it's being manipulated to "encourage" natural disasters around the world is another thing:

HAARP

But in theory, the technology is there & it IS possible...The idea was taken from Nikola Tesla, an inventor who was waaaay ahead of his time...He was a revolutionist who tried to create free energy...But fell short, & I guess today's governments have taken on his research & carried it out for different puposes...After all, the major Oil & Energy companies & tycoons wouldn't like this idea of giving something away for free, would they? Especially something that can change the world & destroy theirs.

Again, welcome to to ATS!

edit on 22-6-2011 by SmoKeyHaZe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Titch

Hi Titch, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

new topics

top topics

join