It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraq Soldier speaks about 9/11 being a lie

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
"If you believe 9/11 was a lie, why are you paying your taxes still" - because if you don't pay your taxes (which are totally unconstitutional anyway), you will be thrown in prison. No one will care about your protest. The media is totally controlled by the government, life will go on, the war will go on, except you will be in prison. That's why. Unless the populace rises up as a whole, you'll just sacrifice your life / livelihood for nothing at all.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Observer99
"If you believe 9/11 was a lie, why are you paying your taxes still" - because if you don't pay your taxes (which are totally unconstitutional anyway), you will be thrown in prison. No one will care about your protest. The media is totally controlled by the government, life will go on, the war will go on, except you will be in prison. That's why. Unless the populace rises up as a whole, you'll just sacrifice your life / livelihood for nothing at all.

Now THIS is what scares the living bejesus out of me; these conspiracy people have become so outer space militant fanatic and so rightously oh so wise and in the know that they're considering taking the law into their own hands and talking openly about rising up and sacrificing their lives. It's one thing to riot in the streets against an invading army that's intent on throwing our children into death camps. It's another thing entirely to riot in the streets to protest against the hidden Satan worshipping plutocratic oligarchy, or whatever new-age BS it is you're protesting against.

Imagine your brother or your best friend, and all the good times you've shared. Now imagine your brother or your best friend bleeding and laying dying in your arms behind your street barricade from a police sniper's bullet and you're powerless to do anything for him. Your ridiculous "lasers from outer space" and "hologram planes" games aren't so funny now, are they?

Your movement is starting to head toward a very ugly direction. You have to know that.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave
Now THIS is what scares the living bejesus out of me; these conspiracy people have become so outer space militant fanatic and so rightously oh so wise and in the know that they're considering taking the law into their own hands and talking openly about rising up and sacrificing their lives.

Watch the video of molten metal pouring out of the towers. It's video of a thermite reaction. There is no other plausible explanation.

Watch the video of building 7 collapsing again. It's a controlled demolition. There is no other plausible explanation.

If you can ever manage to wake up from your dream, and realize that the 2 above facts are irrefutable and prove that thousands of Americans were murdered on 9/11, not by muslim terrorists but by people in our own government, then the subsequent response you so fear won't seem crazy to you, but indeed, as the only viable option.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Observer99
Watch the video of molten metal pouring out of the towers. It's video of a thermite reaction. There is no other plausible explanation.

Watch the video of building 7 collapsing again. It's a controlled demolition. There is no other plausible explanation.

If you can ever manage to wake up from your dream, and realize that the 2 above facts are irrefutable and prove that thousands of Americans were murdered on 9/11, not by muslim terrorists but by people in our own government, then the subsequent response you so fear won't seem crazy to you, but indeed, as the only viable option.

A) For that to be thermite it would mean the thermite would have been on one of the exterior columns, and those were pre-fabricated waffle patterned components. For thermite to make THAT lose structural integrity there needed to have 55 gallon drums of molten metal pouring out of the entire face of the building, not minisctule dribbling. What, you think the WTC was just a big cardboard box or made out of Lego bricks, or something?

B) I've seen the video of WTC 7 collapsing many times, and it specifically shows the penthouse collapsing into the interior of the building six seconds before the rest of the building. No controlled demolitions project in all of recorded human history has evern demolished a building from the inside out like that.

C) Let's be honest here; you're NOT coming to the conclusion there's some sinister conspiracy to take over the world going on out of any serious independent research. You're simply quoting the paranoid foolishness those damned fool conspiracy web sites are shoveling out. I invite you to prove me wrong- did you ever actually see the video of the WTC 7 that showed the Pentagon collapsing, or are you relying exclusively on the doctored video those conspiracy websites are putting out that has that scene clipped off?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

B) I've seen the video of WTC 7 collapsing many times, and it specifically shows the penthouse collapsing into the interior of the building six seconds before the rest of the building. No controlled demolitions project in all of recorded human history has evern demolished a building from the inside out like that.

Many of these examples look exactly like the WTC 7 demolition.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

and then there is this....

www.youtube.com...

Nice try though...
edit on 28-7-2011 by whaaa because: code 45

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

Many of these examples look exactly like the WTC 7 demolition.

No, actually, none of these examples even remotely looks like the WTC 7 collapse. You can see in your own example starting at .35 that the air conditioning units collapsed along with the rest of th building, and none of them collapsed from the inside out as WTC 7 collapsed. In case you missed it...and I have no doubt that you did, since those damned fool conspiracy web sites are notorious for editing that out to get people to think it was a controlled demolition...here's the full collapse sequence of WTC 7.

You can see how far down the penthouse collapsed from the corresponding broken windows, so the reason why WTC 7 collapsed is self evident- by the time it fell the core was gone and nothing was supporting the walls anymore. If you can show me any equivalent case anywhere that a building was demolished from the inside out like this, please do.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

You have a point about the video but your forgetting physics in general. You're saying a small penthouse on the roof made its way all the way to the ground floor? Every resistance it met would result in equal and opposite resistance on the lead penthouse. If It were made of lead it wouldn't make it to the ground floor.

Debunk physics. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Guys you waster your time with goodolsheep, hes FUBAR. Just so you dont waste those keys on the keyboard, hes proven hes not worth them.

So, engineers were not good enough, first responders neither. A vet is also not enough? Ah I get it now, your not really looking for the truth are you?

I almost feel pity, almost.

Offtopic: never realised he has a clinton quote in his signature, that avatar is enough to make me scroll down quite fast. A quote from bill? And we are supposed to take any of your words seriously? Really?
edit on 31-8-2011 by Juanxlink because: Add OT.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join