It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Anyone Just See The BBC Report About US Eugenics Victims?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
OK, sorry. Very short post, just this report and I'm sure it said people were sterilized in the Eugenics programme up until 1972!

I knew about the eugenics programme in America but I thought it was only in the early half of the 20th century...

Apparently not.

Did anyone else see this or does anyone have any recent links about victims being compensated?

I researched a little more and realise none of this may be new news but I will post anyway.

A couple of little things here:
www.cbsnews.com...

www.sntp.net...

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Yeah i heard about this during my psychology class we watched a program about Eugenics in USA. If I remember correctly ( 4 years ago). It was something about people with over a certain IQ donating sperm to what was called the Eugenics Bank.

I think this is the link for a review on the video I watched

www.politechbot.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I still believe a eugenics program is being put forth today within flu shots most likely...they make a big scare about different viruses like west nile then freak everybody out into getting a west nile shot or bird flu shot or any type of shot they can and it just seems suspect...it's either eugenics or just a scheme to get the pharma companies who make these shots a lot of money...or both...

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TheNewKid

You know the government were sterilizing peole for reasons as little as being poor?

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by here4awhile

I agree dude. I refuse to take any of these 'pandemic' shots.

I wonder why people keep believing these media hypes...

When people around me start dying then I may consider it but until then I will take my chances.

I don't trust the shots at all. I do worry though that if a big virus comes we will all be so conditioned to think they are bullsh that we will not take precautions.

Stay frosty guys.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Do a little research on Margaret Singer and Planned Parenthood. The eugenics racket is alive and well today however its not hidden in the shadows but sold to people as a "right" to kill people. Its not just limited to the poor or the stupid or being an immigrant. Blacks ranked high on her list of people that should be forced sterilized as well, what a freedom fighting lady she was.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by SiKFury

I will look that up, thank you.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
This is what the BBC were reporting on:
Eugenics victims get a say.

Still can't find the BBC report though.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
This does not seem to be what I stumbled upon back in 2008, but I had come across an article where the State was looking for people due to what I could only call a Eugenics program. I made a thread but it went largely unnoticed.

You can find it here www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

Thank you, I will look through your thread man.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

I didn't know that all I know from this topic is what we were taught in that module, but is what you said linked to the idea of helping humans evolved rather than devolve because the majority of us are seen as stupid?

Reminds me of that film Idiocracy
edit on 30-6-2011 by TheNewKid because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by TheNewKid

I think that is the general idea, yes. However, is stupidity hereditary? They also wanted to sterilize black people and disabled people.

top topics

join