It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

decales in Maryland lead to profiling

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
I believe it is time for the police state to understand that it is outnumbered and out gunned. That we as free and civil human beings no longer accept the thuggery of the state. Everyone who lives within the US should display a decal saying as much. Sorry, but I don't think any where in the world, other then Switzerland really understands the right to posses a firearm and the reason for it.

Maryland --(Ammoland.com)- On May 29, 2011, the Baltimore Police Criminal Intelligence Section issued an “Intelligence Bulletin” warning officers about persons displaying the 2nd Amendment decal pictured here. The bulletin contains the following caption in bold red letters: “….while the individual who is displaying the symbol may not be armed, the presence of the symbol provides an early warning indicator that you MAY be about to encounter an armed individual.”

It is quite interesting that the Washington Regional Threat Analysis Center and the Baltimore Police believe that showing support for the U.S. Constitution is considered a threat to police officers.

www.ammoland.com...
edit on 14-6-2011 by NuroSlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Honestly, I think installing a hidden video recorder in your car would be a better idea. When you get pulled over you have all the evidence you need of any bad behavior. If you can set it up to record out5side your car, you could have even more fun. For example, how many of us have seen cops turn on their lightbar just to get through a red light? How many see them making illegal turns and other such violations. You could start a video blog about it.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonofliberty1776
Honestly, I think installing a hidden video recorder in your car would be a better idea. When you get pulled over you have all the evidence you need of any bad behavior. If you can set it up to record out5side your car, you could have even more fun. For example, how many of us have seen cops turn on their lightbar just to get through a red light? How many see them making illegal turns and other such violations. You could start a video blog about it.

I keep my disconnected G1 phone handy at all times and online ready to stream via wifi through my Evo Shift. But I do agree vehicle mounted cams are a must to fight this tyranny.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuroSlam

Originally posted by sonofliberty1776

I keep my disconnected G1 phone handy at all times and online ready to stream via wifi through my Evo Shift. But I do agree vehicle mounted cams are a must to fight this tyranny.

i have a little gizmo with me most of the time, well its range is around 5km and attaches itself to any wifi either locked or open also have a 3g dongle wifi along with clamps if i choose to go stealth for any reason. Its just that i need to have at times instant access into the internet regardless of my location.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins

so what is this gizmo

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuroSlam
reply to post by cerebralassassins

so what is this gizmo
Second. I would like to have one myself. Link to site where I can purchase?

top topics

join