It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teacher forced students to clean toilet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

A Hartford teacher accused of forcing students to clean the classroom toilet with paper towels and a cleaner with bleach is on administrative leave.
For two years, Catherine Saur required any student who used the bathroom to clean the toilets, even if they only went to the bathroom to wash their hands, the Hartford Courant reports.
Jane Russell complained when her son had an allergic reaction to the cleaner and told her what his Kennelly School art teacher was requiring student to do in the bathroom of a portable classroom, the newspaper reports.
Principal Peter Dart sent a letter to parents on Monday that said the teacher had been requiring students to clean the bathroom for the past two years. He said he did not endorse or know about the practice before May 17, when it was reported to authorities.
Saur, reached by telephone at her home Tuesday morning, declined to comment to the Associated Press.
There is an emergency meeting at the school tonight, the Courant reports.

MSNBC News

I am all for discipline in the classroom but this women is really not that bright. Which in itself is another statement about our school systems and who is teaching our kids today in the US.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I'd beat this women with a toilet brush if she did this to my kid.

What ever happened to janitors?

join