It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mother Natures Wrath: Telephone Pole Levitates As Tornado Approaches (Amazing!)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
wow this is insane and pretty scary

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
That is most definitely, 100%, irrefutable proof of the apocalypse being imminent. I mean... it looks like a cross, its levitating, and it held the tornado back. Definitely a religious experience.

or

it was a really bad storm and the pole was hanging by some lines.

or
it was CGI like all those UFO motherships we have seen thread after thread on here recently concerning

or
Virt levitated the pole with his powers of awesomeness so he could post an epic thread of star gaining magnitude.

take yer pick.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0

The pole in my picture is longer, and is also heavier.

OK, I will hate myself in the morning but I do have to ask. How do you have any idea how heavy that pole was? I even doubt you could give an accurate measurement of length and width from that video but the weight? Come on now.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   

reply to post by liejunkie01

Going by this picture, there are no lines anywhere. Maybe the reason this keeps being taken down is because what was stumbled upon is a much larger conspiracy involving theft of power lines on a massive scale.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Antiquated1

If you squint real hard you can see a shadowy figure of christ on the thing...

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
I saw this on CNN.
Amazing footage captured of a tornado's wrath yes.

Levitating?
You gotta be kidding.
It's floating around in the air because it was dislodged by wind.
Wind is known to happen during storms.
Wind causes objects to fly.

My patio umbrella "levitates" during wind.

edit on 27-5-2011 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Antiquated1

reply to post by liejunkie01

Going by this picture, there are no lines anywhere. Maybe the reason this keeps being taken down is because what was stumbled upon is a much larger conspiracy involving theft of power lines on a massive scale.

I saw this on TV on a much bigger screen, and the pole was attached to lines, which is why it bounces around, or it would have blown away in the WIND

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

Oh oh! I see it. If I squint really hard and bang my head on the desk and smoke these poorly rolled cigarettes, I can really see it. I can!

reply to post by violet

I am sure there were. I was making a joke because the OP was so insistent that because he could not see any wires going to it, then there were no wires. The fact that he is looking at a youtube video of someone video taping their own television had nothing to do with that, I am sure.
I just assumed that although I could not see the wires, since I could not see any wires anywhere but it was behaving like it was attached by wires, that it was. I think the OP just really really wants it to be something special. I have seen a lot of that here lately. People get too emotionally invested in their story, sometimes before they even post it. Then if the truth debunks the story, they take it personally and get defensive. I thought I would try to laugh it off. Thanks just the same though.
edit on 27-5-2011 by Antiquated1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-5-2011 by Antiquated1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

Notice in your picture how the telephone pole stays anchored at the top to the lines?

You're telling me that the levtating pole somehow pulled the lines with it but also stayed in the air, without being levitated?

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Antiquated1

I don't take it personally, I just don't see any evidence to suggest it was held up by the lines. It moved around erratically, but things tend to move around irratically in the face of 200+ mph wind gusts.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join