It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Animal Wisperers??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Hey this is my first post sorry if its in the wrong place but this is the only place i can find to write this. anyway im just wondering if there is any truth behind animal wisperers? i ask becouse my dog recently had pups and a woman is coming over week for one with a dog wisperer for some reason and its intresting if they actualy DO exist?
edit on 22-5-2011 by LvSLoLo because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-5-2011 by LvSLoLo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by LvSLoLo

I donty consider my self one but all my friends and family claim that i am. i do admit dogs do take a shine to me almost imdeiatly. it had alot to do with the dog picking up on postivie energy and body language etc of a person. also depends on the dogs. an older dog with bad expierences will be more apt to avoid even the most frinedly of humans for the most part. you just gotta know there behavior and how the communicate and interact.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Upthepunx

Noooo sorry i mean the people that claim they can talk to dogs or other animals

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I can communicate with my own cats and dog pretty well. A combination of voice tone and body language means we can get along well.

We had a dog trainer come to the house when we got our Ted as a pup. Neither of us had ever had a dog before and needed to understand how to train him. The dog trainer really was a real life Dr Doolitle, and within 30 seconds of walking in had all 4 persians and the dog clamouring to sit on him and be close to him. My dog did ANYTHING this trainer wanted, and behaved impeccably for him.

In general my persians are nervy around people they don't know, and I have never seen them behave that way before.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
It's not hard. All it takes is understanding the body language and vocalizations of an animal, and how to react appropriately. Anyone can do it, if they stop looking at their pets as just being mobile furniture and instead understand they're living things with hteir own minds.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
It's not hard. All it takes is understanding the body language and vocalizations of an animal, and how to react appropriately. Anyone can do it, if they stop looking at their pets as just being mobile furniture and instead understand they're living things with hteir own minds.

very true I can just look at my dogs and they connect, throw in a word or hand signal said with power and they listen... this is true for any animal I just got a 2yr old Thoroughbred who is not broke and we communicate.

its all about opening your mind and finding yourself, you must also be confident animals can sense weakness.

join