It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Concerns over medical care and letting you know what happened two days ago to me.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
I have posted a few times before and was commenting on another site as to what occured in the hosp to me two days ago and I thought I should come on here and share too. I am not doing a fearmonger thing, first off. I am letting you know what occured. I am going to get my records from the hospital as soon as I am able to, I have a few PT, Drs, and the like to go see first so I can actually get better to function.

Just so you know, I detest hospitals and avoid at all cost, however since my condition has moved up a notch, sometimes a visit is just needed to get back to functioning. Anyway, I have been in and out of the er for the last month 3 times. The latest was 2 days ago. I am in Queens, NY so you are aware of the area. They admitted me due to the fact the autoimmune system won and I needed rehydration and meds to get back to functioning and living.

Of course the normal stuff went on. The vampires took 11 viles of blood, cat scans, x-rays, the works. So as the day progressed and I was getting ready to be discharged, a nurse came in and was going to give me a shot of unknown things. Thank goodness my roomie was there to help me at this time. I required 7 bags of saline because I was so dehydrated and yes I have been drinking water. Honest. Anyway, I looked at her and said, "Excuse me, what is that?" She mumbled something and then the charge nurse came in the room and said, "No it is not needed." This was after the first nurse uncovered the needle, it was a clear liquid and the needle was the size of a diabetic needle. So then a breathing tech came in. I have asthma in Colorado and other places such as that when I am over tired and such, but the last time I had a severe attack that needed a treatment was in Alaska in 92 when the volcano exploded up there. I think it was redoubt, but not sure. Anyway, he was sent away when he looked at me and said, "You breath better than I do." I smiled and nodded and agreed.

Right as I was getting ready to leave, the same nurse that tried to give me the other shot came in with another one. I looked at her and asked," What is that?" She responded flippantly, "Oh, you don't want your virus shot?"

I looked at her and said, "No, I think the Military immunized me enough as a child. They only lost my medical records in the Marines at 29 Palms 3 times right before the last shot. I am thinking I am immunized beyond anything you may have here. Never mind the fact I lived in Alaska on a base. So no, I do not want your death shot."

The paperwork I had to sign was noted I refused the vaccine. When I read what it was, it is the pnomonia vaccine. I was a bit taken aback and looked at her and asked, "Are you trying to kill me? I have an autoimmune disorder and not only that I have had double pnomonia once before. How can you even rigthink of putting a live virus in me to make me sicker? I love life and have no intention of killing myself anytime soon."

I am finally up and about again. Hopefully this relapse with quit as the weather warms up. I will keep you updated on what ever may happen at the hospital to me here so you are aware out there.

Thanks for the read. If I can copy my records I will put them on here wiht out the name of course, only so you all can see what was tried to be given to me with out discussion first. I thank the Gods the Military and the medical world I have lived through has taught me my hts as a patient.

Light and love,
Aingeal

Be careful out there and sorry about the misspells, I did not pull up wordpad again. Bad Aingeal....no cookie for you.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Ainge

I am diagnosed with COPD. I have breathing problems for sure. I am on Spiriva and I use Provential inhalers. These are my relief. I also take a pnuemonia shot. It doesn't make me sick at all, and it keeps that nasty away from me, in my condition I do not need to contract pnuemonia, I don't think I could take it. For me, I appreciate the knowlege and availability of the shot.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
OP, maybe the Hospital was just trying to protect you from getting pneumonia? Not everyone is trying to kill you. Vaccines have helped kill off many life threatening illnesses.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Ya, sure they were trying to help, but they are supposed to know what is going on with their patients. If they knew about the autoimmune disorder, then they shouldn't have attempted to give the vaccine. Hospitals make waaay too many mistakes, and my family and I have experienced them firsthand. In my area things are getting out of control since the hospital was just bought-out. Now if your doctor puts you in the hospital, you are assigned a doctor, and your personal doctor isn't allowed to treat you. I don't know if that goes on anywhere else, but it's just another piece of ridiculous crap.

I would assume a healthy percentage of doctors are not even competent, so I am positive that there are too many nurses who either do not really know what they are doing a lot of the time, or wish to play doctor, or both. I have seen this before, and people like this should be fired. I mean I'm sure everyone has heard some of the stories, for instance, surgical equipment being left inside patients...just one among many. That's how I know there are incompetent practitioners in the field of medicine.

And it also saddens me to see the majority of hospitals run strictly as a business. They do not really care about the patients. Sure, if you have good insurance then they will give you the full workup, even if they know you don't need it...And for the people that do need it, who don't have insurance, well they're screwed.

I could go on telling all kinds of stuff, but I don't want to derail the thread.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by JiggyPotamus
I would assume a healthy percentage of doctors are not even competent, so I am positive that there are too many nurses who either do not really know what they are doing a lot of the time, or wish to play doctor, or both. I have seen this before, and people like this should be fired. I mean I'm sure everyone has heard some of the stories, for instance, surgical equipment being left inside patients...just one among many. That's how I know there are incompetent practitioners in the field of medicine.

My default is assuming medical incompetence. I have been told off for "over-ruling" doctors' dubious decisions about my health but at the end of the day I'm the one who is reponsible for it and will have to deal with the consequences.

Some use the public as guinea pigs and people don't think twice before letting them inject experimental things into their bodies. Why such blind faith? At least when I go to a restaurant I have a fairly good idea of what is in the food I am ingesting..

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Not to mention hospitals are a rip off. My Grandmother got charged upwards of $3,000 for a "physical therapist" who walked her down the hall once and asked her three questions. When I say "walked her down the hall" I mean from her bed, out the door, to the door of the next room and back. I could have done that! What a rip-off!

She is in pretty rotten shape and refuses to go back to the hospital. I don't blame her, they prod and poke her with more stuff than any one person should have to endure. She has very advanced Ruematiod Arthiritis and there is not really much medically that can be done to help her at this point. They are just killing her with side effects now. She has excellent medical insurance and I honestly believe that the hospital sees that and knows that they can make big bucks.

As for doctors feeling that they are Gods....well....most treat them as such, not realizing that they are no longer "physicians" they are now "doctors of medicine"

I am in a position where I may develop one of these horrible auto-immune disorders, it runs in the family on both sides, but only in the last two generations (parent and grandparent). I will be avoiding any diagnosis or prognosis from main stream medicine at all costs. I'd rather die from my disease than any number of hurrendous side-effects from their medicines. There will never be cures as long as Pharma is in cahoots with Government overseers. There will only ever be, pain management, treating of symtoms, slowing down the progression of the disease or "it's all experimental at this point, we'll just try it and see if it works for you"

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Auto immune disorder soesnt really put it into perspective, rarely do they ever put a live virus in you, anyways if its latenet HIV or AIDS thats more t cell related, but i feel they should have explained it to you better, in most cases it would not have hurt you to get a vaccine, and i dont think that most of the dr want to push the medications that they give , but most fear of being sued for malpractice

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
For those of you who know medical things so well the only responce I can really say to you is...
"I would challenge to a battle of wits but I see you are unarmed!" William Shakespeare

The reality is if you can not care enough about you and your health and safety to write the lies a few of you did, no wonder America is so far behind on educational standards. I see it everytime someone becomes an "expert" on a subject they obviously have not studied or learned about.

For the person with CPOD. I am so sorry your mind is so snowed over and blown up by the FDA and our Government. Those shots are not good for you and in the end, you will loose your health and life to believing those people are there trying to help you.

Believe what you want. I have no intention of allowing the Federal Death Association or the Doc continue to have practices that are not good for me.

For the person who said the viruses are not live, yes, you are correct. Where the viruses are kept in dead eggs that obviously come from dead chickens. Wow, no live viruses. Where did you get your education, the Government? Have you had your MK Ultra today?
(Hi ho Hi ho it’s Nineteen Eighty Four with soylent green Brazilian Queens *spoken softly* and MK Ultra In between.” Hi ho hi ho. Hi ho Hi Ho Hi Ho….whistling in the distance...The Littlest PTSD)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Ainge

I am wondering if this is all drug enduced...

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Sir, it is your body. You choose when to visit the hospital and when to refuse treatment while there. It is most unkind to suggest to the nurse that she is trying to kill you. I am a critical care nurse, and I can assure you that I have seen many people end up in ICU ventilated because of pneumonia. Pneumonia can be hard for many older people to overcome with comorbidities like asthma, immune deficiencies, and diabetes.

Hospitals require nurses to verify whether patients are vaccinated and to follow through with vaccination protocols..including having people such as yourself sign a refusal form.

I understand your concern with the crap they put in vaccines. I hope you are equally concerned about the food and beverages you ingest daily as well.

A tip for you when you have to be at the hospital: If you are polite and kind to your nurses and techs, you may find your hospital experience to be a better one. I hope they treat you well too!

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I also have COPD. Two weeks ago I spent four days in the hospital because my white cell count was high and while I was experiencing an exacerbation--I needed o2. When I become that ill the only thing that helps is I.V. antibiotics and I.V. Steroids. Before I left the hospital they gave me a pneumonia shot because the last one I had was 5 years ago. Because of the COPD, I have a compromised immune system. I have to get the pneumonia shot every 5 years and an annual flu shot.
As much as I distrust our govt , I do know ---that with these precautions...I do a lot better.

I am on Advair 250/50, breathing treatments (duo neb) every 6 hours via nebulizer, have a rescue inhaler and am slowly tapering off of prednisone.

~~Linda
edit on 23-5-2011 by grumpydaysleeper because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

JiggyPotamus,

I am glad you know the point of not giving a patient with an autoimmune issue vacinnes. I see someone took their dose of Science well. My mother died because of a hospital mistake. So I am very aware of them, I became more aware when my son was given a bad batch of the OPV up at Elmendorf AirForce base. (and we are not experiments. Don't know who thought of that one, let's go ask Miss Evers Boys. Wait we can't I think they are all dead due to purposeful testing.)

I honestly started the post after reading about the CDC injecting people with vaccines, or the staffs that are under them for better terms, that will cause death and dispare. I figured since I had read it that someone one here had posted about the injections. I was actually worried about others out there like me who know that MK Ultra is very real and the fact is those of us who are awake, are a danger to their society when you think about it. If we all tell 20 people and 2 listen the rest walk away, then those two have 2 more listen, well you get the idea. We are not to be dismissed so easy and of course we all get sick. What a better way to nail people. For those who think we are not on a list. Wow, ok think again, really. The Government does want you gone.

I fortuanatly have found Drs associated with this hospital that do the homepathic care first. The type of issues I am having not only is it an orphan but also aggressive, thus never in remission, only slows down and speeds up. They hopefully will be able to treat me at hospital stays.

I was misdiagnosed for close to 5 years now. So we have no idea how bad it is.

Your words ring so true thus I am going with natural care as much as possible. I am hoping I will not have to turn to the Death Associations drugs anytime soon.

I am concerned that they are going to start doing this practice not only to children as they feel it is needed, but also the adults since America has actually become so MK Ultrad they don't know how to question and they say, "um yesum, ok."

Ainge

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by riley

Riley,

Thank you as well for understanding. I am always looked at or told off. The thing is they do not listen to the medical history I have in my life. I have had some very interresting medical positions that make me aware of more things than the average bear and worse, I am a Constitutional Writer/Journalist, so the idea of research and more research is implanted in my brain. Also I believe I should knw what is going on in my life.

Thank you for understanding, again. I want people to know what they are doing here in NY because it is one of the first medical places hit with new practices. If they are starting here, it is coming to a town near you.

Ainge

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
It's why when doctors do health care they call it "practising".

More people die of PROPERLY prescribed medication than any other cause of death in the United States, every single year. It's the leading cause of death.

I can't imagine how many die because of incredibly inept mistakes such as this one.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by mutantgenius

MutantGenius,

I am so sorry about your Grandmother and to hear your situation. I will pm you at sometime to tell you some of the things I do to help with the pain mgt and what not if you like. I am trying desperatly to go homeopathic until needed to do elsewhere. I look at those who choose the FDA way and watch them die with in a small ammount of time. No Thank You. I love life and throw away all the bumps my life has been one of wonders, excitement, and adventure. Why would I want the drugs to take that life from me when there is so much more to see and do?

All I can tell you is if you are in the bracket that may get this life of issues with the immune system, prepare, live every day as if it is your last day to live, and enjoy the freedom of health while you have it. Very important and acceptance. I did not want to accept but had to. What choice do you have? The body wins.

I only visit the hospital when I can't hold anything down for a long time and of course all the illness that comes with it. I hate the hospital and I already have an autoimmune disorder, MRSA is not my friend. I am much like you, homeopathic. Again, really the hospital is only after a long spell of sickness. This last time it was 2 months of illness before I said I had to go. I know bad right? No not bad, the fact is when I go in, I get this and that and then am sent home with the, "So sorry we can't help you but this will work to stop the pain and vomititng."

Keep yiour head up.
Ainge

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

Ok and what drugs am I taking I am not aware of?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by oceanbreeze21

Ummm ok, so glad you are a clritical care nurse. Perhaps if I were your patient you would know I do not disrespect the hospital or any staff if you want to go there. You don't know me, you know a blurb I wrote and assumed. Do you not know how dangerous that word is?

Case point, my mother was a LPN, I was studing to be a Dr, I was a Candy Striper for 6 years, president of our club for 2, a Pink Lady during college, volenteer at the hospitals when I can, a cook for diabetics, my son has epelepsy from your so called caring nurses, will not get into that, my ex drank antifreeze to kill himself so I lived in Maine Med for a year and a half while he fought to survive, then also his kidney transplant,(not just any transplant either mind you, the transplant was that of an already infected condition and he had the same one so they matched it up. Not sure what they are calling that transplant but when he had it, it was practiced in other countries but not America yet. It is so more organs can be used. I am sure since you are in ICU you know of the transplant that I am talking of.) my daughter has had menengitis and lived, and the list goes on. So if you think for a moment I am not going to respect them, you best rethink your world of words and really realize you don't know me.

I deal with people how they deal with me after I have had enough bs. So back off, you have no clue as to my life or me to make a judgement call or say what you did. I am in 3rd or 4th stage of my autoimmune system so if you think for one minute I am not aware of the illness then you are sadly mistaken and used to the patients you have who just nod their head and go duh, ok.

I wanted to make people aware of what they are doing in NYC because it will hit them soon. I absolutely disagree that the medical institute does not wish to harm some, sorry my son got a purposful bad batch of OPV from our lovely Government and now he will live with their "selective" choices for life. So, yes you may be a good nurse, this is great, we need more of people like you. Perhaps they are not telling you or you are smart enough to know how to handle things etc. It is a wonderful gift esp in ICU. That nurse for my mother who passed, also a medical botching, was an ICU nurse, she was wonderful for me at 16 and I will never forget her kindness. That was also 23 years ago and in the Springs. NYC is a bit harsher.

Again the post was for a head up. We also had mash units in Queens, Brooklyn, and the Bronx last year and the year before for the flu outbreak.

I fully believe in the right vaccines no matter what happened to my son, however I feel there is a time and place for them and research for what is best. With out the vaccines, we would be rampet with death and contagients.

I am not attacking you, however your words do feel like an attack on me and as if I do not know how to act. I am almost to the wheelchair so yeah I kinda need these Drs to help so I can function. I will have hospital stays and it will get worse. *Please, do not tell me it will get better. I am being relistic here and accepting my condition. I want to be real for it. In my lifetime for what I have I am sure there will never be a cure because it is an Orphan issue. I hope they do, but chances are they won't with out stem cell research.

Again, I am glad you are a critical care nurse. My mom was in geriatrics,(spelling), we need people who are like you who actually care, however please do not judge the book by the cover.

Also, yes, so you know, 7 years ago I weiged 386 pounds and now I weigh 120. If this tells you how serious I am about my health and what not. I have just eliminated Glutten and foods that have GMO's as well. I am off the soda finally, being sick does manage to give you that beauty of a gem, and yes I monitor what I eat and what is in it. I can not take that risk either and it would be stupid of me to go homeopathic and not change my ways.

Thank you for your words, however please understand, I will always treat my drs and such with what respect they give me. This does not mean, when I found out that the medical staff I trusted purposly misdiagnosed me for 3 years allowing for the fact I now have lesions on my liver from this.I confronted them, head on. They did not have to admit what they did, you could see it on their faces. I will send you a pm so you will know what it is I have and why they should have caught it. Then you tell me they were not doing it on purpose. It is not possible they did not know. I had a PT who figured out what I have. On that note as well, I don't care for how my PT was dismissed when I tell people who figured it out. I am aware she can not diagnose, however she was right on the head and wanted to help me after working with me for 6 months and watching me in such pain but not knowing why. She cared and I owe that PT my life. I will forever be indebted to her, and I would gladly go thank her in person, as she is just down the road, however due to her telling me, from what I can tell, she was fired and blacklisted. It happened a day after I confronted my GP and Neuro. It was a back to back drs visit week.

This is the first time the Hosp I go to, cause all my records are there, much easier for staff and all involved so they can pull my records. I had not had to do an overnight until now. Now it will standing orders of an overnight. YUCK>>>>>>

Also so you know, I think ICU nurses are generaly kinder, more aware, and every patient becomes like family. Not just the patients but the families as well. I have dealt with many ICU nurses and they just are not the same. There is a special gift there not only to help people fight for life, but also peace in death.

Ainge

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by grumpydaysleeper

Linda,

I am so sorry to hear about the issues you have. That I.V. coctail is so fun, also trying to remember which arm they used last. I am up to the arms and hands now. So the clover as I call it. Umm, you hit this vein last week, so this side today, and so on. The nurses love that. Oh yes, the ER nurses are great where I go and have never pulled that with the shots. Next time I will just ask for a room in the ER to be taken care of upon admittance.

Not sure where you are but the allergies are going to be nuts this year, hitting me super hard already. Please be careful. Also a humid and hot summer with plenty of rain. I don't know a lot about COPD but am glad I don't have it. 4 days is rough. I am not up to the steroids and won't have them due to the fact I actually have "roid rage". Found that out when I got double Pnomonia. Harsh (spelling)

I won't take the vaccine. I trust the FDA drugs from yesteryear not today, they are not tested long enough and other countries say no way, take your death drug back.

Hold on to daily life. My heart does go out to you. Stay strong.

Ainge

signature:
"we live we die and the wheels on the bus go round and round" Jack Nicholson from the movie "The Bucket List"

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

Thank you for understanding. Yes you are correct, a great deal of people just die for no reason due to drs and what not. Especially our children.

Ainge

new topics

top topics

join