It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama's diaries found!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
www.huffingtonpost.com...

Osama Bin Laden Journal Seized During Raid
WASHINGTON — Deep in hiding, his terror organization becoming battered and fragmented, Osama bin Laden kept pressing followers to find new ways to hit the U.S., officials say, citing his private journal and other documents recovered in last week's raid.

Strike smaller cities, bin Laden suggested. Target trains as well as planes. If possible, strike on significant dates, such as the Fourth of July and the 10th anniversary of the attacks of Sept. 11, 2001. Above all, kill as many Americans as possible in a single attack.

MOD NOTE:
Please do not create minimal thread-starters that simply ask people to check out a link or video.
Please read: Starting a thread?
AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sites; please post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on May 11th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: added mod note; added snippet from article

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Crazytalk

now he had 5 computers?

i heard he only had that TV

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by WanderingThe3rd

now he had 5 computers?

You have to love the crap they fail to mention

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Since he's (allegedly) dead, and I want this chapter in our history to finally close, I will say - respectfully - I do not care to read it, but in before tightening of all forms of security in the U.S. in response to his bedtime writings.

By the way, ATS prefers you to add some personal commentary when you author a thread.

Take care.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by WanderingThe3rd

now he had 5 computers?

they have been talking about that almost a few days after it happened

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sek82

Since he's (allegedly) dead, and I want this chapter in our history to finally close, I will say - respectfully - I do not care to read it, but in before tightening of all forms of security in the U.S. in response to his bedtime writings.

By the way, ATS prefers you to add some personal commentary when you author a thread.

Take care.

I have, very little interest into these "diaries"

I'm also sorry, I wont do it again!

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Dear Diary,

Today, I ,Osama Bin Laden, made a Peanut Butter And Jelly Sandwich, which I thoroughly enjoyed..... and plotted to take over the universe.

In all seriousness, I wonder what exactly is in that diary...
edit on 11-5-2011 by JoeDaShom because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I cant stand being fed crap =( it taste awful

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoachSlamYou
I cant stand being fed crap =( it taste awful

We're being force fed Sh*t

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
The next thing they're gonna tell us they found is his #ing grade school report cards.

The handwritten journal included significant dates bin Laden noted as preferred for attacking American targets, including the Fourth of July and the 10th anniversary of 9/11, a U.S. official said. He also schemed about ways to sow political dissent in Washington and play political figures against one another, officials said. The communications were in missives sent via plug-in computer storage devices called flash drives. The devices were ferried to bin Laden's compound by couriers, a process that is slow but exceptionally difficult to track.

Good old "Osama", using flash drives in a cave and keeping a journal with "schemes" to foil the American political system...

edit on 11/5/11 by AdamsMurmur because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by AdamsMurmur

ROFL!! The media is just, face palm.. I can't even describe them. They contradict them selves, its hilarious but at the same time, makes me angry LOL

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Firstly, does such a dairy even exist? Osama does'nt strike me as someone who keeps diaries.

Secondly, if such a dairy even exists, how on earth would they know it actually belonged to Osama

Thirdly, how would they know it's Osama's handwriting? And if it was found on a hard drive....well, thats open to anyone's interpretation and does'nt neccessarily mean Osama typed it.

This whole fiasco is so not plausiable and I no longer believe anything coming out of the WH from here on in. Even Hollywood seems more believeable now.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Washington is just as entertaining as H.W now

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
You dont have to taste poop to know that it probably doesnt taste that good...

They found osama's diary? Thats cute. I have a paperclip if they wanna open the lock.

Unfortunately the easter bunny did not want to give it up so they had to take it by force..

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I bet they will find his Long Form Birth Certificate next. Then we will debate whether it's real or not for the next month or so!

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

I don't find it entertaining at all......

Millions of innocent people are getting killed and murdered by the American military machine. My blood boils when I see just simple people trying to survive in this world, riding bikes, trying to get to school, socializing with a neighbour drinking coffee or tea, gathering food, or just buying the morning's paper on the corner kiosk, getting family to hospital etc, many just in their kitchens cooking dinner for their families ......alive one minute, dead the next.

As for the "militants" fighting the Americans in Iraq or Afghanistan; would you take up arms if a foreign power decided to invade your country? I would! Would I take up arms to invade another country? Nope unless that country declares war on mine!

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I predict it doesn't match up with his writing yet every American who cant do their own research rejoices

new topics

top topics

join