It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another UFO in Bergen?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Ever since sunday night my frustration has been that the last video didn't show the part where it faded away. And the motion was rather absent.
This one is a short one but you can clearly see motion and that it fades away. Though i saw it for a longer time but the light was too faint to record but it moved first to the left and then to the right, or first south then north. There was other too. One made a crazy turn in a impressive curve. Eight than left. But again to faint.

The Video from sunday

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Interesting...But sadly no one will ever become a true believer unless governments release footage or a statement saying aliens are in fact real.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by oddfuture
Interesting...But sadly no one will ever become a true believer unless governments release footage or a statement saying aliens are in fact real.
But do we know if these lights are ufo's or some type of unknown natural phenomenon like lightningballs.
But then again sometimes i think its like something jumping in and out of different lightwaves like the infared or UV light?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
nice post. Footage isn't the best But all in all, good stuff, how often has this been seen? I always look for similar ufo Footage and compare, I'll post anything i find. Links in Footage can be a very usefull piece of information

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
nice post. Footage isn't the best But all in all, good stuff, how often has this been seen? I always look for similar ufo Footage and compare, I'll post anything i find. Links in Footage can be a very usefull piece of information

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

top topics

join