It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stealing From Work and Corporations...Good or Bad?

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by King Loki

Originally posted by ViperChili
reply to post by King Loki

Do you receive a paycheck at your job?

Why do you bother cashing it? Why don't you just go work for free?

Unless you are paid in commodities, you are cashing a check that has no intrinsic value. Why waste your time cashing it?

Have you ever worked for a big corporation before, I worked for the biggest telecommunications company in Australia in my previous job for over 8 years and multiple times in that employment i saw corporations clearly ripping people off and making money doing it hand over fist ... they used to tell employee's to place charges on peoples accounts and do nothing about it unless it was complained about ... planed obsolescence and cyclical consumption are terms thrown around constantly ... my sister worked at McDonald and they told her to leave out 1 item from every other order if it was possible to save the company money because they knew a bunch of people wouldn't come back to claim there left out portions. And this is just minor things look at corps like goldman and sachs where stealing massive amounts of money from the people was common place.

If these guys can do it on a massive scale and never get put in jail why does some one who say steals some pens and office supplies get jail time for doing this ??

Stop talking sense! Its not welcome here!! This is a place to bash the poor not the rich!

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Why didnt you gather the necessary evidence, and go whistleblower on their ass?

You still didn't answer my question.

Why do you bother cashing your paychecks since they have no intrinsic value?

well because of the system we have to deal with of course ... its called playing the game and i actually like what i do for a job now ... if some one would feed me and give me a bed to sleep in ... I would do it for free ... but unfortunately because of this failure of a system we have to work to earn to live ... a perfect enslavement TBH.

I don't need to go whistle blower is commonly known all corps do this and they all work on the premises of cyclical consumption and planed obsolescence.
edit on 11/5/11 by King Loki because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realms
reply to post by ViperChili

Maybe she will teach you about her favorite dinosaur, Lickalotapus.

That's comedy right there!

no actually thats a joke that was passed around in like year 3 .... if you think thats comedy that really says something about your maturity level.

And yet another personal attack folks! BWAHAHAA....you have proven the inability to submit constructive thoughts to this thread. Thus proving beyond a reasonable doubt, you have no credibility, nor do any of your comments have merit. I think re-runs of Sesame street would do you loads of good!

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Lololololol, you make me giggle

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Why aren't you out growing your own food, getting your own water, and homesteading it up in a log cabin that you built with tools you made?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Realms

um no dude, the public school system in the us is based on the prussian model
didn't know there were liberals back then and there

oh and all those dichotomies: liberal/conservative dumbocrat/repugnican? are illusory and so 20th century

and thanks for the reply notice how viperchill hasn't addressed any of my arguments and now that his blood sugar is back to normal has reverted to predatory calvinistic capitalist exploiter mode.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProjectedLogic

Please explain to me how someone making minimum wage ($7.25/hr) is supposed to support themselves (living wage is $8.80/hr) while somehow still able to pay for their education or materials to "educate" themselves as you have put.
Source

Would anyone care to explain this? The numbers just do not add up to me.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

edit on 11-5-2011 by ProjectedLogic because: Double post

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Why aren't you out growing your own food, getting your own water, and homesteading it up in a log cabin that you built with tools you made?

lol Some people have responsibilities and people to look after .. thats not a luxury everyone can afford to just be able to drop everything and walk away. What about people who couldn't physically do that because of injury or a defect from birth ?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Please explain to me how someone making minimum wage ($7.25/hr) is supposed to support themselves (living wage is $8.80/hr) while somehow still able to pay for their education or materials to "educate" themselves as you have put.
Source

Would anyone care to explain this? The numbers just do not add up to me.

I dont think they even understand. Math and reading comprehension is apparently not their strongest suit.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

lol Some people have responsibilities and people to look after .. thats not a luxury everyone can afford to just be able to drop everything and walk away. What about people who couldn't physically do that because of injury or a defect from birth ?

And how do you afford to pay the taxes on the land you are using to grow your food and drink you water? Can you even do so legally without permits in your area? Are those permits free?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Some people have responsibilities and people to look after .. thats not a luxury everyone can afford to just be able to drop everything and walk away.

Growing your own veggies in your own garden isn't expensive. And doesn't consume alot of time from family? Did you grow up in a box or something?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Life isn't fair.

It isn't the job of government to make it that way either.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

And how do you afford to pay the taxes on the land you are using to grow your food and drink you water? Can you even do so legally without permits in your area? Are those permits free?

No one suggested becoming a ranch owner. A simple little garden will save you a bundle at the store. ( I know, I grow my own veggies )

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Getting back on topic, the fact is stealing is a crime. Whether it be petty or felony.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Ok, lets step it down a notch.

Do you make your own soap, or buy commercial, corporate manufactured stuff?

How about shampoo? Laundry Soap?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

now now don't go talkin' to massa like that

y'all could get horse-whipped

remember chile:
all god's chillun got shoes.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Lets keep your mythical sky zombie out of this.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM

carefull you might have a short-circuit

and get purged from the collective as defective unit

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Took the words right out of my mouth!

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>