It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just filmed a ufo hovering over Bergen Norway

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by lost artistic

Given the close proximity to Eindhoven airport the probability is a plane's , I don't see how you can conclude that the light at the end is the same object , at the very end there appears to be aviation light flashes from it , then the video ends .
Is there a reason for the video not having sound ?
Woudl it help if i export the video with sound? Why is it important. There is only the sound of the wind and my enoying voice that sounds a bit nasal because of the pollen. Thats why i removed it. But i still have it.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Sorry wrong airport
, Flesland Airport , Bergen is a better bet

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I can't see anything extraordinary here. My best guess would be that it is a chinese lantern due to the flickering of the lightsource as well as the color of it. The object doesn't seem to do any fancy maneuvers either, and the apparent behaviour seems to be consistent to that of a chinese lantern, but I say that not knowing anything about the specific weather conditions.

Good catch though

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

Sorry wrong airport
, Flesland Airport , Bergen is a better bet
Let me get this very cleared. Ive lived in Bergen all my life. I'm a amateur astronomer but have been looking at the sky for years. I know when the planes arrives and where they go. Now Yes it is true that there is a Flesland Airport 12 kilomoters away, but planes does not move that way. I accepted there would be a crit6ical eye on this but come on give me some credit here.
THis is Bergen we have 260 392 residents and is the 2 largest city in Norway. Now the traffic on Flesland is from few to nothing between 2 am and 4 am. And none has that path. The only flights that can be seen from that point are the arriving ones. But again they fly so low that is impossible to see them even on daytime. Exept when they get to the end of the mountain.

Ive seen many strange lights. Thos that suddently makes a manouver that no satelitte can make. But this is not new. This light has appeared before and you can find info on google news about it , the 22 april i think- I'm not saying there is intelligent life on the thing but the freaking light stopped the moment i focused on it. Now what is the chance for any of this? I wanted so badly to take my teleskope but it is that cheap type that takes forever to find what your looking for.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Droogie
I can't see anything extraordinary here. My best guess would be that it is a chinese lantern due to the flickering of the lightsource as well as the color of it. The object doesn't seem to do any fancy maneuvers either, and the apparent behaviour seems to be consistent to that of a chinese lantern, but I say that not knowing anything about the specific weather conditions.

Good catch though
Ive actually seen chinese lanterns but the problem is that they don't have the ability to move against the wind. It was windy and if i need to put out the sound version to prove it. OMG why would there be a chinese latern 2.30 AM in the morning? Again This is Norway, not the most multicultural country, but still. You cannot se any stars even though they were there and i'm supposed to be able to film it on such a distanse?

What the hell do i have to do to make you understand this was not a swamp light, airplane or a chinese latern. It got so bright that it looked like a helicopter light. that one that really brightens up. And it faded, not flying away but faded
edit on 8-5-2011 by lost artistic because: writing error

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Illuminati's final card to bring a One World Order is Aliens and UFOs von Braun tells Carol Rosin

Rosin met von Braun (Wernher von Braun (1912–1977) was a German rocket scientist, engineer, space architect, and one of the leading figures in the development of rocket technology in Nazi Germany and the United States during and after World War II) in 1974 as he was dying from cancer but he assured her that he was going to live a few more years to tell her about the US game to weaponise space - to control the earth from space. von Braun died in 1977. Dr. Carol Rosin worked directly under von Braun told her, the NAZI V2 Rocket Scientist from Operation Paperclip. That's a pretty solid inside connection to a very serious source.

Dr. Carol Rosin a former NASA scientist turned Disclosure Project witness shares very important information with us. Keep in mind this was back in 2001 before 9/11 back when it was only Oklahoma city and the '93 WTC bombing and they realized they were going to need something bigger... If I didn't see a real need to share this kind of information I wouldn't bother, but I personally feel this is a very important issue for everyone in the UFO / Alien / Disclosure Community out there to be aware of.

von Braun kept on telling her that the final card is the Alien card - over and over again

check these leads on youtube

2012 Prepare for the Alien Invasion? First Contact?
The Last Card
Carol Rosin

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I'm really impressed by the video footage shown. I don't think I have ever seen footage of a UFO like this - where the UFO seemingly disappears and then returns in a completely different place. I would have suggested it might have been one of our planes or helicopters but if it was, the lights would have continued flashing non-stop. Its very interesting and makes you wonder what sort of technology do those 'other' beings have.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Did you 'just' filmed this?

Or was it the other night?

Where did the 'ufo' go btw? Did it just turn off?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by lost artistic
Ive actually seen chinese lanterns but the problem is that they don't have the ability to move against the wind. It was windy and if i need to put out the sound version to prove it. OMG why would there be a chinese latern 2.30 AM in the morning? Again This is Norway, not the most multicultural country, but still. You cannot se any stars even though they were there and i'm supposed to be able to film it on such a distanse?

What the hell do i have to do to make you understand this was not a swamp light, airplane or a chinese latern. It got so bright that it looked like a helicopter light. that one that really brightens up. And it faded, not flying away but faded
edit on 8-5-2011 by lost artistic because: writing error

No need to get offended. But you got to understand that one can't make a judgement on what an object is solely on your observations outside of what was captured in the video. If the mountain was behind the object, that might have had an affect on the wind, and also how it moved the object around. Chinese lanterns can be bought, and also made at home pretty easily, they can also be pretty big and seen even if they're at a great distance. The other factors you mentioned, like the time and Norway not being that big of a multicultural country, isn't the best arguments to this not being a chinese lantern either.

I'm not saying that this being a chinese lantern is a fact, but it sure fits pretty good to what can be seen in the video. And when you say it faded, that also corresponds to how a lantern behaves.

It's really too bad you didn't catch all of it on tape.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

90% of the sightings I've had look exactly like this but after the object does not stay stationary most of the time, Maybe for a period of 5 minutes and it zooms away. I've seen the change colors and brightness as well, Fly very low and also suddenly disappear. I wish I have another sighting very soon, I'll be sure to click a few pictures. The typical colors they fade between are red, orange, white and blue. They usually fly very low, I'm asking ATS members to take my word that these sightings are very very common and these are not airplanes or helicopters, They could be advanced military craft. I've seen these things in 3rd world countries and as much as I try to convince myself that these are drones or military tech, 3rd world countries are dead broke and the military can hardly even afford a decent number of f-16 fighter jets. Is it possible that these objects can fly globally in a couple of hours i.e from the U.S to Asia or Africa and back within a couple of hours?

Good catch! S+F

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

That is quite cool. I live very near an airport and see all kinds of commercial & military vehicles of all types coming & going, including military vehicles from multiple countries. See lots of helicopters. Have never seen anything like that!

If it is terrestrial, it looks like something very advanced & not known about. Look forward to seeing your next film!
edit on 8-5-2011 by Schkeptick because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Looks like a candle flickering in the wind.. or should I say lantern

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ypperst
Did you 'just' filmed this?

Or was it the other night?

Where did the 'ufo' go btw? Did it just turn off?
No. when i filmed it i tried to focuse on filming it. But the exposure in the camera vs what i saw made the end a bit unbalanced because it stopped and then glided before taking a careful turn to the left and then turn again to the right while fading. but my eyes semmed to follow what i believed was the same object. But it faded over a period of just over one second. It all went so fast. It was this night. Now i'm preparing to try catching another.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour
Looks like a candle flickering in the wind.. or should I say lantern
As written earlier. ive tried to film fireworks wich is stronger in lightstrenght than a lantern but with a camera like canon ixus 130 there has to be a vert strong light. And i saw it as blending and huge. And i look at the sky everytime there is a blue sky. And have done so for years.
The wind was 12 mph where i was with wind gust up to 15 mph. A lantern would not stay at one place, move to the left and then to the right. If you measure it to the lights from the appartement building under you see that it does move.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
There was alot of activity today, but nothing that was able to be recorded. But i have some nice photos of the moon thats taken trough the telescope if anyone is interested?

I saw lights that seem to have pulsating lights that sometimes are alot stronger so i register them as flashes but with further looking in the area these light move and pulse.

Don't really like it, but its so enoying not being able to get beter quality.
But i tried, and will try againg tomorrow

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I saw another light yesterday wich i got to film the part where it goes from strong fading to a lightstrenght that is very hard to see with the human eye and impossible on camera. I will edit the video and upload it on youtube. Need to cut it down since i continued to record in hope for another one.

There was some moving lights later on, but after reviewing the filming the lights were to low for filming. Ever since i saw it ive tried to get another one so i can give a better angle on it and maybe see it from start to end. This demands me filming for 20 minutes and then deleting to start over. My back is killing me from looking up.

I hope it happens earlier on the day since the light is everything with my camera. Post prosessing to get a better picture is not something i know exept cutting.

But we'll see. Do i have to start another tread to show video?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

edit on 11-5-2011 by lost artistic because: youtube problem

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Well here's a new one from Bergen

top topics

<< 1   >>

join