It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

please explain

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
OK i am not asking for much here but god i find you'll all annoying me. OK here is what i am asking for how many bases and secret bases, areas etc. are there? name them and there location(country and state or/and latitude and longitude). what is happening at the base, area etc. any other information will be good as well

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Well they wouldn't be very secret if we knew all that info would they??

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
HAHAHA better get used to this place, you will ALWAYS get one upped.

Try to talk politics? The Powers That Be let it happen. (NWO)
Discuss Bin Laden Being killed? You'll be scolded that it happened 7 years ago...
Super Walmart coming up near you? The Bilderbergs did it.

I could think of more but It just goes on and on...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by just_julie

believed that they are there like Dulce the thing run by grays

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Well if area 51 refers to the other 50 bases that comes before the number 51 we can guess (;

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by THEwTRUTH

There is a search function. Use it and do your own research.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by just_julie

I must agree that it wouldn't be very secret if we knew all that info. I do personly belive in Aliens atleast half belive in them. I mean have you ever seen one. Atleast I havent. I saw this movie ones on discovery where they tried to comunicate with a alien in a room.
When they comunicated with the alien it said nothing at first it just sat there and looked at them like nothing ever had happened and it didn't even moved its mouth when it was going to say something, just tranfered the things he was going to say to another man that sat in the same room. I didn't personly knew how, but I just like wtf...? I mean is it real or is it fake. It looked very real to me in my eyes. There were more but I'm not going to bring up right now.

When I think about Aliens I think about universe, when I think about the universe, I think about the world and when I think about the world I think about Michael Jackson and when I think about MJ I think about the Nature. I do belive in almost everything except Santa, everyone knows that his not real I hope. I dont belive in magic either.

Anyway, Ailens are like they are and we should accept that. My point is that if there ever has been visitors from the universe on this planet. I think they get scared by our war. We dont look friendly when we have them. I mean would you like to visit a planet full with war and guns..?? even be friend with them...??

They spolied to get friends with them ones if that video were real, I saw it on Discovery. The Aliens wanted the military to put the guns away, but they refused. Pretty stupid I think of them to not put them away
(. If think the Aliens were scared a little time by that, I mean they dont even now what kind of technology we have. They treat them like prisoners to I think I dont now but I could guess that. If were them I should listen to them and talk to them and never wear a weapon. Just become friends to start with and never ever ask them for theirs technoligy.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by THEwTRUTH

If people are annoying you you could leave for another forum somewhere less annoying or create your own forum that's up to par with ATS

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by THEwTRUTH
OK i am not asking for much here but god i find you'll all annoying me. OK here is what i am asking for how many bases and secret bases, areas etc. are there? name them and there location(country and state or/and latitude and longitude). what is happening at the base, area etc. any other information will be good as well

It is hard to get help from anyone when you tell them they are annoying to you. How about some common courtesy? It goes a long ways around here.

ATS has a feature called SEARCH where you can find all kinds of information about topics discussed here. There is also this feature called GOOGLE and you can find amazing stuff on there....
edit on May 2nd 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
everyone and thing annoys me there is no real info that is published and wasn't area 51 named by the public as well as dreamland(area 51) and the wall(S4) and mine(Dulce base)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I think if you are looking for some kind of un-deniable, concrete proof about these types of things, then I can inform you as well as anyone, there is none. It's kinda why sites like ATS exist. If the info you request was available, then why would there be a forums such as this to speculate on such? Heck you could just get on some .Gov site and do a search on "secret bases" or something!

Relax a bit, and have some fun exploring, and discussing theories!

new topics

top topics

join