It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul: A 2012 Revolution

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Ron Paul, Heres to hoping he runs for POTUS...

I think Gary Johnson or Jesse Ventura should run as his VP... I heard that one Gary Johnson speech, sadly I saw it got removed from ATS for talking about a harmless plant... but hey I dont own this site..

RON PAUL 2012!!

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by morder1

Granted, his speaking voice is not exactly earthmoving, but the MSM have treated this guy like a red headed step-child. They say he is 'un-electable'. Maybe it's because he's so outside the box, and they don't like that. Barry O has got to go, so we need a candidate that can beat him. Trump/Paul, says it all!

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by morder1

Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul!!!! hahahaha

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I hope he runs. This would be the last chance for the system to work. If Ron Paul can't do it, it cannot be done within the bounds of our current system.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by morder1

a harmless plant

What plant is that? I'd hate to find out ATS is anti-cannabis, it's a pretty awesome plant. Also, i've never heard of the dude but i'll look him up.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
yeah the video is here

The thread I saw posted was named the title of the video(which is what we are supposed to do I think). But it was removed within half an hour, I watched it and went to comment on it and it was gone... but I think that video deserves to be on ATS, I mean hes a presidential candidate, laying out his platform

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
This video watches like a Ron Paul campaign ad.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
This video watches like a Ron Paul campaign ad.
Good! He needs to be putting campaign ads out and we should all donate to his campaign. This is our last chance to restore sanity to government by working with the system people. If he turns into another like owebowmer, then revolution is all we have left.

top topics

join