It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Dean Interview Earth School Concerning : Our Eternal Souls/ET and God; Must Watch

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLegend

He's not meaning the same group really. If he is, he's wrong. They didn't do this, the EU's, the Progressed Family, Father/Mother and Family created this school and world and humanity, these body suits. Though alterations have been made, there is a consequence to good and bad behavior in this school, universal laws. When we are loving and care about the equality and well being of others, over our own, and not passive or apathetic, strive to encourage to speak up, to get those numbers, to make that change,if we can. That is what brings in permissions for the Good and Miracles. The negatives do more due to the level of negativity in this world, and there is even a collective responsibilty, so innocents can encounter harm too however they receive karma if they target those with love who are protected by their good works. Its a highly interactive school.

The ones running the slave pens are negative entities and ETs. We call the one empire annanuki. They're not the Higher Ups, and until we see through this prison planet and understand War is not Peace, and wake up to being the hands of love here, we dont graduate. When we graduate we get to increase our levels and soul consicousness and play with the True Adults, who are Love and Family. And they're the true Adults overseeing this playground.

They also will do more for us, help us, more interventions and miracles if we open that door for them by our frequency and good works here.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I was posting how John Lear and Lou Baldin, and Bob Dean where the real mckoy. Also, another who stirred my soul was ET_MAN from ats, who's information is very similar to Lou's. And John posts on Lou's site alot.

In any case, John just posted on "the other forum"/GLP that Bob Dean is the real thing, and knew far more than Phil Schneider.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
odd double post
edit on 28-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
PROJECT CAMLEOT : BOB DEAN - A CONVERSATION 2011

Hi Unity_99, I just finished watching this video and really enjoyed it.

Many of the views and thoughts I have today are the same as his views and thoughts.
It’s always a pleasure for me to listen to this man.
Thanks for sharing.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Jordan Maxwell - Dean Haglund - Bob Dean - An Experience at Awake and Aware 2011 part 1 of 4

Jordan Maxwell - Dean Haglund - Bob Dean Awake and Aware 2011 part 2 of 4

Jordan Maxwell - Dean Haglund - Bob Dean - Awake and Aware 2011 part 3 of 4

Jordan Maxwell - George Noory - Aaron McCollum - Awake and Aware 2011 part 4 of 4

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   

The Anunnaki met with our leaders in 1954 says Retired, Command Sergeant Major, Robert O. Dean!

Bob Dean - Extraterrestrial Intelligence

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join