It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to build a spaceship 101

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 12:51 PM
link   
For those of you who like to tinker and experiment:

www.magneticenergy.com...

The drawings are very similar to:

thebiggestsecretpict.online.fr...

Cheers

JS

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 01:27 PM
link   
heh

lol

Cyaz In Space dudes!

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Interesting, but if this were really the aliens sharing tech, where are the pics? Why not show pics instead of drawings?

Why is because this is simply the work of someone with a lot of time on their hands... Still, it's an intriguing read, and one I'll have to read more on sometime....

My chem is a little rusty, but looks like he's suggesting an alloy of Titanium, Aluminum, Cobalt, and Bismuth/Barium??? (again, I'm rusty...)

I guess that's the funny part, as none of us are likely to find, nor make such an alloy, hehe.....

What's really interesting is that the "aliens" can't seem to afford to host the site for long, and are apparently struggling with getting some CAD drawings together.... You'd think that after faster than light travel, some autocad work would be a snap!

[edit on 27-7-2004 by Gazrok]

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Gazrok:

The drawings are contained in the following:

www.magneticenergy.com...

Cheers

JS

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I mean photos...

If this is so doable, and workable, why no PHOTOS of the process and of the device working?

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 01:43 PM
link   
This was particularly hilarious:

A porous ceiling section that allows magnetic particles from the plates to flow in a downward pattern that in turn creates a gravity field.

It's just amazing that those darn Futuristically Advanced Space Traveling Aliens haven't yet figured out that magnetism is a force and is not transmitted by particles.

Another howler:

Crystal storage racks charged to hold magnetic energy as a back-up energy source

...and so on and so forth. Somebody needs to tell those darn aliens that the Grey Lensmen science fiction stuff was from the 1930's and it's fiction... not science.

Oy... gevalt. Tooooo funny.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Byrd:

Regarding the porous material, if you actually read the PDF you would understand that when they are talking about a porous material, they mean a material that allows the flow of magetic energy/magnetism - not one that inhibts it. There IS a difference between aluminium, brass, iron etc etc. regarding magnetism.l I know that when they are talking about magnetic energy and tend not to get "stuck" on insignificant grammar errors, ie the use of the term "particles".

BTW, how do you know that magnetism isn't made up of some type of "particle"? We know that electricity involves electrons, light involves protons...why is it such a "stretch" to think that there isn't something that involves magnetism?

Crikey, we can't even explain gravity...but they do : ) And it fits in with the earths magnetic "makeup" too.

Regarding the "Crystal storage racks" they are not referring to crystals as we know them. Once again, read all their information and then make comments - you'll be amazed what you will find if you download the PDF and read it. It's LONG but when you read it you'll be a lot more knowledgable on magnetism.

Cheers

JS

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by jumpspace
Regarding the porous material, if you actually read the PDF you would understand that when they are talking about a porous material, they mean a material that allows the flow of magetic energy/magnetism - not one that inhibts it.

There IS a difference between aluminium, brass, iron etc etc. regarding magnetism.l I know that when they are talking about magnetic energy and tend not to get "stuck" on insignificant grammar errors, ie the use of the term "particles".

The difference there is how it reacts to a magnetic field. Magnetic fields flow completely through aluminum, brass, iron, etc. Get a nice strong magnet, hold it up to a sheet of aluminum, and you can still attract nails with it.

And your compass works inside aluminum and concrete and brass buildings (but not around electrical lines because they generate magnetic fields.)

BTW, how do you know that magnetism isn't made up of some type of "particle"? We know that electricity involves electrons, light involves protons...why is it such a "stretch" to think that there isn't something that involves magnetism?

A few courses in physics. It's a property that results when atoms with a strong polarity line up. No particles involved. And it does obey the "inverse square law", something that the "aliens" don't seem to have discovered.

Crikey, we can't even explain gravity...

I think you'll find that this idea isn't true, either.

You might not have encountered it but if you wander into a university physics class, there's profs there who will explain it to you till your eyes cross, including the theories of gravity like scalar gravity and conformal gravity:
users.whsmithnet.co.uk...

Regarding the "Crystal storage racks" they are not referring to crystals as we know them. Once again, read all their information and then make comments - you'll be amazed what you will find if you download the PDF and read it. It's LONG but when you read it you'll be a lot more knowledgable on magnetism.

Erm... as it happens, I'm pretty knowledgeable about magnetism and electricity and electronics. The website is someone's hoax. They want you to believe this secret information (or they've "gathered" it from other "researcher" sites who were equally ignorant of basic physics) and so they present it like that.

You can't store magnetism any more than you can store gravity. You can *generate* it but you can't store it.

If you like, I can rip the whole thing apart and show you (with a lot of links to basic science sites and some better links to the most recent science papers (which read like a lot of gibberish) and the math) in great detail why it's so lame. But it would be better if you did the work yourself and learned to figure out when a "gosh wow" site is just someone making up nonsense and when it's for real.

Here's a fun page that talks about magnetic levitation and shows some basic experiments. It's a real fun science projects site and they do a good job of explaining things without going into huge mathematical detail. You might enjoy reading it:
www.matchrockets.com...

[edit on 27-7-2004 by Byrd]

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Byrd:

I could counter argue and yes, I have done university level physics etc too.

As I said, read the PDF from an unbiased standpoint - you'll find it VERY interesting.

Cheers

JS

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Byrd:

I read some of "The New laws of Gravity".

He states:

"However, the energy required to reduce the gravity by 1% is:

500 000 000 MJ

What a load of crock!

What about:

www.buforadio.com...

Cheers

JS

new topics

top topics

join