It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(vid) Leventhal pitching lines to MIB during Harley guy interview

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neveos

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade

reply to post by TrickoftheShade

Well we should support due process, but give me the chance to water board him for answers, and I'd do it.

I bet you would.

What about someof the "victims" families? You could waterboard them as well.
um no? are you not watching the video, stop being such a dumbass. If there is a conspiracy, he's a good place to check. There are thousands of victim's families... so wtf are you talkin about. god im so pissed i even have to respond to that

Do you think a plane crashed in Shanksville? Do you think a plane hit the Pentagon?

Because if you suspect not, then there's a good chance that some of the victims' families are "in on it". In which case you could waterboard them with a clear conscience, no?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

reply to post by TrickoftheShade

Well we should support due process, but give me the chance to water board him for answers, and I'd do it.

I bet you would.

What about someof the "victims" families? You could waterboard them as well.
um no? are you not watching the video, stop being such a dumbass. If there is a conspiracy, he's a good place to check. There are thousands of victim's families... so wtf are you talkin about. god im so pissed i even have to respond to that

Do you think a plane crashed in Shanksville? Do you think a plane hit the Pentagon?

Because if you suspect not, then there's a good chance that some of the victims' families are "in on it". In which case you could waterboard them with a clear conscience, no?
I think the one in shanksvlle was supposed to hit WTC7, but something went wrong for the conspirators. And, for all I know, those passengers were killed or knocked out after they buckled their seat belts for take off. There's no way they made those cell phone calls. So, your kinda being a complete douche. Just watching the original video, honestly tell me, doesn't Walsh look like he is being deceptive in some way? Look at his reaction in my video

and this one:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I wonder why MIB #2 can't say "what role he is playing" at that time?? LOL

Is he Secret Service, FBI, etc? I thought actors always knew what role they played before the performance starts??

Great dissection of the interaction of these 4 people.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Neveos

If you think UA 93 was destined for WTC 7 why do you suppose it was making a bee-line for Washington when it crashed ?

Most of the calls from UA 93 were made via seat back airfones and not cell phones. But, if all the passengers had already been " killed or knocked out " how do you suppose they were made so as to fool 100 % of the close relatives who received them ?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Truth4Thought

Well placing bombs and saying it was the evil arabs is 3 or 4 leagues below what they were trying to sell in 2001.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I was interested in those MIB's and the video all up until you started talking about the truck bomb disinformation and the Israeli/Jewish propaganda. The truck bomb is propaganda? The NYPD released radio recordings and they even mention a truck or van exploding after 2 men were seen running from it, and an officer states at one point that he has the two men who were running in custody. Then there were other reports of a truck/van being stopped on a bridge somewhere else and being found loaded with tons of explosives. And then there was the CNN reporting this very briefly:

Nice find. I wasnt aware of that. So its official now, bombs were in the building. Whitnesses reported underground explosions moments PRIOS to the impact too, so the story would be consistent, unlike the OCT (official conspiracy theory).

This video gives me the idea that planted explosives were supposed to be part of the official story, but the "evil arabs" who we were supposed to see celebrating on video after they went about placing more truckbombs got apprehendet and turned out to be mossad agents, so they had to scrap that and instead we are left with a job half done.
edit on 23-4-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

So they dressed up some Mossad agents as Jewish art students and hoped that someone would see them celebrating? So as to add to people's notion that it was arabs that carried out the attack? And they also hoped they wouldn't get arrested, because then the whole thing, the whole conspiracy, gets discovered?

Do you really think that's likely? Is anyone that stupid?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join