It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are teenages more prone to have sexual behaviour in public?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
News Article

Photos of 2 students having sex on top of USC's Waite Phillips Hall go viral

News Article

2 teen students charged with having oral sex at MRT station in HK

well...seems that more and more kids like to doing this public sexual behaviour nowadays...

but what is behind all this? to get more excitedment

Education should be respondsible for this 'lack of public morality' issue!!

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Nah, it's mostly the parents fault and all the # these kids watch on TV and over the net. It makes lewd sexual conduct acceptable in their eyes.

In cases like this, they're out for attention.
edit on 15/4/11 by AdamsMurmur because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Actually I think what we're seeing/about to see is an updated form of the civil rights movement/rebellion of the 1960's.

Oppressive government...check.
Unpopular war(s)...check.
Rampant drug use...check.
Sexual expression...check.

Yep, the next youth revolution is on it's way, and I wish them all the best of luck. I wasn't around for the last one, and I'm too old for this one, but I understand the need for it, and can't wait for it to get started.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by littlesheep2011
News Article

Photos of 2 students having sex on top of USC's Waite Phillips Hall go viral

News Article

2 teen students charged with having oral sex at MRT station in HK

well...seems that more and more kids like to doing this public sexual behaviour nowadays...

but what is behind all this? to get more excitedment

Education should be respondsible for this 'lack of public morality' issue!!

And lack of education should be responsible for the terrible grammar and spelling in this post...

Why would education have anything to do with where students want to get it on? If it's a legitimate education it won't ever tell them how to think or behave outside of class

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I can only speak for myself but there's just this je ne sais quoi about fooling around outside the confines of your bedroom/home that makes it so much more than what it already is

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by notsofunnyguy
Actually I think what we're seeing/about to see is an updated form of the civil rights movement/rebellion of the 1960's.

Oppressive government...check.
Unpopular war(s)...check.
Rampant drug use...check.
Sexual expression...check.

Yep, the next youth revolution is on it's way, and I wish them all the best of luck. I wasn't around for the last one, and I'm too old for this one, but I understand the need for it, and can't wait for it to get started.

I am kinda with you on this! It is nothing new and why would it be a bad sense of morals since tribal people have sex in villages in the amazon where they see sex as a natural part of life. Morals are dictated by time and culture. Education has nothing to do with what they are doing.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by littlesheep2011

This stays but my Dinosaur Sex thread gets moved to BTS. Hmmm. Wonder what the overly prude mode who moved my legitimate thread thinks of this one. Ah, yes, teens are sex crazy.

CJ

top topics

join