It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The French stormed the Bastille, but where would you storm?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by G0SPEL
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

You already know me to well
can i get a large fries with that

Of course you can, you can even go extra large, for a price of course

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Lol. is it just me or does it seem a little odd, wrong even that so many Africans speak only French? Paris is starting to smell not so great in my eyes. But I'm just a nobody

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Well I live in Canada, and in my province at least, I've noticed pretty much everyone either doesn't care about politics, or they believe so much in the system, nod and get angry at the political attack ads and vote like they are making the country a better place. I suppose Parliament is the most obvious, but I'd rather storm 24 sussex, the PMO's residence, catch him having some kind of sexual asphyxiation game with the opposition and take a picture. Finally prove to the herd here that it's a big joke and they all are a big part of it. Or maybe I'm crazy.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
right now i would probably strom parliment, get control be fore the election sets in, try to get someone half confident in charge

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978
Would we have time to do this? If we do, I'm in.

The only problem we have in the U.K is knowing where the arms are kept in the local station. We may come across some tazers, but real arms would be a struggle. Damn the fact we don't have rights to bear arms.

I'm not really up to snuff on UK armoury loads.

If they do have weapons locked up, look for tell tale signs; steel to entry way connections (tell tale of reinforced interior access), structural steel brackets sticking through walls (tell tale sign of reinforced steel cage lock up mount points), fire resistant walls without gas or electrical lines, etc.

You might find tasers, or you might find a rack of C7 rifles.

Keep in mind, finding weapons may be easier than finding ammunition. Don't know how it is in the UK, but here it is a seperate lock up for ammo.

Of special note, make body armour your top priority. Most military and police are taught to shoot centre of mass. If he is wearing an appropriate vest and you are not, he wins.

Armour, webbing, etc should be just prior to the weapons lock up.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by dl2one

Lol. is it just me or does it seem a little odd, wrong even that so many Africans speak only French? Paris is starting to smell not so great in my eyes. But I'm just a nobody

Well along with the British they built a rather BIG empire of their own. If it wasn't for the superiority of the British Navy, undoubtedly the majority of the world would be speaking French. No problems with the language or the country. It's the people I dislike.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Howcome nobody thought about proposing to storm "the Fed"?
Isn't that the source of all your financial woes over there?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by peck420

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978
Would we have time to do this? If we do, I'm in.

The only problem we have in the U.K is knowing where the arms are kept in the local station. We may come across some tazers, but real arms would be a struggle. Damn the fact we don't have rights to bear arms.

I'm not really up to snuff on UK armoury loads.

If they do have weapons locked up, look for tell tale signs; steel to entry way connections (tell tale of reinforced interior access), structural steel brackets sticking through walls (tell tale sign of reinforced steel cage lock up mount points), fire resistant walls without gas or electrical lines, etc.

You might find tasers, or you might find a rack of C7 rifles.

Keep in mind, finding weapons may be easier than finding ammunition. Don't know how it is in the UK, but here it is a seperate lock up for ammo.

Of special note, make body armour your top priority. Most military and police are taught to shoot centre of mass. If he is wearing an appropriate vest and you are not, he wins.

Armour, webbing, etc should be just prior to the weapons lock up.

Thanks for the heads up. I have a feeling we will need to follow this advice over the next couple of years, more's the pity, but I would like my country back. So much control, so much enslavement. Yet the rich keep getting richer and the poor, poorer. It is becoming clear what the agenda is.

I have always worked and I have not done too badly considering I didn't receive the best education. What worries me is the dumbing down of everything, people just go about their lives without asking questions, which thankfully and despite my education is something I have always done.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I'm currently storming this thread.

giggidy.

I get your point though.

Just remember that the French Revolution created Napoleon.
edit on 12-4-2011 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Bank of America
Chase
AIG
Fifth Third
JP Morgan
Wells Fargo
Wall Street

Just to name a few.

I want a refund on my American Dream. I realized, it was not my dream, but theirs.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
I'm currently storming this thread.

giggidy.

I get your point though.

Just remember that the French Revolution created Napoleon.
edit on 12-4-2011 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

Indeed it did, and this is a potential problem. You still need a government in order to bring about order, but you can set out a constitution in order to prevent such a creation.

However, you will need to be careful regarding amendments, enabling everything that has gone before to become null and void.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
That storming stuff is risky business.

Not too many places I'd feel sufficiently motivated to storm.

However.

There is this one cathouse in Reno . . .

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by FarArcher

NO!

Reno's cathouses are nasty. NASTY. I wouldn't steal yours to storm that place!

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
It wouldn't do any good to try and storm anything. The local Federal Reserve building here looks architecturally like a fort. Try to lynch them guys and I'll bet some exotic, ultra high tech death ray comes out of the woodwork.

No, seriously. TPTB have got it over on us with military might, even when every Joe Bob in Mesquite, Texas has a 30-30 on the gun rack in his pickup truck.

We can have a million man march, but as far as you know, off go their heads? I doubt it. We are up against too many riot cops and national guard with too much firepower. No overthrow possible.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Ahh! The beauty of the present system is that it is distributed. It cannot easily be killed. In France there was one big city where all the power resided. Take over the city and you've got the country. Move that to the present day and let's say the radicals took over San Francisco. Like, who cares? Every time we've had riots in this country people have gone after their own neighborhoods or terrorized Koreans in their corner groceries. It's ineffectual.

Look at Bill Ayers, Obama's Chicago buddy, who was into blowing up police precinct houses. His gang was so unskilled that they blew up themselves (a proud moment for the Weathermen). These guys are scary because they are so unskilled.

Let's just pretend you did storm an armory somewhere. How many people do you know who can safely handle an M-16? How many people do you know who can load one up? Where's the safety? What's thet funny button on the left for? It's not like swords stored in the Bastille that everyone pretty much knows how to use.

And, for the record, Marie Antionette did not say "Let them eat cake." (brioche, which is a kind of bread.) That phrase was written down when she was about 12 years old and still living in Austria.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join