It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey everyone...do people still believe all the UFO videos are real?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Hello everyone. It's good to be back! I was a member of the site before and well, relocated to a new country and lost my ID's for many sites...unfortunately ATS was one. But I still read the site very regularly the last 2 years - even more so in recent weeks and man I just had to get on here again.

Where did all the muppets come from?
This site is fantastic but there seems to be many people that just blindly believe everything they are told and then regurgitate it to others and refuse to change their opinions when faced with cold hard facts. I find it utterly unbelievable that they preach in such ways in a place that has "Deny Ignorance" as it's motto and still claim to have an open mind...

Hopefully I can help to help people deny their ignorance...I see many people blindly believe UFO's are aliens without any proof and that Sitchin was years ahead of his time, and 2012 is the new 1999...

...did you all know the Earth is the centre of the universe? And it's flat? And don't eat bread crusts or your hair will go curly
edit on 5-4-2011 by EQUlNOX because: youtube link needed fixing

edit on 5-4-2011 by EQUlNOX because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
I haven't seen any aliens, but UFO's are real! Guess you got to see one to believe it! Not sure who is flying them, us humans or someone/something else! I know most videos on the internet are just some CGI effects and what not!
Freaking liars, they are muddying up the path of truth to the real things! One day we will find the truth behind the real ones though! I just know it!

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
thnks the universe we have ppl like you who know everything

we can at least keep on dreaming and get excited everyday with our imagination..

cool bro ^^ keep it up

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by EQUlNOX

Some videos are faked Yes I will agree. But not all UFO's are faked, Though as long as they fly around up their occupied by US or some other life form They are still Unidentified Flying Objects.

What sky have you been watching all these years?.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
the earth IS the center of THIS universe (its only one of many) - just ask any Hindu ;-)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
By its very definition UFO's do exist.
If it is flying and you do not know what it is then it is a UFO. Simple as that. And no UFO does not equal alien spaceships.

reply to post by RADHESYAM

I am a Hindu and let me tell you earth is not in any way the center of the universe. If it is then what about naaglok?, vishnulok? shivlok? bharamlok? swarglok? devlok? gandharvlok? patallok? daytaylok? yakhshlok? and a multitude of others?
If you can find evidence saying earth is the center of the universe please post it.

If you are talking about the multiple incarnations, then I could ask the same for any religion out there.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Who on earth believes "all UFO videos are real"? And who are you to judge us so harshly for our difference of opinion? Myself am open to the idea that they could be (when legitimate UFO's) military, or elite, or another species of beings (either still here on earth, extraterrestrial, or both).

You didn't phrase your stance very well and then went on to insult. Try again, please. I'm sure you have something positive to add in there somewhere.
edit on 5-4-2011 by Nefarious because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAPurMAMA

As I said, UFO VIDEOS...I didn't say anything about UFO's not being real....

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by EQUlNOX

What do you mean by "not any proof?"

Do you think every participant in the Disclosure Project is a total liar?

Who is being more preposterous here?

In any phenomenon that is as contested as this one is, the more interesting issues are those of motive, not fact.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by EQUlNOX

Explanation: Flagged!

Personal Disclosure: Welcome! OL is sure a mod will be along soon to help out with an informative post etc. I also recommend utilizing the green chat voyuer function on the ATS tool bar to the bottom of most ATS webpages [aka the ribbon]! It will enable you to watch who and what is being posted in chat but unfortunately you wont be able to join or chat back until your post count reaches 200 posts or so.

Reply to this post with the reply function up top right of this post and that'll be another post towards your mandatory 20 posts before you can start your own threads

Please message me using the message button on far left ATS tool bar [after you have made at least 20 posts] if you require any further help whatsoever!

Peace and much love!

Sincerely OL [OmegaLogos]

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by EQUlNOX

Understood!
Just that your initial post is sort of demeaning, but I guess I should have read it a little more carefully!

Peace!

top topics

join