It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

April 27, 2011- Bernanke Speaks- The Day the Dollar Died?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by DaveakaRNG

Maybe he's gonna announce the bank are going to bail us out, instead of us bailing them out!

That was a joke.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss
I want to cash out my 401k but they wont let me! im so mad. say bye bye to 20k of savings.

Have you considering borrowing against it? It's your money.

Some pros and cons to consider if you go that route:

retireplan.about.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
I am almost sure myself that this is the quarter. April-June You cant pinpoint which event did it, but the states approaching the fed on the possibility of claiming bankruptcy (screw the investor) completely stopped any new municipal bond purchaces from anyone. Actually it created mass sell offs.

The best/worst bet is to raise rates.
We can take it right? Market is too big anyway.

Don't hold gold or silver if they do...............strong dollar = weak metals

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by DaveakaRNG

I don't have any ideas no, but i suppose we should all be more alert to ways that we can do it, even if we all started to support smaller businesses it is a way of not contributing to the problem that is big corporations. The more the larger corporation sells us what we need/ want the less chance we have of being independent from them and the monetary system.
Like I say these are just notions and I'd be a hypocrite to say I had found a way to be completely self reliant or that I actively seek ways to be constantly, but I guess the more we think about it and the more we look for solutions in every day life then at least we are taking steps in the right direction.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join