It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A 3rd Reporter Slurs Words on Air

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
The same thing apparently just happened to Judge Judy during a taping:

www.radaronline.com...

edit on 30-3-2011 by HedyLamarr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
just think if something like this
could be used as a weapon.
Commanders could not
communicate with troops.
Epic fail, entire Armies
could be wiped out.
I hope to God, this is
not a DOD weapon.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by HedyLamarr

Yeah, i just recently saw that article too. I wish I could see the video

www.foxnews.com...

^^ Fox News mentions NOTHING of the incoherent speech though...weird.

True-Life, can you post the backwards recordings?

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Out of these three videos only the first had an actual issue. This lady and the man in the video, stuttered and flubbed their lines... Come on people.... News casters flub their lines all the time....

Why is it now a conspiracy, just because one woman had a severe headache which caused her to say random words?

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Out of all the mess ups and freudian slip news videos I've seen on youtube (and there are plenty of really funny ones out there) these aren't exactly slip ups. I've also watched the news A LOT, and haven't seen this sort of "flub" either. If this happened all the time then why have some of the videos gone viral, with tons of people out there providing such a wide range of comments (i.e. people making total fun of the reporters to others claiming zomg NWO!).

Do you have any videos of these "flub ups" from reporters which apparently happen all the time? I'm genuinely interested because if this is such a common thing, then why are people just now noticing it?
And I still find it weird that Fox didn't mention anything about Judge Judy's incoherent speech. I'm going to try to find the video.

Also, I don't see it as "making a conspiracy out of nothing." I see it as a mystery of sorts, and I for one love mysteries

edit on 30-3-2011 by matrixportal because: made my own "flub" :p

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Wouldnt it bizarre if every single reporter and celeb could no longer lie on camera? If some strange 2012 thing happens as we move into higher dimensions? This to me is realllly strange.

First thought is that someone is 'proving' something to "someone"

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

It would be a problem for that scenario but not when it comes to communicating face to face. Troops will just use signs even if they don't know sign language. Let's say you want to tell a fellow soldier to blow up a nearby tank. You'd just point to the tank and then make the gesture for explosion. Pretty easy.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I'll give you the same answers we get with mass wildlife deaths, changes in the Moon, two suns, strange humming noises etc.
1. It happens all the time, you just never noticed it before.
2. It's an optical illusion because her face is close to the horizon.
3. Her voice is "ducting" and coming back different.
4. Sounds perfectly normal to me, your TV must be broken.
Anyone who doesn't feel uneasy right now isn't paying attention, this sh*t is getting crazy!

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Maybe the magnetosphere is bringing Lee Harvey Oswald into our astral plane and he's trying to signal nibiru with his magic bullet, but instead he's waking Ctulu with all of his fussing, and Ctulu is causing all of these earthquakes which lights up the sky with rainbows that piss off westboro baptist church who is trying to retaliate by hacking anonymous who is actually these reporters. Thereby affecting their teleprompters that are sending a message to Julian Assange who is speaking in tongue from being possessed by Ben Bernanke. So the freemasons engage Haarp to scramble the reporters minds so that the message doesn't reach Assange that teaches the nephilim autoerotic asphixiation to ressurrect David Carradine as Jesus to give Charlie Sheen an intervention.
edit on 30-3-2011 by AnimositisominA because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by InnerTruths

Originally posted by WanderingThe3rd
reply to post by matrixportal

its seems America is feeling the effects of our diminished magnetic field... Canada isn't getting this mood problems yet

Mark McAllister from Toronto had it happen to him...

Here is the vid

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by matrixportal
reply to post by Mr. D

Very cool comparison Mr. D!

I'm also reminded of Acts 2:6 "When they heard this sound, a crowd came together in bewilderment, because each one heard them speaking in his own language...they asked, 'are not all these men who are speaking Galileans? Then how is it that each of us hears in his own native language? 12: Amazed and perplexed they asked, What does this mean?" Some however, made fun of them and said they have had too much wine."

For all the reptilian/demon believers, maybe they were speaking in some kind of demonic tongue?
Just throwing thoughts out there for discussion, and because I was reminded of another language anomaly in the bible from Mr. D's post

I just found another one that recently happened

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I havent determined whether it is Al Qaeda or HAARP doing this to reporters yet.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
It also happened to Ian Punnett, weekend host of Coast To Coast AM.
I believe this was in July 2010

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
"Blay bling reh ... bleurgh".

Awesome. These "slurred words" threads are pretty interesting. That is, the ones that aren't proven strokes...!

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by matrixportal

This one sounds like a error, and she was trying to read the error.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I want to listen to what she says in reverse...if some one is doing that please share with us the result.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

This one sounds like a error, and she was trying to read the error.
lol...so she saw a bunch of random text on the prompt and decided to sound like she was having a stroke? I don't think she would be that dumb...

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by WhizPhiz

she doesn't, it sounds like she is trying to pronounce a word(s)...

i'd like to also point out how she looks (like shes trying to make sense of what it saids) and than whoever typed it quickly changed the text to end the report so she could segway into the next one.
edit on 31-3-2011 by Nobama because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

it sounds like she is trying to pronounce a word(s)...
No it does not...each of the non-coherent words are small and she's clearly unable to put her words together properly.

edit on 31-3-2011 by WhizPhiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by WhizPhiz

most reporters are trained to read exactly what they see, so if it's misspelled or just simply doesn't make sense than what you saw happen to the reporter happens....its call getting tongue tied,

listen to the video again, she is trying to make out words you can clearly tell.
edit on 31-3-2011 by Nobama because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join