It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very contagious virus after water test.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Hello everyone, last week on Wednesday the water company sent every home in my area a small test tube with a green paper to fill out and they asked to fill the tube to test the water. I thought it was very strange. 2 days later on Friday everyone that lives with my caught some kind of stomach virus, my sister that same day went to her boyfriends house and apparently gave the virus to everyone in that house, in total there are 9 people with the virus, could the water testing be connected? We live in Miami Florida .

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
:O thats horrible, I hope the two arent related! Please keep this thread updated with any new info; I would love to hear more.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
You should be worried about you're tap water... DO NOT DRINK IT!!!

...........and here's why....

Tap Water/posion

Floride

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
How does this directly relate to the incidents in Japan?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by NerdGoddess

that's exactly how I feel, horrible. We all have the same symptoms vomiting and stomach pains, my baby niece also caught it, this thing is spreading fast.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
E Coli in the water source. Happened in portland a couple years ago.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by PureET

whoops posted in wrong place.....but it could some how be related with the water and radiation levels? After all why the random water test, I don't ever remember them doing that.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

could be, my mother doesn't drink tap water and she hasn't gotten anything. My baby niece went to the hospital but they told her it was a stomach virus and not sure how she got it....

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ^anubis^

I think they are looking to see if the oil dispersant is getting into the water supply.

It has but they are testing to see how wide spread it is.

I think it is funny when the come to your house though. The can test what is exiting the facility and know for sure. Some one may be poisiong the water from the home as well dono. This is possible also. that someone can be in there home and be sreading toxics in the water from the home via venturi effect. See link.

This is the most scariest of scenerios.

God I hope this is not the case though.

en.wikipedia.org...

I'm in well water and test mine every 6 months.

I currently have (2) 24" filters for sediment in parallel and one RO pump and filter ater that. You need the pump pressure high the RO is very restrictive of flows. This dumps into a radon pump tank where air is puffed on top of the tank as radon comes out of the water it is ejected into the atmosphere.

Reverse Osmosis. Best filtering available with UV light to kill micro/bacteria

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Rocky Black

I will have to admit anyone who comes to my house always comments that the water taste good.

It sure does.....

No fluride either just need to worry about the gas stations leaking into the water table though.

No matter what you do you will always get some sort of toxins from one thing or another. Just try to protect yourselves the best you can.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I just spoke to a friend of mine who works in admitting at one of the best hospital in the area and apparently alot of people have been checking in with the same thing

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Well might have something to do with this although they could test for it at the plant so I don't see why they would issue to the public vials for samples?

content.usatoday.com...

A sample of rainwater in Boston showed very low concentrations of radiation, most likely from the damaged Japanese nuclear power power, according to health officials who say the amount does not pose a safety risk. The radioiodine-131 has not affected the drinking water supply and will quickly dissipate, the Massachusetts Department of Public Health said Sunday about the sample taken March 22. State officials said air samples from the same location have shown no detectable radiation, nor did water samples from the Quabbin and Wachusett reservoirs. "Until the Japan nuclear plant is stabilized, trace amounts of I-131 may continue to be detected as it rains in Massachusetts. However, levels will remain significantly lower and not of any health concern," the state said on its website. It said people should not worry about kids playing in the rain, pets drinking rainwater or people eating vegetables from their garden (although washing them first is always a good idea, it added.)

new topics

top topics

join