It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi all. Newbies 1st post

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Hello, i have been a lurker on here for a few months now & thought it was about time i joined up.

I am quite a skeptic, but i will believe it when i see it with my own eyes sort of gal. A few of the stories i have read on here have amazed me & i have learnt quite a few things along the way & hope to learn alot more.

Thank you ATSers

kind regards

SC

edit on 26/03/2011 by squeakyclean because: typo

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by squeakyclean

Welcome to ATS. I hope to see you on the forums. A mod will be along to show you the ropes

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by squeakyclean

Hi squeakyclean, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Glad to have another new face on here as well.
what sort of ATS things are you interested in the most?

S2C

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Thanks for the welcome.

I tend to find myself looking at whats going on in the world & the universe. I am no expert in any of these matters.
Im not religious at all & mother nature is the only "GOD" we need to look out for. She is not a happy bunny at the moment.
Im not sure about UFO's or Ghost's, when i see it for myself then i shall believe it.
I know we can't be the only planet in the universe with Humans on it, but until we can explore it further, i shall just stay sitting on the fence with that for now.

join